[ALL TEENAGE ROIDERS GTFIH] HOW YOU CAN PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL WHY ROIDING DURING PUBERTY IS BENEFICIAL

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Must ascend to not die as John Doe
In the last year or so there has been a dramatic increase in the number of users saying that roiding during puberty is a must as far as looksmaxxing during adolescence. But many other users dispute this and say that the negatives of taking roids outweigh any potential benefits - or even question whether there are any real benefits at all.

Apart from Loox, I haven't seen any other clear examples of a blueprint case for taking test during puberty. While many users claim to have tried it, we haven't seen any noticeable transformations.

It’s strange because, given how much these teen steroid users screech about it as being effective, you'd expect to see far more examples of good facial improvements from testosterone use. But the results just don’t seem to be there?? :feelshah:

So here's how we settle this once and for all:

- All teen roiders take careful photos of your face - it can just be individual features like your gonion angle or chin-to-philtrum ratio, etc.

- Also measure your facial ratios - especially the features you claim become more dimorphic on roids.

- In 6-12 months (which is more than enough time to see results from the roids), take the exact same photos again and prove the power of roids once and for all! :ogre:

Teens on roids... this is your chance to silence the doubters - your haters on here, your parents, your doctors - and prove that you are making an excellent decision which will ascend you to chad!

WHO'S IN?

Tagging roiders from a thread on this topic today:

@halloweed
@verlooksen
@Orc
@moreplatesmoreweigh
@FascisstChad
@craven

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, 5'7 zoomer, org3cel.RR and 10 others
I’d rather have less people roiding than more doing it and increasing competition. I have nothing to prove.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm and 14 others
Ok. I’m hopping on again soon. Rn I’m gonna try finding some pics of me from before roids on my camera

• +1
Reactions: Ci-Sphere
I’d rather have less people roiding than more doing it and increasing competition. I have nothing to prove.
Jimmy Fallon Ok GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, zub111, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
@elemanzelvadre @MA_ascender @wastedspermcel @Outerz14 look what we’ve done wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, org3cel.RR, MA_ascender and 2 others
Good thing I’m 20 so I’ll keep roiding ngl

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and halloweed
if no acne and in good financial and academic situation i will start
i agree with everthing u have said
im just imagining telling bluepilled gymkids on tiktok or even in real life
it would be like im forcing THEM to take roids even tho i am and its MY choice

It’s only max 15 of us really doing it and there’s like 2000 teens here. There’s nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Muh mooscles, I just wanna be 6'8:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova, zub111, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
Average person who roided during puberty at age 26.
IMG 0388

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, disaster, Blud_99 and 5 others
Look at every gymshark model and influencer. Are you talking about just body composition purposes or for face growth ? It’s mostly cope for face.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, FascisstChad and halloweed
ive been on since the start of the summer, literally transformed my life as a teenager

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova and halloweed
It stunts growth in terms of height and dick😂
I think exogenous testosterone is very different from what comes out of your balls, you are right.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
How will HGH stunt your growth at all? Wtf
I’m talking about test and typical roids. GH can deregulate the pituitary axis but it seems like it can recover well.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and halloweed
I’m talking about test and typical roids. GH can deregulate the pituitary axis but it seems like it can recover well.
I thought he was on about GH but if you don’t use an AI some will stunt your growth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
testosterone makes you taller at any age

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and Saint Casanova
testosterone makes you taller at any age
How is that possible if growth plates close by 17? Maybe 1cm at most due to some negligible differences.

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
I thought he was on about GH but if you don’t use an AI some will stunt your growth.

Issue with AIs is that they’re very unpredictable. Some people need a high dose, others need a low dose ect to block the rise of e2 when taking test. You’ll need constant blood work

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and elemanzelvadre
It’s only max 15 of us really doing it and there’s like 2000 teens here. There’s nothing to worry about.
No one's worried about this, bud, apart from mum and dad when they find your stache..

It’s JFL that you guys hype up roids so much, and when people call you out, you think it’s because they’re oldcels scared of you guys becoming some kind of gang of high-T young buck giga moggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Truth is, you have no solid reason for taking roids and can’t even show any results for your efforts?

I have nothing to prove

Yes it's because deep inside you know you are coping and won't see any results that justify what you are doing. You guys are angsty teens paranoidly taking steroids praying for ascension, it's some of the biggest cope I have seen on here.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and halloweed
No one's worried about this, bud, apart from mum and dad when they find your stache..

