Normies view Victim as Bully - The truth about "Just Punch The Bully in the Face"

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Normies always say "I got bullied but then I punched the bully really hard and they stopped."

Anyone who has been bullied knows this is bullshit.

Bullies usually punch down and it's usually multiple bullies.

If you get bullied, it's probably all of society bullying you (looks work universally).

Also, if they valued you as a person, they would stop the bullying as a group (teachers, parents, peers).

We can easily figure this out by thinking about what happens when people get bullied that society actually values.

Women, children, pets...

People will IMMEDIATELY step in and stop it.

Like, even random strangers.

So when you get bullied and nobody helps, they all have silently agreed that it is ok.

Including teachers, your parents etc.

For example, when I came home with torn up clothes, my parents said I bullied myself, to get back at them.

I am not joking.

Here is an example of how social behavior is SYSTEMIC and does not happen on an individual basis (people are not individuals):

View:

View:

You can easily see what I am talking about.

When women abuse men in public, people just laugh.

Society implicitly acknowledges female power and that women rule society.

However, if a man abuses a woman, people will literally go ER on the abuser instantly.

Same for homelessness. There are barely any female homeless because society values foids.

Why are there orphanages? Because society does not value children to that extend.

If you look at peoples behavior, they always tell you who they are.

Don't listen to them, just observe their behavior.

Their values are on full display.

Bullying works off the same dynamics.

Take this great thread by @Gymcelled for example:

1707078574689.png

1707078593563.png

CONCLUSION:

Humans always operate in groups.

If one person hates you, everyone does usually, because looks.

1. All bullying is systemic and comes from society. Everyone agrees that you should be bullied.

If someone they value gets bullied, they instantly stop the bullying.

2. If you fight back against the bully, you are actually fighting a group of people.

Hence, YOU ARE PUNISHED FOR HURTING THE BULLY (BECAUSE THE GROUP FEELS OFFENDED BY WHAT YOU DO TO THE BULLY - HE IS ONE OF THEM)

3. This means if someone can just "punch a bully in the face" and get away with it... - they were not the one being bullied! THEY WERE THE BULLY!

They must have had support from society to get away with that.

And the bully backed down because he had nobody backing him up -> he is alone! (socially outcast!)

This also explains why normies always say "bullies are just insecure people that come from broken homes."

BECAUSE FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE THEY ARE!

BUT HOW COULD A FUCKED UP PERSON FROM A BROKEN HOME BE ANYTHING BUT

a) ugly

b) socially outcast

c) unhealthy from shitty nutrition and no family supporting them

So normies are basically bragging about how they got away with punching a bunch of abused ugly boys in the face.

This also means:

4. -> NORMIES VIEW THE VICTIM AS THE BULLY

This is insane to me because I have been wondering for ages how normies can view some sickly ugly man as a threat.

But this explains it.

They are just that retarded.

They think the half-dead hobo under a bridge is a bigger threat to society, than the 6'2 ripped psychopath next to them.

Unbelievable.

This explains why normies love dark-triad men and bullies if they are good looking enough.

They don't even view these people as committing moral wrongs.

Like, you can be straight up evil, if you have the looks people will act like you are a good person LMFAO.

Someone told me how he was shocked when he saw people from his HS hang out with his bullies.

He said these foids and men were giga psychopathic and dangerous and he does not get how normies can't see this.

Well, now we know.

They probably viewed HIM as the psychopathic, dark-triad aggressor, even though he suffers from crippling health issues.

Is this why they are scared of me in public?

Like normies will get scared and run away.

When they see my face, they flinch. Like this 10 year old boy in superjew, he saw my face and flinched.

Also, when I walk behind people, they turn their head and stop, or they let me pass.

Or when they see me in Isle in supermarket, they do a 180° and leave lmao.

They literally view me as Ted Bundy or some shit. Unbelievable.

Chipmunk levels of IQ.

Reminds me, there are studies that show that first impressions are very primal and mostly on the level of "fight or flight."

This means normies literally see us as predators - based?

Just fucking lol at this world

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ingram33, arabcelxxx, slavicpsycho and 16 others
Water but relatable.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
The water part or the relatable part?

