All "licenses" are kike government control - proof normies are retarded

Xtra

Xtra

There isn't any sort of need for a "license" for anything, don't let bootlicker slave normies convince you otherwise.

Let's use drivers license as the best example. Extreme kikery, but not too bad in the USA where anyone can pass the exam and where everyone has a car, but I'm in Europe and in almost all european countries it's actually pretty hard to obtain which makes no sense. It's just driving a car which anyone can do, not much different from riding a bike, yet kids are allowed to ride a bike freely at any age with no training meanwhile driving is completely illegal if you don't have the heckin government issued license. Even if you're a healthy bodied adult who doesn't drink alcohol or take any drugs, you still can't do something as simple as driving if you can't pass a stupidly hard strict exam.

I still drive without a license of course I'm not cucked, I don't care for their retarded laws, but this is a perfect example of how absolutely enslaved normies are. They think a car is a "death machine" which you should need to throw thousands of euros at the government for a small chance of getting the license just to operate ANY fucking motor vehicle, doesn't matter if it's yours or your parents or your friends car.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Zelenskyiv and _MVP_
we need more stringent licenses for voting and driving. and we need a license for white people allowing access to white services and locations

i absolutely agree

high iq thread

basically any law is manmade garbage

the biggest nonsense is: why is car license far easier and cheaper to obtain in the usa than in europe?

also prison sentences in the usa are far longer

its all so arbitrary

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
There isn't any sort of need for a "license" for anything, don't let bootlicker slave normies convince you otherwise.

Let's use drivers license as the best example. Extreme kikery, but not too bad in the USA where anyone can pass the exam and where everyone has a car, but I'm in Europe and in almost all european countries it's actually pretty hard to obtain which makes no sense. It's just driving a car which anyone can do, not much different from riding a bike, yet kids are allowed to ride a bike freely at any age with no training meanwhile driving is completely illegal if you don't have the heckin government issued license. Even if you're a healthy bodied adult who doesn't drink alcohol or take any drugs, you still can't do something as simple as driving if you can't pass a stupidly hard strict exam.

I still drive without a license of course I'm not cucked, I don't care for their retarded laws, but this is a perfect example of how absolutely enslaved normies are. They think a car is a "death machine" which you should need to throw thousands of euros at the government for a small chance of getting the license just to operate ANY fucking motor vehicle, doesn't matter if it's yours or your parents or your friends car.
It's hard to obtain because govts want to limit the amount of cars on the road.

It's hard to obtain because govts want to limit the amount of cars on the road

Just drive without a license. You're in Iceland. One of those countries where the jails/prisons are like 5 star hotels. You won't go to jail over it though.

Just drive without a license. You're in Iceland. One of those countries where the jails/prisons are like 5 star hotels. You won't go to jail over it though.
wrong user, you're thinking of @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i absolutely agree

high iq thread

basically any law is manmade garbage

the biggest nonsense is: why is car license far easier and cheaper to obtain in the usa than in europe?

also prison sentences in the usa are far longer

its all so arbitrary
You will get out of the Goatis phase bro

wrong user, you're thinking of @disillusioned
Lol, yes I am. You must have had the same avi as him at some point.

OP is extremely low IQ for using drivers' licensees as an example. They're literally a perfect example of the sort of thing you DON'T want to just give to anybody. I will agree that over regulating shit is bad but just lol at OPs IQ tbh.

OP is extremely low IQ for using drivers' licensees as an example. They're literally a perfect example of the sort of thing you DON'T want to just give to anybody. I will agree that over regulating shit is bad but just lol at OPs IQ tbh.
Anyone who isn’t a child or an alcoholic/drug addict should be able to drive. “Driver’s license” shouldn’t even exist. You’re a bootlicking slave law loving cuck who’s in no position at all to call anyone low IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back