All my third worlders im East African 5’9 but im trying to build a diet that will help me hit 6+ I fast regularly but these are vegan fasts I consume

Teli

Teli

Bronze
I consume about 107 grams of protein on the days I don’t fast which is 5 days a week around I weigh 150 I want to hit 270 grams but my mother doesn’t really make growth meals it’s full of carbs 99% of the time so if yall could help out that would be great I really appreciate it peace

Solution
justropemaxbro
This shit makes me mad asf like all I need is 5-7 inches more and im happy but no I can’t make decisions and I have retard parents
jfl everyone needs 5 inches more and they would be tall. how tall are your parents?
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

I consume about 107 grams of protein on the days I don’t fast which is 5 days a week around I weigh 150 I want to hit 270 grams but my mother doesn’t really make growth meals it’s full of carbs 99% of the time so if yall could help out that would be great I really appreciate it peace

african ? just be bbc theory

are eggs not cheap or something, milk too since atleast third world countries have places where the jews don't tamper with milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56664
are eggs not cheap or something
They are but my parents have some kind of hatred towards animal products idk they’re retarded but I need to eat 270 grams a day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56664
damn, bro all I know is get aromasin, nutrionmax, sleepmax and exercisemax. Mk677 is cope so just eat a lot and sleep a lot and exercise bro. Also get aromasin.
This shit makes me mad asf like all I need is 5-7 inches more and im happy but no I can’t make decisions and I have retard parents

They are but my parents have some kind of hatred towards animal products idk they’re retarded but I need to eat 270 grams a day
just beg on yo knees and cry, also be respectful to parents man they aren't knowledgable, send them videos and articles about why animal products good, documentaries etc

just beg on yo knees and cry, also be respectful to parents man they aren't knowledgable, send them videos and articles about why animal products good, documentaries etc
I’ve tried I’ve shed tears trying to explain to them I’ve tried showing them videos and articles but they’re like oh my god your of the devil like stupid apes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
jfl everyone needs 5 inches more and they would be tall. how tall are your parents?

Solution
I’ve tried I’ve shed tears trying to explain to them I’ve tried showing them videos and articles but they’re like oh my god your of the devil like stupid apes
thats tuff lil bro, if u really dont wanna be underdeveloped then i suggest money maxxing, via online, earn dollas, use ur parents bank account to connect funds, paypal and other online services etc, figure out how to make money, sell an online service, anything ur good at, like video editing etc, i bet 10 bucks is alot over there, it's nothing in the 1st world, and this will show ur parents u can earn yo own money and spend it on stuff you want to spend on, that's all i got bro good luck

thats tuff lil bro, if u really dont wanna be underdeveloped then i suggest money maxxing, via online, earn dollas, use ur parents bank account to connect funds, paypal and other online services etc, figure out how to make money, sell an online service, anything ur good at, like video editing etc, i bet 10 bucks is alot over there, it's nothing in the 1st world, and this will show ur parents u can earn yo own money and spend it on stuff you want to spend on, that's all i got bro good luck
I live in America

I’m 5’9 my brother is 5

5 inches I would be 6’2
well, if you could probably get to 5'11. if you are 5'10/5'11, you can fraud to be 6'/6'1, so it's gonna fine broski.

well, if you could probably get to 5'11. if you are 5'10/5'11, you can fraud to be 6'/6'1, so it's gonna fine broski.
Bro it’s not just for girls I have friends that are 6’2 6’3 though they are older I just wanna be around the same height so I don’t get mogged constantly

Bro it’s not just for girls I have friends that are 6’2 6’3 though they are older I just wanna be around the same height so I don’t get mogged constantly
if you are really desperate, moneymax now and get LL. you can get atleast 3 inches and with double surgery you can get 2 inches more so 5 inches in total.

if you are really desperate, moneymax now and get LL. you can get atleast 3 inches and with double surgery you can get 2 inches more so 5 inches in total.
Doesn’t that shit hurt and won’t walking be impossible for a few months

Doesn’t that shit hurt and won’t walking be impossible for a few months
yes bro, there are risks if you want to get it, research more about it if you want it. there are journeys on youtube and shit so if you really want to get taller, get that.

yes bro, there are risks if you want to get it, research more about it if you want it. there are journeys on youtube and shit so if you really want to get taller, get that.
Yes but I’m trying to max out rn before getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
yes bro. You complaining too much, do what you can, broski and if you are not satisfied with that, just go the hardmax route. I want to call you the n word so bad right now but I won't because I am respectful and know your pain:feelscry:

What’s ur ulna length

Good luck man.

Sprintmax for gh spikes.
Stretch the fuck out of ur legs and spine.
Sleep like a bear. No wakeup timer.
I grew 2 cms last 2 months at 18.75 lmao. I became my morning height and my morning height now increased.

Going vegan or fasting = no growth