Relatable because it perfectly describes my school experiences.

Water because it’s an example of normie hive mind behaviour predicated on lookism,

• +1
Reactions: mike21, arabcelxxx, slavicpsycho and 4 others
What if all girls want you but all the males bully you and the teachers protect you. Happened to me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and borismonster
What if all girls want you but all the males bully you and the teachers protect you. Happened to me
Pretty boy gives Justin Bieber vibes

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 49130 and borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: hasian and borismonster
true

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Normies always say "I got bullied but then I punched the bully really hard and they stopped."

If you get bullied, it's probably all of society bullying you (looks work universally).

Also, if they valued you as a person, they would stop the bullying as a group (teachers, parents, peers).

We can easily figure this out by thinking about what happens when people get bullied that society actually values.

Women, children, pets...

So when you get bullied and nobody helps, they all have silently agreed that it is ok.

For example, when I came home with torn up clothes, my parents said I bullied myself, to get back at them.

I am not joking.

Here is an example of how social behavior is SYSTEMIC and does not happen on an individual basis (people are not individuals):

View:

View:

However, if a man abuses a woman, people will literally go ER on the abuser instantly.

Same for homelessness. There are barely any female homeless because society values foids.

Why are there orphanages? Because society does not value children to that extend.

1707078574689.png

1707078593563.png

CONCLUSION:

1. All bullying is systemic and comes from society. Everyone agrees that you should be bullied.

2. If you fight back against the bully, you are actually fighting a group of people.

Hence, YOU ARE PUNISHED FOR HURTING THE BULLY (BECAUSE THE GROUP FEELS OFFENDED BY WHAT YOU DO TO THE BULLY - HE IS ONE OF THEM)

3. This means if someone can just "punch a bully in the face" and get away with it... - they were not the one being bullied! THEY WERE THE BULLY!

And the bully backed down because he had nobody backing him up -> he is alone! (socially outcast!)

This also explains why normies always say "bullies are just insecure people that come from broken homes."

a) ugly

b) socially outcast

So normies are basically bragging about how they got away with punching a bunch of abused ugly boys in the face.

This also means:

This is insane to me because I have been wondering for ages how normies can view some sickly ugly man as a threat.

But this explains it.

They think the half-dead hobo under a bridge is a bigger threat to society, than the 6'2 ripped psychopath next to them.

Unbelievable.

This explains why normies love dark-triad men and bullies if they are good looking enough.

Like, you can be straight up evil, if you have the looks people will act like you are a good person LMFAO.

Someone told me how he was shocked when he saw people from his HS hang out with his bullies.

He said these foids and men were giga psychopathic and dangerous and he does not get how normies can't see this.

Well, now we know.

They probably viewed HIM as the psychopathic, dark-triad aggressor, even though he suffers from crippling health issues.

When they see my face, they flinch. Like this 10 year old boy in superjew, he saw my face and flinched.

Also, when I walk behind people, they turn their head and stop, or they let me pass.

Chipmunk levels of IQ.

Reminds me, there are studies that show that first impressions are very primal and mostly on the level of "fight or flight."

Judaic Feminist Soyciety

Many look at the Jewish Question and blame the Jews, but the Female question is equally important.

IMG 0558

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Judaic Feminist Soyciety

Many look at the Jewish Question and blame the Jews, but the Female question is equally important.

View attachment 2769095
Women follow men and the men are faggots so they follow the government instead it's men who are the problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Patient A, Primalsplit and 1 other person
What a world

Seems like society subconsciously know ugly people are below them, and assume the ugly ones had a rough life which would make them more dangerous to be around
A vicious cycle, indeed. Bullies target the ugly/vulnerable in adolescence, they don't receive no help, and in adulthood, the general population see the ugly man as a threat because they assume he had a troubled youth(which is true 90% of the time)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 34058, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Women follow men and the men are faggots so they follow the government instead it's men who are the problem
Men just simply want to coom, similar to how the male spider lets the female eat him

IMG 0551

Problem is that natural weakness isn’t good in a civilisation beyond longhouse tribe

BOTB worthy.

