• Eriodictyol
  • hesperetin
  • isoliquiritigenin
  • mangostin
  • nicotine
  • reservatrol
  • vitamin e
  • zinc

If your estradiol is in the high range & you're under 25 I'd try stacking try stacking 5+ of these combined with lifestyle changes. check results 2 months later. then if no difference consider microdosing a medical ai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Laikyn, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
Nicotine worked for me so far

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 15827
progesterone

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Nicotine worked for me so far
the sopranos smoking GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Lux and Deleted member 2130
Why do retards cope with "natural" :feelsuhh:

Wtf does it matter if its natural. That just means that its less effective and comes with other stuff aswell

Just you the medical shit which is actually proven to work extremely well, and cope dont with shitty herbs and supplements :feelstastyman:

Why do retards cope with "natural" :feelsuhh:

Wtf does it matter if its natural. That just means that its less effective and comes with other stuff aswell

Just you the medical shit which is actually proven to work extremely well, and cope dont with shitty herbs and supplements :feelstastyman:
Just because something is natural doesn't make it inferior. I don't disagree that medical stuff can work better but it can easily be mismanaged & fuck you over ik from experience. No reason for a natty guy with closed plates to start taking a medical ai from the get-go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Just because something is natural doesn't make it inferior. I don't disagree that medical stuff can work better but it can easily be mismanaged & fuck you over ik from experience. No reason for a natty guy with closed plates to start taking a medical ai from the get-go.
Works better + cheaper

Just microdose asin

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
aromasin 👑

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Lux
Works better + cheaper

Just microdose asin
In theory yes but until when do you plan on doing this? What is your goal in taking aromasin? To boost T? To keep plates open? To look lean? There are better solutions for each of the above.

It is not easy on the liver. I know people treat the liver like the least important organ and to some extent, it is. But it is hard to destroy not hard to damage.

• apigenin
  • catechin
  • chrysin
  • diindolylmethane (DIM)
  • Eriodictyol
  • hesperetin
  • isoliquiritigenin
  • mangostin
  • nicotine
  • reservatrol
  • vitamin e
  • zinc

If your estradiol is in the high range & you're under 25 I'd try stacking try stacking 5+ of these combined with lifestyle changes. check results 2 months later. then if no difference consider microdosing a medical ai.
For what height increase or facial bone growth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back