It’s JFL that you guys hype up roids so much, and when people call you out, you think it’s because they’re oldcels scared of you guys becoming some kind of gang of high-T young buck giga moggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Truth is, you have no solid reason for taking roids and can’t even show any results for your efforts?

Yes it's because deep inside you know you are coping and won't see any results that justify what you are doing. You guys are angsty teens paranoidly taking steroids praying for ascension, it's some of the biggest cope I have seen on here.
Alright mate 👍

I got chin from hgh

Alright mate 👍
Alright bud just stop preaching your roids it's annoying and cringe atp thanks pal OR take pics and justify all of your barking, lost child

• Woah
Reactions: halloweed
They literally won't do it because they know they are paranoidly coping with the roids and don't want to shatter their own lie :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IMG 2298
IMG 2309

Ok guys here you go. Me before roiding vs me rn. (Ik I’m ltn but I see decent bone structure improvement) and yes I’m bloated but im getting lasix in 3 weeks so hold on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, lucifer6969, halloweed and 1 other person
Bro fuck u I’m the only one posting pics and u respond with jfl:feelswhy:

Alright bud just stop preaching your roids it's annoying and cringe atp thanks pal OR take pics and justify all of your barking, lost child

What is your opinion on roids for body composition?

I’ve seen some very good results in Dms tbh, but I was mainly due to body recomp, increased neck size, and maybe some facial muscle gains

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
54kg%18bf-16.4y.o
66kg%21bf-16.8y.o

even on ai(reducesbonemass)

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: solemnlunacy, wastedspermcel, MA_ascender and 3 others
What is your opinion on roids for body composition?
Complete male gaze cope.

The only time I can see it being worthwhile is if you want a gym-maxxed body, maybe cuz you have a thing for gym girls, and want to get a peak natty physique whilst not having to go to the gym so much. The thing is anything past peak natty is not even worthwhile for getting gym girls.

I’ve seen some very good results in Dms tbh, but I was mainly due to body recomp, increased neck size, and maybe some facial muscle gains
These guys bark non stop about increase facial bone dimorphism, but just can't prove it. Increased neck size and facial muscle gains are basically different things entirely.

Read any thread about this and @halloweed is barking for jaw gains but they can't prove it, it's jfl

• Hmm...
Complete male gaze cope.

The only time I can see it being worthwhile is if you want a gym-maxxed body, maybe cuz you have a thing for gym girls, and want to get a peak natty physique whilst not having to go to the gym so much. The thing is anything past peak natty is not even worthwhile for getting gym girls.
Peak natty is shit for most people, that’s the thing.

In the UK, RTT archetype is quite favourable, like Thurston. Then again, he had a good face either way.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and elemanzelvadre
These guys bark non stop about increase facial bone dimorphism, but just can't prove it. Increased neck size and facial muscle gains are basically different things entirely.

Read any thread about this and @halloweed is barking for jaw gains but they can't prove it, it's jfl
Y r u so bothered wtf :lul::lul:

Why would anyone say it's cope when actual doctors will prescribe an HGH/AI protocol for boys with stunted growth? I think the only debate is whether or not to include anabolics in the stack

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and halloweed
Op is ignoring:feelshah: and then nigga made fun of my pics even tho I only ran mast p 200 and test e 100 for 10 weeks and nigga is out here acting like he can get better growth with 2 weeks of mewing or sum shit😡
I like you, I wasn't making fun. You seem like a traumatised dude who doesn't even care about women atp and just likes to lift :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and moreplatesmoreweigh
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Why would anyone say it's cope when actual doctors will prescribe an HGH/AI protocol for boys with stunted growth? I think the only debate is whether or not to include anabolics in the stack
I should have specified - I am not talking about heightmaxxing (although there's no strong evidence for that being effective in those without growth hormone deficiencies either from my knowledge), I am talking about FACIAL BONE GAINS from INJECTING TEST from at ages 13-18.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, MA_ascender, moreplatesmoreweigh and 4 others
Great progress, watch grandpa @Always Stay You say ‘it’s just puberty’
I'm probably younger than you, fag, and how hard is it to do a pic under the same lighting :feelskek: the state of you paranoid abused roiders

• Woah