• +1
Reactions: ingram33, Patient A, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
ur screwed both ways but standing up for yourself is the better option imo

all this to say you lacked size. the bullying stopped once i grew bigger than the bullies then they all wanted to be my friends. it's all about size.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and humanoidsub7
Judaic Feminist Soyciety

View attachment 2769095
females are innocuous on their own, they are easily controlled. the problem is that the jews are able to exploit and parasitizie then sabotage this dynamic by normalizing various marxist axioms into the culture, by way of entertainment/media and education. females, like weak leftist men, are an extension of jewish control.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Tabula Rasa and Latinolooksmaxxer
good thread
I want to be a lone wolf bully of random bullies I encounter on the street
If only the opportunity arose where I seen some guy targeting a weaker guy then destroyed him

For my entire life, there is always that one poor nigga who gets singled out and abused, ostracized, bullied even though he never wronged anyone, ever. It could be due to looks, due to weirdness or even due to guy mogging others in some way but not having social status so jackals decide to bully him out of envy.

I also got severely bullied at one point in time and I know what I am talking about. It could highly be the reason why am I an inkwel to this day.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Hardrada
females are innocuous on their own, they are easily controlled. the problem is that the jews are able to exploit and parasitizie then sabotage this dynamic by normalizing various marxist axioms into the culture, by way of entertainment/media and education. females, like weak leftist men, are an extension of jewish control.
Cope

Its because fathers/men don't exist so the government/school is their replacement. All the women are following slave authority instead of male leadership and most men are to considering the men might aswell be women

Women love to see genetically inferior men get bullied. "Personality" isn't something that exist biologically.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Hardrada
Women love to see genetically inferior men get bullied. "Personality" isn't something that exist biologically.
The first sentence of this thread I just remembers applies exactly to me.

When I was 15 i punched someone in the face 3 times and kicked them on the ground in school infront of everyone and it literally made no difference whatsoever.

After the fight a girl came up to me saying shit like "you think you're so cool don't you" and then snitched on me. This wasn't because she cared about the person I beat up it was literally down to the fact that she saw me as beneath her. This same girl in a class one time always teased me in that typical way the popular girls tease the ugly loners.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
true

male protection over foids is a mating strategy because instinctually men know that a foid feeling protected and 'saved' by the guy is aphrodisiacal for them, for an example early accounts of romantic stories were all 'damsel in distress gets saved by Tmaxxed warrior'
+ they like guys that are competent in confrontations, not only directly physical but on other dimensions of competition as well

thats why of all the cases of public abuse (man x woman, man x child, man x man, woman x man, woman x woman and woman x child) the one that gets the most immediate and harsher reactions from men is man x woman

because guys want to fuck the woman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The first sentence of this thread I just remembers applies exactly to me.

When I was 15 i punched someone in the face 3 times and kicked them on the ground in school infront of everyone and it literally made no difference whatsoever.

After the fight a girl came up to me saying shit like "you think you're so cool don't you" and then snitched on me. This wasn't because she cared about the person I beat up it was literally down to the fact that she saw me as beneath her. This same girl in a class one time always teased me in that typical way the popular girls tease the ugly loners.
If you win a fight against the bully (good luck) they will still hate you. It's not about showing that you aren't weak or whatever. It's about the established order that is based on looks. You can't upset that order or they'll lose their minds

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Hardrada
Your best thread

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Hardrada
Really good thread. Agree totally.

Though, sometimes its not just about looks but preselection as well. If you dont operate on that lesser varience level the npc archetypes do youll also find yourself facing the similar situation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada
For my entire life, there is always that one poor nigga who gets singled out and abused, ostracized, bullied even though he never wronged anyone, ever. It could be due to looks, due to weirdness or even due to guy mogging others in some way but not having social status so jackals decide to bully him out of envy.
Combination of being non neurotypical + unattractive. They also tend to be less confrontational as well which adds to it.
I also got severely bullied at one point in time and I know what I am talking about. It could highly be the reason why am I an inkwel to this day.
AFAIK @Xtra has a similar reason
well it depends. If it’s some 5’1 RiceCel Twink ofc the females are going to feel bad and call it out even if they wouldn’t fuck him.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Delusional coper who thinks it’s all about looks, my bullies were uglier than me yet have 100x better lives

• +1
Reactions: hasian and ElTruecel
Combination of being non neurotypical + unattractive. They also tend to be less confrontational as well which adds to it.

