All the proof needed that God is real

“There’s a possibility” = means absolutely nothing.

There’s also a possibility of being able to achieve brain transplants, yet it still can’t be done. Lots of hypotheticals sound nice.

It’s not that it directly proves God, it’s that it proves that natural abiogenesis is false. I already told you why. The reactions are radically unfavorable. Even if all amino acids are somehow able to be found in early earth conditions, we CANNOT and HAVE NOT found a way for them to link in the way that they need to in order to create polypeptides. The same is true for polynucleotides and the needed directionality (5” to 3”), and others. Then there is the need to create actual proteins and the needed protein folding. Then the assembly of all the needed components into an actual cell—which we have NEVER EVER CAME CLOSE to making.
but thats kinda the point then i guess can't really prove or disprove gods existence your only argument was too complex to understand = god. Lots of things were too complex we still managed to overcome it using the same logic on why you think natural abiogenesis is false

but thats kinda the point then i guess can't really prove or disprove gods existence your only argument was too complex to understand = god. Lots of things were too complex we still managed to overcome it
Y’all are really immature sometimes bruh. God is not going to scream from the skies and declare himself as the creator. The best that we can do is look at what we have around us. Everything points at a creator. Everything is far too perfect for it to be random and as I mentioned previously, the random theory of natural abiogenesis has already been proven false.

It’s not just that it’s too complicated but the statistics of it all coming by sheer chance are something insane and literally infeasible (1 in 10^billions)

God created us and this magical world.

Last edited:
Y’all are really immature sometimes bruh. God is not going to scream from the skies and declare himself as the creator. The best that we can do is look at what we have around us. Everything points at a creator. Everything is far too perfect for it to be random and as I mentioned previously, the random theory of natural abiogenesis has already been proven false.

It’s not just that it’s too complicated but the statistics of it all coming by sheer chance are something insane and literally infeasible (10^billions)

God created us and this magical world.
and god i guess murdered millions for no reason, he killed and groped children in churches. I dont know if god exists im just saying there has been an explanation to almost everything, the gods from 1000 years ago we became them and will continue to become them. If a god did exist i doubt he knows we exist

and god i guess murdered millions for no reason, he killed and groped children in churches. I dont know if god exists im just saying there has been an explanation to almost everything, the gods from 1000 years ago we became them and will continue to become them. If a god did exist i doubt he knows we exist

I remember learning this when I was in school years ago when I was a staunch atheist and it mesmerized me and made me second guess my beliefs. After pondering on it shortly, I still relegated it as something that is just random & evolved through time but but I was very much mistaken.

Here is one of many proofs that God is real: The bacterial flagellar motor.

This is literally a motor that is made out of proteins that bacteria use to move around. It is literally an electromagnetic motor but for bacteria. The same sort of motors that we make in real life that converts electrical energy into mechanical rotational motion but instead the bacterial flagellar motor converts the energy from hydrogen ions into mechanical rotational motion.

There is literally no chance that this is just random. It is far too perfect for it to be random. God is so creative—it is mind boggling to us mere mortals. We literally are entirely unable to create the basic building blocks of life (such as polypeptides or polynucleotids, etc) in a laboratory, let alone create a protein based motor. We cannot comprehend just how capable our creator is.

STOP WORSHIPPING FEMALES AND START WORSHIPPING GOD YOU DEGENERATES.

The ONE AND ONLY path to salvation is through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Only through Him are we promised eternal life. He is The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Repent and accept Him as Lord before it is too late. 🙏🏻😇✝️
Do you believe that you are saved by grace through faith, or by your good works?

Do you believe that you are saved by grace through faith, or by your good works?
By grace through faith. Saved by works is a complete and utter lie. We cannot save ourselves

Meanwhile Jesus himself, begging GOD to save him from crucifixion:
"MY LORD MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"
(matthew 27/46)

Jesus was only a man. Worship ALLAH the Lord of Jesus silly Christcuck
you don't even understand why he said that :lul: :lul: psalms 22 retard

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Eternal_
You need both faith and work
When you’ve been transformed by the Lord, it is automatically so that you start producing good works BUT in theory, even if you do not produce good works, once saved, always saved is what I stand by,

When you’ve been transformed by the Lord, it is automatically so that you start producing good works BUT in theory, even if you do not produce good works, once saved, always saved is what I stand by,
Faith without good works is dead James 2:26

All apostles worked for their faith just as Jesus worked and healed or saved everyone.

Faith without good works is dead James 2:26

All apostles worked for their faith just as Jesus worked and healed or saved everyone.
Stop this nonsense.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

The moment Christianity becomes a saved by good works religion, it becomes like every other religion—that is, fraudulent.

Stop this nonsense.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

The moment Christianity becomes a saved by good works religion, it becomes like every other religion—that is, fraudulent.
you still have to do good works even you’re saved by grace. If you do good works you’re just proving that you actually have faith.

you still have to do good works even you’re saved by grace. If you do good works you’re just proving that you actually have faith.
In 100% of Christians who become saved, they will produce good works because just as I said, when you’re transformed by the Holy Spirit, good works automatically come.

This point of contention is mostly philosophical and I stand by the once saved always saved only through faith. We cannot save ourselves by good works which is what a saved by works ideology is rooted in

In 100% of Christians who become saved, they will produce good works because just as I said, when you’re transformed by the Holy Spirit, good works automatically come.

