All my implants are ready : Ascension is on the way

Yeah for sure but most people here you're recessed unless you have Margot Robbie or Angelina Jolie's forward growth.

I even saw some dudes call Tyler Maher recessed.
Who was your genio surgeon? He did an impeccable job

Implants, especially jaw implants, usually look shit and unnatural

Implants, especially jaw implants, usually look shit and unnatural
We'll see about that.

Many guys went to Pagnoni but very few show their results, the one I saw are absolutely outstanding.

Jaw angle implants are different from wraparound which are 90% of the shitty results you see here and there.I'm not touching the chin area. I'm only widening gonions and correcting antegonial notches.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
We'll see about that.

Many guys went to Pagnoni but very few show their results, the one I saw are absolutely outstanding.

Jaw angle implants are different from wraparound which are 90% of the shitty results you see here and there.I'm not touching the chin area. I'm only widening gonions and correcting antegonial notches.
Also I don't understand the obsession with pagnoni
All that matters is implant design. Any competent surgeon can install them

Also I don't understand the obsession with pagnoni
All that matters is implant design. Any competent surgeon can install them
I'll looksmaxx my way and you'll do yours.If you don't have anything positive or relevant to say why do you post here ?

I'll looksmaxx my way and you'll do yours.If you don't have anything positive or relevant to say why do you post here ?
I'm just giving my opinion. You had a genio which worked and that's all I know. Imo implants mostly look unnatural if on exterior parts of face, or underwhelming if under eye etc (I have bad undereyes). I didn't even read all your post to know you were going to pagnoni. My point remains. What matters is implant design

I'm just giving my opinion. You had a genio which worked and that's all I know. Imo implants mostly look unnatural if on exterior parts of face, or underwhelming if under eye etc (I have bad undereyes). I didn't even read all your post to know you were going to pagnoni. My point remains. What matters is implant design
Alright, fair point. What do you think about this :

Capture decran 2023 06 24 a 100415

Capture decran 2023 06 24 a 100153

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 24789
We'll see about that.

why do wrap-arounds usually look like shit?

why do wrap-arounds usually look like shit?
Because they're blocky as hell and offer less room for customization than jaw angles. Wraparound try to correct chin and gonion failos/deformities at the same time so 3 areas impacted simultaneously, so more room for errors.

My jaw angles were designed independently because I have a huge jaw asymmetry, it's like they have no connection with one another.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Because they're blocky as hell and offer less room for customization than jaw angles. Wraparound try to correct chin and gonion failos/deformities at the same time so 3 areas impacted simultaneously, so more room for errors.

My jaw angles were designed independently because I have a huge jaw asymmetry, it's like they have no connection with one another.
How did you get all the money for this?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Designs look good, I bet you are going to ascend a lot. Best luck!

• +1
View attachment 2278806
Jaw angles
Infras
Supras

And then Bernardinimaxxing with cantho+lower eyelid retraction for complete ascension.
Just curious what made you pick Bernardini for the soft tissue work ? Do you feel he is better then us surgeons like say taban , Prasad or verek ( maybe spelt different) or is it money related decisions?

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Deleted member 24822
Just curious what made you pick Bernardini for the soft tissue work ? Do you feel he is better then us surgeons like say taban , Prasad or verek ( maybe spelt different) or is it money related decisions?
Taban is too expensive.

Prasad a curry retard shilling fillers over fat graft

Vrcek, I don't know about going to US when there's Bernardini with good results right next door.

So yeah money has been taken into account overall : Bernadini seems to be as good as the other two but I won't have to cross the atlantic and spend several thousand hard earned euros in hotel, accommodations and travel.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30226 and pcmaxing
I hope for you it will look natural, especially the jaw, because your temples look a little weak

@VenatorLuparius mirin' Sade avi, my fav singer

• +1
I hope for you it will look natural, especially the jaw, because your temples look a little weak
This is why I only went for 8mm, more would look blocky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Mirin dedication.

Wish you the best and a fast recovery. (y)

• +1
No no, I've got 30K saved up already. Undergoing bimax in 6 months coz Im recessed.
how can you criticize him for spending money on surgery when you've saved up even more for the same purpose?
Or are one of those people who think the only surgery worth getting is bimax?

Last edited:
  • +1
how can you criticize him for spending money on surgery when you've saved up even more for the same purpose?
Or are one of those people who think the only surgery worth getting is bimax?
No lol but bimax is by far one of the best looksmaxxes out there

No lol but bimax is by far one of the best looksmaxxes out there
yes obviously it's gonna be good for some people, you're literally changing the bone structure of more than half of your face.
still doesn't explain why you were hating on him, though.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei