All the proof needed that God is real

just one instance of such incredibly complex natural phenomena

stephen myers explains how the information content in DNA is too complex and designed just as an engineer would

david gelernter explains how its mathematically improbable for biological systems to emerge through natural processes

can watch it here

but thats the point, we have created things super complex to regular people until years later when we finally understand its implications. We simply cant comprehend it because it was billions of years, we can piece together how we got there tho from single cell organisms

big bang theory It was first proposed in 1927 by Roman Catholic priest and physicist Georges, unironically coined by a religious person. General relativity is a theory but it was never proven wrong and is still highly relevant same as big bang both are super concrete
Theories change every 300years you will die and go to Hell because you believed to some stupid theory by a human rather repenting for your sins and thanking god that he gave you life

but thats the point, we have created things super complex to regular people until years later when we finally understand its implications. We simply cant comprehend it because it was billions of years, we can piece together how we got there tho from single cell organisms

Theories change every 300years you will die and go to Hell because you believed to some stupid theory by a human rather repenting for your sins and thanking god that he gave you life
how did he give us life when ourselves can create life, we are creating whole artificial organs and prosthetics, should we thank god for making us crippled?

There's no god nigga.

This is literally the card that “muh science” atheists pull when they want to justify a world created out of nothing.
completely dodged the point. This is why there is legit no point in debating theists.

You gotta be trolling. There is no “muh science” about what I said. You are just making fallacious arguments lol.

Actually insane that theists think pointing out fallacies somehow has anything do do with science. gotta be double digit IQ or trolling.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
completely dodged the point. This is why there is legit no point in debating theists.

You gotta be trolling. There is no “muh science” about what I said. You are just making fallacious arguments lol.

Actually insane that theists think pointing out fallacies somehow has anything do do with science. legit gotta be double digit IQ
gotta realize these people have belief and you literally can't change someone who believes in something im just wondering what they think about certain sciences

how did he give us life when ourselves can create life, we are creating whole artificial organs and prosthetics, should we thank god for making us crippled?
we can’t create life dumbass I answered this already we can use what God gave us not more. Humans will never be able to create life that would make us Gods

Actually insane that theists think pointing out fallacies somehow has anything do do with science. gotta be double digit IQ or trolling.
I’m not trolling. It is retarded to be asking who created God. If I’m being fallacious then so are you, pandering to an infinite regression fallacy.

’m secure in my faith.

Muhammed made it clear that your fraudulent god allah does not offer you salvation. Muhammed even asked his cuck god allah to spare his pagan parents—who are described to be resting in hell—for mercy and reconsideration, and allah refused.

This is how much of a fraud your religion is. Your final prophet tells you that you are all going to hell AND he even clarifies that his pagan parents are in hell and unable to get out. Allah won’t even show mercy to the final prophets parents MEANWHILE, mother Mary has her own chapter in the Quran and is explicitly stated to be in heaven.

Keep taking L after L you filthy vermin. It is over beyond comprehension, muslimcels. Repent.
dnrd

So you believe God died on a stick screaming to God to help jfl.

L religion. Christianity is probably more incoherent than any other religion in existence. one second Jesus claims to be ALPHA and omega, the Son of GOD, then the next he is flailing around on the cross begging God to help him. WTF is this religion:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

moreover, till this day the Christians have not figured out 1+1+1=3.
It took the brightest Christian natural philosopher, Isaac Newton himself

to realise, the trinity is three gods!
As well as rejecting the Trinity, Newton's studies led him to reject belief in the immortal soul.[15] Despite his unorthodox beliefs, Sir Isaac Newton affirmed infant baptism... [wiki]

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
they are gonna say some shit like "if God is real why does he let bad things happen" jfl
because he does not care. he's just an emotionless machine

IMG 4507 This is also another one of God’s Creations

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Eternal_, Maalik and 1 other person
That’s not true and big bang is a debated theory nothing more
You don’t know what a scientific theory is.

You do know that technically gravity is “just” a theory right? Ever heard of germ theory?

Lol what’s next Gravity isn’t real because it’s just a theory 🤣

I remember learning this when I was in school years ago when I was a staunch atheist and it mesmerized me and made me second guess my beliefs. After pondering on it shortly, I still relegated it as something that is just random & evolved through time but but I was very much mistaken.

Here is one of many proofs that God is real: The bacterial flagellar motor.

This is literally a motor that is made out of proteins that bacteria use to move around. It is literally an electromagnetic motor but for bacteria. The same sort of motors that we make in real life that converts electrical energy into mechanical rotational motion but instead the bacterial flagellar motor converts the energy from hydrogen ions into mechanical rotational motion.