This point of contention is mostly philosophical and I stand by the once saved always saved only through faith. We cannot save ourselves by good works which is what a saved by works ideology is rooted in
You can’t be saved by good works because faith is necessary. If you were saved by good works alone even an atheist who does good work would go to heaven or a Muslim

You can’t be saved by good works because faith is necessary. If you were saved by good works alone even an atheist who does good work would go to heaven or a Muslim
Right but when you start saying you NEED good works, then how much good works do you need? What is the cutoff? This is why it becomes problematic. It is either saved by faith only or saved by works only. I align with the former.

In ancient Egyptian religion, when you die, your heart gets weighed by a god and if it’s lighter than a feather, you’re granted the afterlife but not if it isn’t. Of course, the weight of the heart is in inverse proportion to the good works done in your life. Saved by works is fraudulent. Islam is entirely based by this shit, hence why it too is fraudulent.

So much coping from npcs dead srs

A9857AF1 0E22 48F7 A765 0A366D4EF078

Muh allah muh yhwh muh god muh satan when it’s the same thing under different names. The stockholm syndrome to defend this “god” and worship him (like an infinite creator wants to be worshipped my ass) otherwise he will send his creation to hell or send disasters or drama our way to muh turn to god is crazy af tbh

So gullible and easily tricked. Just wait until they find about aliens/inter dimensional beings feeding off of our energy and that this whole planet is a prison/farm for harvesting our energy and we are trapped in a recycling endless loop and the tunnel of light they see when they die is a trap and the angels/relatives/light beings they will encounter aren’t what they appear to be but are actually shapeshifting demons/aliens/beings whatever

People remembering their past life, drug trips, remote viewing sessions, regression hypnosis , clues hidden by occultists , robert monroe an experienced astral traveler that was shut by the cia all prove my point

Muh read this book that wasn’t rewritten to fit an agenda! They really think the information they have access to will get them to “heaven” when the actual truth is gatekeeped and hidden

@It'snotover @Sprinkles @Gaygymmaxx @TheLastLaugh @hardestmfintheroom

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, It'snotover, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Right but when you start saying you NEED good works, then how much good works do you need? What is the cutoff? This is why it becomes problematic. It is either saved by faith only or saved by works only. I align with the former.

In ancient Egyptian religion, when you die, your heart gets weighed by a god and if it’s lighter than a feather, you’re granted the afterlife but not if it isn’t. Of course, the weight of the heart is in inverse proportion to the good works done in your life. Saved by works is fraudulent. Islam is entirely based by this shit, hence why it too is fraudulent.
You need to always have the Holy Spirit and do good works your whole life until you die. There isn’t a cutoff. When you only say I believe in God and sin you do not have the Holy Spirit and you didn’t understand what Christianity is about

You need to always have the Holy Spirit and do good works your whole life until you die. There isn’t a cutoff. When you only say I believe in God and sin you do not have the Holy Spirit and you didn’t understand what Christianity is about
No, you don’t. Yes most every Christian will produce good works but good works are not a pre-requisite as I mentioned 100 times now, considering that you are saved strictly by faith in Jesus Christ.

No, you don’t. Yes most every Christian will produce good works but good works are not a pre-requisite as I mentioned 100 times now, considering that you are saved strictly by faith in Jesus Christ.
Do you know what is good works? Tell me

Matthew 7:23​

23 And then I will declare to them publicly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me [you are banished from My presence], you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].’

Faith isn’t enough. Following Jesus means following his commands and living like he wants you to live like keeping the 10 commandments

Last edited:
3 pages of atheist redditor copes

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Eternal_
convert to agnosticism.

it stands for: there is no proof to debunk or prove god

Are you hiloni?
I believe that god exist but that mitzvot are very retarded, There is no corelation between success and wellness in life and how much you pray and do mitzvot

• So Sad
Reactions: Mosh12
I believe that god exist but that mitzvot are very retarded, There is no corelation between success and wellness in life and how much you pray and do mitzvot
That’s a hillul HaShem achi.
If you don’t do mitzvot you won’t be a Chad like Smotrich

That’s a hillul HaShem achi.
If you don’t do mitzvot you won’t be a Chad like Smotrich
SMOTRICH IS A MANLET, I would rather be my myself than him
Shaq cracking up

Smotrich

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
Design related arguments like this stopped being smart a long time ago (they never were in actuality but the perception of them and how well they hold up used to be different). They are now too simplistic and don't even scratch the surface of all there is to it. Also imagine thinking that this should bring us any closer to concluding that a specific version of a god is true, lmao.

He becoming more religious it seems
the most important mitzvot is protecting Klal Yisrael imo
but he rose to power despite being much ireligious previously, Isn't he supposed to be blocked by fate?

By grace through faith. Saved by works is a complete and utter lie. We cannot save ourselves
Sorry, I just noticed that your cross is the actual cross and not orthodox. Yesterday I saw it as orthodox for some reason

Meanwhile Jesus himself, begging GOD to save him from crucifixion:
"MY LORD MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"
(matthew 27/46)

Jesus was only a man. Worship ALLAH the Lord of Jesus silly Christcuck
Get one verse and ignore the rest even though you cope with “muh the Bible is corrupted” theory

Paste the other 30 verses of him saying he’s god too, Muslim piece of shit

Why do you think he got crucified dumbfuck? For saying he was God

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
We have all been God but then plunge ourselves back into ignorance to go through the process of learning once again that we are God and have infinite creative potential.
We have known everything there is to know an infinite amount of times already but will continue to reset ourselves back to the beginning point just to experience it all over again
What is this LOA or solipsism?