ALL THE PEOPLE CLAIMING 6'3" HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

his reach looks decent, your reach is horrendous.

you have 1%ile reach faggot.

and im most likely taller than u m8, i pmed some people my photo they guessed me at 6'1" jfl. with no shoes or any of that trickery. i will measure myself and put an end to this

not that it even matters you are ugly for indian standards bro. they will treat you like a peasant. madharchod
Ugly guy gets compliments daily
Rope asap faggot.
I heightmog you
Framemog you
Face mog you into despair
You are the biggest virgin on this site

he's a sandnigger but not shitskin-tier
stop coping
he has the same pheno as @diggbicc stop drinking your bum buddy's s cum , they both look as indian as each other

he has the same pheno as @diggbicc stop drinking your bum buddy's s cum , they both look as indian as each other
You are so retarded.
No one has ever called me indian with my pale skin
You are mentally fucked honestly jfl

Ugly guy gets compliments daily
Rope asap faggot.
I heightmog you
Framemog you
Face mog you into despair
You are the biggest virgin on this site
>> your frame is the worst frame i have seen on this site. literal zyros tier. everyone has said you have death tier proportions. stop coping. highest e body i have seen.

>> you heightmog me with 5 layers of lifts and elevator shoes maybe by a mm, if i am barefoot.

>>your face doesn't even matter when you dress up as a tranny and you yourself admitted that you are ugly.

cope harder.
e
You are so retarded.
No one has ever called me indian with my pale skin
You are mentally fucked honestly jfl
lots of people on this site said you look indian jfl, why you lying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
one is a k*rdish looking sandnigger
the other is a south indian from mumbai
HOW CAN THIS BE THE SAME PHENO!

>> your frame is the worst frame i have seen on this site. literal zyros tier. everyone has said you have death tier proportions. stop coping. highest e body i have seen.

>> you heightmog me with 5 layers of lifts and elevator shoes maybe by a mm, if i am barefoot.

>>your face doesn't even matter when you dress up as a tranny and you yourself admitted that you are ugly.

cope harder.
e

lots of people on this site said you look indian jfl, why you lying
YOU ARE COPING SO HARD AHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
YOU ARE SO DESPERATE ITS SO FUNNY😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So many excuses

one is a k*rdish looking sandnigger
the other is a south indian from mumbai
HOW CAN THIS BE THE SAME PHENO!
see their photos, they look the same pheno.

stop coping, its not even subjective. its objective.

anyone with a functioning brain who doesnt have downs syndrome can tell.

you are literally trying so desperately to defend your gay sex partner.
YOU ARE COPING SO HARD AHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA
YOU ARE SO DESPERATE ITS SO FUNNY😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So many excuses
lol at typing "ahahaha..." for so long.

another sign of desperation from a mentally unstable yute who doesnt know what to say

lol at typing "ahahaha..." for so long.

another sign of desperation from a mentally unstable yute who doesnt know what to say
@Lorsss ban this faggot

he's not even my friend lol
he has a truecel pheno if you want but still not mumbai-tier

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, kuroro and Deleted member 5521
>> First @Unmoggablegingercel in this brilliant thread. used to claim 6'3"-6'4", and got busted for being sub 6'

>> Then @Simone Nobili by me. the ultimate destruction. claims he didnt grow from 13 to 18 and suddenly grew 3" in a few weeks. i busted him effortlessly.

>> and finally @looxmakser49 after i bullied him into measuring himself himself admitted he was 6'1" morning height so likely 6'0.25" evening. used to claim 6'3.25" at 1 point.

These are the same people that call everyone manlets for being under 6'2" and fraud their own height.

No need to thank me boys... Bullying has been my hobby since I was 6.

Kek this is a fun thread

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Ban me so you can go back to your heightfrauding, downs syndrome antics?
@BigBiceps give this dude a warning
He makes countless threads of me.
And he is really annoying.Because Im rent free in his head
Im honestly tired of the lies hes spreading around.

he's not even my friend lol
he has a truecel pheno if you want but still not mumbai-tier
i said he has the same pheno as @diggbicc are you seriously deluded enough to deny this ? @diggbicc doesnt have the beggar pheno lol.

@Simone Nobili has the same pheno as the guy you thought was 5foot8paki.

you have lost all credibility, i cant even continue carrying on arguing with you if youre biased enough to not admit the obvious.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
i said he has the same pheno as @diggbicc are you seriously deluded enough to deny this ? @diggbicc doesnt have the beggar pheno lol.