There is literally no chance that this is just random. It is far too perfect for it to be random. God is so creative—it is mind boggling to us mere mortals. We literally are entirely unable to create the basic building blocks of life (such as polypeptides or polynucleotids, etc) in a laboratory, let alone create a protein based motor. We cannot comprehend just how capable our creator is.

STOP WORSHIPPING FEMALES AND START WORSHIPPING GOD YOU DEGENERATES.

The ONE AND ONLY path to salvation is through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Only through Him are we promised eternal life. He is The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Repent and accept Him as Lord before it is too late. 🙏🏻😇✝️
Cheers Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
You don’t know what a scientific theory is.

You do know that technically gravity is “just” a theory right? Ever heard of germ theory?

Lol what’s next Gravity isn’t real because it’s just a theory 🤣
heard it first time that gravity is a theory. Gravity is a physical law because you can actually see it everywhere. Where do you see the Big Bang?

we can’t create life dumbass I answered this already we can use what God gave us not more. Humans will never be able to create life that would make us Gods
we can create single celled organism from something that isn't live we can create bacteria, we can create stem cells, we can create organs that function from biotech. I dont understand what you consider life but i think stopping at single celled organism is enough

big bang theory It was first proposed in 1927 by Roman Catholic priest and physicist Georges, unironically coined by a religious person. General relativity is a theory but it was never proven wrong and is still highly relevant same as big bang both are super concrete
guy just went
'hubble shows us galaxies are expanding as time progresses, in the past galaxies were closer than now. go to t=0 and the entire universe occupies an infinitesimal point'

just one instance of such incredibly complex natural phenomena

stephen myers explains how the information content in DNA is too complex and designed just as an engineer would

david gelernter explains how its mathematically improbable for biological systems to emerge through natural processes

can watch it here

good reasoning except for the fact that the universe is probably infinite and homogeneous/smooth on the larger scales

in an infinite and homogeneous universe everything that is physically possible does happen over time, no matter how small the chances of it happening are

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Gravity is a physical law because you can actually see it everywhere.
First nigga to SEE gravity
Where do you see the Big Bang?
I mean if you want to “see” the Big Bang your best bet is looking at images of cosmic background radiation.

If you see smoke and flames coming out of your house, do you need to walk inside to know it’s on fire? It’s called looking at the preponderance of evidence bro

If we went by your logic it would be impossible to solve any crime unless there was an eye witness lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Latinolooksmaxxer
First nigga to SEE gravity

I mean if you want to “see” the Big Bang your best bet is looking at images of cosmic background radiation.

If you see smoke and flames coming out of your house, do you need to walk inside to know it’s on fire? It’s called looking at the preponderance of evidence bro

If we went by your logic it would be impossible to solve any crime unless there was an eye witness lol.
Just throw a hammer and you will see gravity

images of cosmic background radiation
Now this is why it’s a theory. The universe isn’t on fire the house comparison is weak. Also saying The big bang theory disproves God is like saying a TV that was turned on proves that the human who turned on the TV doesn’t exist

God exists. But this ain’t a proof. It’s evidence at best

Now this is why it’s a theory
Read the other post lol bro you making urself look dumb brah. Again you obviously have zero clue what a scientific theory is.

“Isaac Newton's 1687 description of gravity was considered scientific law until Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, published more than two centuries later. Newton had explained gravity as a force that instantaneously acts over a distance. The result is a pull between any two objects in the universe. This concept of gravity is most familiar today.“

So what about germ theory? Are you going to say germ theory isn’t real because you can’t see germs? Actually caging at you man.

And no you can’t see gravity, you can see the EFFECT gravity has.

This makes literally zero sense.
He's trying to say that we don't know what exactly caused the Big Bang. We don't know how the primordial singularity came to be.
A lot of theists attribute that to God hand

Read the other post lol bro you making urself look dumb brah. Again you obviously have zero clue what a scientific theory is.

“Isaac Newton's 1687 description of gravity was considered scientific law until Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, published more than two centuries later. Newton had explained gravity as a force that instantaneously acts over a distance. The result is a pull between any two objects in the universe. This concept of gravity is most familiar today.“

So what about germ theory? Are you going to say germ theory isn’t real because you can’t see germs? Actually caging at you man.

And no you can’t see gravity, you can see the EFFECT gravity has. That’s like saying you can see the magnetic field because you have magnets on your refrigerator.
I answered this already every 300 years theories change. This is why science isn’t reliable. They might find something in 300 years which completely disproves big bang theory. You’re actually retarded if you see everything and think it was created by coincidence.

He's trying to say that we don't know what exactly caused the Big Bang. We don't know how the primordial singularity came to be.
We don’t ur right. U don’t get to make stuff up and fill in the blanks just because you don’t know something though.
I answered this already every 300 years theories change. This is why science isn’t reliable
You are wrong. That’s the exact reason why science is more reliable than something like religion.

Did you go to high school bro? Did they not teach you about the scientific method? The entire point of science is that you can improve and reiterate upon what you know as you acquire new knowledge.

Imagine if we still thought Poseidon was responsible for the weather 🤣.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
We don’t ur right. U don’t get to make stuff up and fill in the blanks just because you don’t know something though.

You are wrong. That’s the exact reason why science is more reliable than something like religion.

Did you go to high school bro? Did they not teach you about the scientific method? The entire point of science is that you can improve and reiterate upon what you know as you acquire new knowledge.

That’s why we no longer think Poseidon is responsible for the weather.
New knowledge might disprove everything you thought it’s true. Plato who was Ancient Greek believed also to God and he was 200+iq also Aristotle same to most modern top scientists

Modern scientists also believe to God. Only retards are Atheists

New knowledge might disprove everything you thought it’s true.
YEAH. That’s the entire point. There can always be new discoveries and knowledgeable. That’s literally what happened in 1905 with Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity 200 years after Newton was dead.

Scientific Theory Defintion from Wikipedia:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Last edited:
Einstein didn't belive in a personal God, he was a agnostic
Shrodinger was a panthiest
Wtf is this site. Yes a lot of them believed in God but they had warped view of it that would probably be considered heretical

YEAH. That’s the entire point. There can always be new discoveries and knowledgeable. That’s literally what happened in 1905 with Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity 200 years after Newton was dead.

Scientific Theory Defintion from Wikipedia:
A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.
Science won’t save you. It’s modern idolatry. 2000years ago they explained everything with false gods like Poseidon now they do it with science. Only Jesus saves. The living God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and RecessedChinCel
Einstein didn't belive in a personal God, he was a agnostic
Shrodinger was a panthiest
Wtf is this site. Yes a lot of them believed in God but they had warped view of it that would probably be considered heretical

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
"I believe in Spinoza's God"He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve. He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist" preferring to call himself an agnostic, or a "religious nonbeliever.

Like I said, they believed in some sort of God but not the abrahamic one

"I believe in Spinoza's God"He did not believe in a personal God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings, a view which he described as naïve. He clarified however that, "I am not an atheist" preferring to call himself an agnostic, or a "religious nonbeliever.

Like I said, they believed in some sort of God but not the abrahamic one
Source?

I remember learning this when I was in school years ago when I was a staunch atheist and it mesmerized me and made me second guess my beliefs. After pondering on it shortly, I still relegated it as something that is just random & evolved through time but but I was very much mistaken.

Here is one of many proofs that God is real: The bacterial flagellar motor.

This is literally a motor that is made out of proteins that bacteria use to move around. It is literally an electromagnetic motor but for bacteria. The same sort of motors that we make in real life that converts electrical energy into mechanical rotational motion but instead the bacterial flagellar motor converts the energy from hydrogen ions into mechanical rotational motion.

There is literally no chance that this is just random. It is far too perfect for it to be random. God is so creative—it is mind boggling to us mere mortals. We literally are entirely unable to create the basic building blocks of life (such as polypeptides or polynucleotids, etc) in a laboratory, let alone create a protein based motor. We cannot comprehend just how capable our creator is.

STOP WORSHIPPING FEMALES AND START WORSHIPPING GOD YOU DEGENERATES.

The ONE AND ONLY path to salvation is through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Only through Him are we promised eternal life. He is The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Repent and accept Him as Lord before it is too late. 🙏🏻😇✝️
I'm a little stoned, but are you trying to argue that a robodildo is proof of god?

He couldn’t find proof God exists but it’s everywhere. Jesus healed the blind Einstein might have believed if he lived in his time who knows…Jesus made a lot of miracles

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
dnrd

So you believe God died on a stick screaming to God to help jfl.

L religion. Christianity is probably more incoherent than any other religion in existence. one second Jesus claims to be ALPHA and omega, the Son of GOD, then the next he is flailing around on the cross begging God to help him. WTF is this religion:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

moreover, till this day the Christians have not figured out 1+1+1=3.
It took the brightest Christian natural philosopher, Isaac Newton himself

to realise, the trinity is three gods!

Yes, because God is relatable, personable, and loving. He revealed Himself in the flesh and not only lived for us but also died for us and our collective sins. He is the ultimate sacrificial lamb and only by His wounds are we healed and redeemed. The Islamic God is a deceptive, cruel, uninterested, and evidently monolingual cuck. This is because he isn’t god but a mockery of God that can only appeal to the insentient brutes of this world—yourself included.