AFAIK @Xtra has a similar reason

well it depends. If it’s some 5’1 RiceCel Twink ofc the females are going to feel bad and call it out even if they wouldn’t fuck him.
Actual bullying (not hollyjew movies I mean the shit in bottom tier schools) is death tier

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Delusional coper who thinks it’s all about looks, my bullies were uglier than me yet have 100x better lives
Its not all about looks. But at the same time being a good looking male makes it easier for them to target you. Its worst because most of these personality types are probably biologically prepositioned to have homosexual (estrogenic/feminine reaction dominated) tendencies. That issue being a study on eugenics, and how their behavior came to be primarily in a small pool of lesser varienced personality types in the first place.

I faced a slightly similar situation growing up. The main thing that catches these peoples eye is neuropathy. If your attractive you naturally will stand out, so it makes it way easier for people to figure out your behavior, since the spotlight is essentially on you. If the behaviors dont align with their personality type and the paradigm then they start the whole social ostracization and no evil dismissiveness op speaks of.

If your attractive and also non NT you will be singled out by these lesser variants no matter what. Your only bet when it comes to avoiding the social brunt of these npcs is to rally to another safety cushion that can also imply preselection outside of local social perception. But youd still have to avoid or keep preforming for the normies regardless. Their nature is far more prevalant. They are in a in a smaller pool of personality types and prepositions and are more prolific in population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hasian and Xtra
Its not all about looks. But at the same time being a good looking male makes it easier for them to target you. Its worst because most of these personality types are probably biologically prepositioned to have homosexual (estrogenic/feminine reaction dominated) tendencies. That issue being a study on eugenics, and how their behavior came to be primarily in a small pool of lesser varienced personality types in the first place.

I faced a slightly similar situation growing up. The main thing that catches these peoples eye is neuropathy. If your attractive you naturally will stand out, so it makes it way easier for people to figure out your behavior, since the spotlight is essentially on you. If the behaviors dont align with their personality type and the paradigm then they start the whole social ostracization and no evil dismissiveness op speaks of.

If your attractive and also non NT you will be singled out by these lesser variants no matter what. Your only bet when it comes to avoiding the social brunt of these npcs is to rally to another safety cushion that can also imply preselection outside of local social perception. But youd still have to avoid or keep preforming for the normies regardless. Their nature is far more prevalant. They are in a in a smaller pool of personality types and prepositions and are more prolific in population.
Yes and take into account most bullies are low iq thugs so they don’t care how you look or what height you are, they are vicious cunts who will always attack you in packs

Women, children, pets...

I am not joking.

View:

View:

1707078574689.png

1707078593563.png

CONCLUSION:

a) ugly

b) socially outcast

This also means:

But this explains it.

Unbelievable.

Well, now we know.

Chipmunk levels of IQ.

very relatable.

This reminds me of this time in 4th grade this kid got his ass beat by all the "cool" kids in class, like every single one joined in on the fight, but one by one. He was a kid who had had a brain tumor removed. It did something to his brain. I remember thinking he was retarded, but in retrospect he obviously wasn't because he got good grades and shit. Just a weird kid. But also really nice. I remember one time I ran into him on a bus after I graduated and he was super friendly to me. Maybe it was because I never picked on him.

Funny story from that same class. There was this black girl, Lacey, who the white teacher couldn't control at all, so she started having her sit on the floor under the teacher's desk during class, like she was in a little cage, like some little minion. Can you imagine that shit happening in 2024? Lol.

not sure if i understood this correctly because its a super weird misconstrued yap post but are you saying people who are bullied deserved to be bullied jfl? absolutely retarded point if so. ive seen kids get bullied just for being a quiet kid, the bullies deserve getting hit in the face. youre saying people deserve to get bullied because theyre ugly or weird? didnt read all of this post but thats the vibes i got from the first little paragraph

*edit* i read more and i think i did misunderstand it because it's worded super weirdly.

Last edited: