All i want is freedom from my mind

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
So few years ago i was becoming abused dog, in middle scol constantly picked on, even had my pants pulled down once and my shirt ripped, could never fucking catch a break, and i started thinking that al the bullies were christians (theyre slavs) and i realized that under christianity, they would be the ones going to heavn while i would be the one going to down , so i realized tgats not fair, and i said "If u cant beat them, then join em", so I became a christian, keep in mind this was also because i was a gymcel , and was a big follower of redpilled content (Keep in mind most of these redpilled libertarian white guys would prob cuck me thru jbw)
Anyways i became a christian, developed ocd, im atheist now but i constantly keep wottying whether christianity is true, after all all of my prayers were answered in one way or anotger, at leadt the ones i remember, and its difficult to cknvert back since i am convinced that if there is a true religion it iss probably christianity, but if i convert back "just to be safe" i will always have it on my mind that i will the only ine going to hevaen in my family, and i cannot live with that on my conscious, now it is reason why i am planning to use psychedelics to rid me of ocd, i cannot even fucking di something productive or do something enjoyable without thinking "oh what if christianity is true, then u are doung all this in vain"
No matter how much i try i will never be truly free, whether it be from picking on from otgher people or my thoughts, i will never have real peace again tbh

Images   2024 03 16T143031544

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
god doesn't exist.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones
god doesn't exist.
It is what i tell myself all the time, but my brain always tells me "You are coping what if god exists then what will you do"

• +1
Unknowable but i think it is possible to know whether a religion is true or false, i will study christianity a lot
any claim without any proof is false. the only reason you think the existence of god is unknowable is because you're brainwashed. google russell's teapot.

any claim without any proof is false. the only reason you think the existence of god is unknowable is because you're brainwashed. google russell's teapot.
I cannot brainwash myself out i know it is irrational i will take pscyhedelics to force myself ouy chance i will get skme christian bs in the trip and delve in deeper into rabbit hole but hey its worth a shot tbh tbh

• +1
not even a single word, subhuman potato

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx and LooksThinker
you socialmog me, over
by the way, i looked at your profile pic and noticed you have big asymmetry, go to the dentist and tell him to check for asymmetrical bite/upper-lower teeth

you socialmog me, over
by the way, i looked at your profile pic and noticed you have big asymmetry, go to the dentist and tell him to check for asymmetrical bite/upper-lower teeth
Just the pic also i dont hang out with any of my friends

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Just the pic also i dont hang out with any of my friends
go get it checked
and same tbh i hang out once a month
do you just rot or play games or do you gymmax and shut

• +1
So few years ago i was becoming abused dog, in middle scol constantly picked on, even had my pants pulled down once and my shirt ripped, could never fucking catch a break, and i started thinking that al the bullies were christians (theyre slavs) and i realized that under christianity, they would be the ones going to heavn while i would be the one going to down , so i realized tgats not fair, and i said "If u cant beat them, then join em", so I became a christian, keep in mind this was also because i was a gymcel , and was a big follower of redpilled content (Keep in mind most of these redpilled libertarian white guys would prob cuck me thru jbw)
Anyways i became a christian, developed ocd, im atheist now but i constantly keep wottying whether christianity is true, after all all of my prayers were answered in one way or anotger, at leadt the ones i remember, and its difficult to cknvert back since i am convinced that if there is a true religion it iss probably christianity, but if i convert back "just to be safe" i will always have it on my mind that i will the only ine going to hevaen in my family, and i cannot live with that on my conscious, now it is reason why i am planning to use psychedelics to rid me of ocd, i cannot even fucking di something productive or do something enjoyable without thinking "oh what if christianity is true, then u are doung all this in vain"
No matter how much i try i will never be truly free, whether it be from picking on from otgher people or my thoughts, i will never have real peace again tbh
Follow God.