All the males in my class be simping over the one stacylite in it

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
but because they are betas, they dont have the guts to actually approach her so they simp for her in the group chat. they think they are being funny and non chalant but when you go out of your way to mention a girl out of the blue in a conversation its not hard to see what your intentions are.

this passive agressive flirting is so cringey and i think the girl can see right through it as well because its definately not the first time it happened to her. She receives "special" treatment and like the stereotypical manipulative whore, she will not ever mention a boyfriend or post pics with a guy to leave it unclear if she dates someone or not. My years of negative experience with women have made me an expert in analyzing situatins sadly it wont fix my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, standardcel, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
but because they are betas, they dont have the guts to actually approach her so they simp for her in the group chat. they think they are being funny and non chalant but when you go out of your way to mention a girl out of the blue in a conversation its not hard to see what your intentions are.

this passive agressive flirting is so cringey and i think the girl can see right through it as well because its definately not the first time it happened to her. She receives "special" treatment and like the stereotypical manipulative whore, she will not ever mention a boyfriend or post pics with a guy to leave it unclear if she dates someone or not. My years of negative experience with women have made me an expert in analyzing situatins sadly it wont fix my looks.
What does she look like?

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, CarrotMaxxer and InnerVoid
jfl, these simps don't realize how over it is for them. In her eyes, these simps are invisible to her, but they keep worshipping her

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers, try2beme, Klasik01 and 1 other person
jfl, these simps don't realize how over it is for them. In her eyes, these simps are invisible to her, but they keep worshipping her
these idiots go out of their way to mention her in the convo. the classic one is calling her a stalker because she reads the messages but doesnt say anything. meanwhile i have been doing the same since day 1 and they never said anything. thye just use it as an excuse to start a convo with her, and they think she cant tell

• +1
Reactions: med
She didn't mention a boyfriend until she friendzoned me, I thought I had a chance but after rejecting me she indirectly said "I have too many options to be with you" yes me, a loser. She didn't have a boyfriend, she just didn't wanted me. Other guys are fucking her.

• So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and InnerVoid
She didn't mention a boyfriend until she friendzoned me, I thought I had a chance but after rejecting me she indirectly said "I have too many options to be with you" yes me, a loser. She didn't have a boyfriend, she just didn't want to go out with me.
dw, she got an army of chads ready to fuck her

Your class?

Man I swear to god you said you were 28 or something.

Must be a mistake....

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Your class?

Man I swear to god you said you were 28 or something.

Must be a mistake....
He's a little slow in the head so he still haven't graduated yet. Please be understanding.

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and InnerVoid

If a bbc was in your class, he would have approached already

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

can’t count how many times I told Fags that just cuz a how doesn’t post the guy doesn’t mean she’s single. Especially when they’re hoeing over about situationships all the time.

• +1

these simps need to be sent to correctional facility

• +1
these simps need to be sent to correctional facility
if it was one guy i wouldnt mind. but its all of them, at the same time lol. howcan they look at each other???

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
can’t count how many times I told Fags that just cuz a how doesn’t post the guy doesn’t mean she’s single. Especially when they’re hoeing over about situationships all the time.
literally every girl in my country is like that

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Men are Stacy only

• Woah