@Simone Nobili has the same pheno as the guy you thought was 5foot8paki.

you have lost all credibility, i cant even continue carrying on arguing with you if youre biased enough to not admit the obvious.
he literally have the typical middle-eastern pheno lol and diggbicc looks clearly south indian

he literally have the typical middle-eastern pheno lol and diggbicc looks clearly south indian
heres simone:
C39D4757 0ACC 446B B32D 106875286A3E

heres an indian i found off google:
Close up young handsome indian man thinking against skateboard ramp park close up young handso

yes, their pheno is very similar. if anything the indian ironically looks less indian than him. stop the cope.

even the guy you thought was 5foot8paki has same pheno as simone. that should tell you enough.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Chadeep and kuroro
heres simone:
View attachment 432051

heres an indian i found off google:
View attachment 432052

yes, their pheno is very similar. if anything the indian ironically looks less indian than him. stop the cope.

even the guy you thought was 5foot8paki has same pheno as simone. that should tell you enough.
this random guy looks more iranid than indian and it's not diggbicc so what's your point?

this random guy looks more iranid than indian and it's not diggbicc so what's your point?
Why are you jealous of @5foot8Paki and @aestheticallypleasin they mog you and I

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
i cant find diggbiccs photo, if you have it then just look at simone and him and genuinely tell me with a straight face that you think they look like they look so different.

they can pass off as cousins literalyl

Shieeet nigga, might as well LARP my height and become famous too, jfl

Question about images and copyright - Page 23 — MI6 Community

i cant find diggbiccs photo, if you have it then just look at simone and him and genuinely tell me with a straight face that you think they look like they look so different.

they can pass off as cousins literalyl
I looked properly at his pic and he's like a mix of curry and sandnigger, wtf:unsure:
Why are you jealous of @5foot8Paki and @aestheticallypleasin they mog you and I
I hope ur avi assfuck your bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4563
Haha stfu and post your face you lying subhuman.
You are the biggest attentiom whore here
Im sorry no one likes you in real life
You try so hard to destroy me .
When nothing you say reflects what girls say in real life😂
Its over for you.
While Im looksmaxxing even more .
Youre rotting and making more threads of me😂
Rent free no taxes

Haha stfu and post your face you lying subhuman.
You are the biggest attentiom whore here
Im sorry no one likes you in real life
You try so hard to destroy me .
When nothing you say reflects what girls say in real life😂
Its over for you.
While Im looksmaxxing even more .
Youre rotting and making more threads of me😂
Rent free no taxes

>> you havent posted your face either. have you forgotten the reason you claimed oyu didnt want to take a mirror selfie? because you didnt want to show your face? wtf? lmfao.

>> i didnt try at all, the proof was easy af to find. i just put it in 1 thread which took less than 10 minutes.

>> you admitted you are rotting and are a subhuman and you said you're ugly. now youre typing this shit. lmfao the "mental unstability" is showing indeed.

dont forget your sister caught you jerking off

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Lelek
>> you havent posted your face either. have you forgotten the reason you claimed oyu didnt want to take a mirror selfie? because you didnt want to show your face? wtf? lmfao.

>> i didnt try at all, the proof was easy af to find. i just put it in 1 thread which took less than 10 minutes.

>> you admitted you are rotting and are a subhuman and you said you're ugly. now youre typing this shit. lmfao the "mental unstability" is showing indeed.

dont forget your sister caught you jerking off
Is that so?If you knew me well enough I always say shit like “I havent touched a girl”
Then I will tell you the truth.
I have 7 slays and 4 girlfriends all in the last year before that virgin kissless
I meet up with friends weekly.
Right now I cant.Because I did mole removal on entire body and cant go out.Because sun would kill me
I am the biggest chad at school right now.
Or was I guess.Only like 6 guys taller in entire school
Im still sad because Im mentally not ok thats true.
But I am tall,Popular and definetly 100% not ugly.
Theres really not a chance of that.No aspie like me would get girls so easy if he was aspie.
And sub 6 ft too AM I RİGHT?no.I am 190 cm
189 at my absoloute low
Thats it.My whole truth revealed.
But again you wont believe me.
Because you dont like that.But thats you.I just hope @BigBiceps warns you.Because I cant say more than the truth.Thats all I can do.
And since you dont believe me theres no point in arguing

Is that so?If you knew me well enough I always say shit like “I havent touched a girl”
Then I will tell you the truth.
I have 7 slays and 4 girlfriends all in the last year before that virgin kissless
I meet up with friends weekly.
Right now I cant.Because I did mole removal on entire body and cant go out.Because sun would kill me
I am the biggest chad at school right now.
Or was I guess.Only like 6 guys taller in entire school
Im still sad because Im mentally not ok thats true.
But I am tall,Popular and definetly 100% not ugly.
Theres really not a chance of that.No aspie like me would get girls so easy if he was aspie.
And sub 6 ft too AM I RİGHT?no.I am 190 cm
189 at my absoloute low
Thats it.My whole truth revealed.
But again you wont believe me.
Because you dont like that.But thats you.I just hope @BigBiceps warns you.Because I cant say more than the truth.Thats all I can do.
And since you dont believe me theres no point in arguing
stfu im not reading this essay

Lmfao I just realized all these people called me larp for growing from 5'8 with bad posture to 5'11 during puberty yet all claim 6'4 8 inch dick jfllll

we might be the only non autistic ppl here

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
High T and Low inhibs me

• +1
narcymaxx me

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back