Also, the trinity is not describing a polytheistic faith. If that were the case, Christianity wouldn’t be staunchly opposed to polytheism. It’s not like there aren’t billions of proud polytheists in the world (Hinduism, etc). It describes the essence of God albeit It is still 1 god. 1=1=1.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
1D7020B0 6E57 4AD9 B637 E868ACAE7606

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I believe in God, or a creator that derives from a higher dimension than the third, but I'd never pray to that wicked bastard.

Too much suffering, not me, but too many individuals from the beginning to the end of their lives, live in ruin and rot, and suffer.

For what. There is clearly no "plan" things have gone on too long.

Our God is a wicked one who abandoned us or never valued us in the first place.

Which makes me think the reptilian theory isn't bullshit tbh, a creator is undeniable, but one that doesn't care whether the experience of his subjects is positive or negative, prospering or suffering, they simply extract the emotional discharge, in whatever form it may come.

Reptiles feeding on our misfortune seems entirely reasonable to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra, Zeruel and murdah
we can create single celled organism from something that isn't live we can create bacteria, we can create stem cells, we can create organs that function from biotech. I dont understand what you consider life but i think stopping at single celled organism is enough
Wait a minute, what?! No we can’t! We cannot create a single cell, or even synthesize the building blocks of cells, let alone the rest of the shit you’re claiming. We can’t even have the basic building blocks link the appropriate directionality (5 prime to 3 prime linkage in nucleotides for examples) because the reactions do not naturally favor it and it also creates billions of other background products that mess up the synthesis.

This is how far behind we are. I have no idea what you’re talking about. We can only make a bacteria if we’re putting its DNA into an existing bacteria. This isn’t anything groundbreaking. Origin of life research is focused on the fundamentals of how cells came about, something that we can’t recreate.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, what?! No we can’t! We cannot create a single cell, or even synthesize the building blocks of cells, let alone the rest of the shit you’re claiming. We can’t even have the basic building blocks link the appropriate directionality (5 prime to 3 prime linkage in nucleotides for examples) because the reactions do not naturally favor it and it also creates billions of other background products that mess up the synthesis.

This is how far behind we are. I have no idea what you’re talking about. We can only make a bacteria if we’re putting its DNA into an existing bacteria. This isn’t anything groundbreaking. Origin of life research is focused on the fundamentals of how cells came about, something that we can’t recreate.
Natural abiogenesis - This is the process by which life is hypothesized to have first emerged naturally on Earth through chemical evolution. While the exact mechanisms are still unknown, experiments show basic building blocks like amino acids forming under early Earth conditions. Theories suggest these could have combined into self-replicating molecular systems that eventually led to the first single-celled proto-lifeforms. However, we have not yet replicated this in the lab.

We literally know how to do it tho only time before it happens.

Natural abiogenesis - This is the process by which life is hypothesized to have first emerged naturally on Earth through chemical evolution. While the exact mechanisms are still unknown, experiments show basic building blocks like amino acids forming under early Earth conditions. Theories suggest these could have combined into self-replicating molecular systems that eventually led to the first single-celled proto-lifeforms. However, we have not yet replicated this in the lab.

We literally know how to do it tho only time before it happens.
lol at that chatgpt answer.

You’re confirming what I just said. With all the incredible advancements we’ve had in science, we STILL have yet to recreate even the most elementary steps needed in the origins of life.

lol at that chatgpt answer.

You’re confirming what I just said. With all the incredible advancements we’ve had in science, we STILL have yet to recreate even the most elementary steps needed in the origins of life.
but how does this prove god exists if theres a possibility to recreate

It’s funny how there’s this dialectic between soyientitic atheism and abrahimism where one presupposes that their worldview is the only correct interpretation and the other wrong (and vice-versa) when it stands that both may be incorrect.

but how does this prove god exists if theres a possibility to recreate

“There’s a possibility” = means absolutely nothing.

There’s also a possibility of being able to achieve brain transplants, yet it still can’t be done. Lots of hypotheticals sound nice.

It’s not that it directly proves God, it’s that it proves that natural abiogenesis is false. I already told you why. The reactions are radically unfavorable. Even if all amino acids are somehow able to be found in early earth conditions, we CANNOT and HAVE NOT found a way for them to link in the way that they need to in order to create polypeptides. The same is true for polynucleotides and the needed directionality (5” to 3”), and others. Then there is the need to create actual proteins and the needed protein folding. Then the assembly of all the needed components into an actual cell—which we have NEVER EVER CAME CLOSE to making.