All the proof needed that God is real

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I remember learning this when I was in school years ago when I was a staunch atheist and it mesmerized me and made me second guess my beliefs. After pondering on it shortly, I still relegated it as something that is just random & evolved through time but but I was very much mistaken.

Here is one of many proofs that God is real: The bacterial flagellar motor.

The Bacterial Flagellar Motor on Make a GIF

This is literally a motor that is made out of proteins that bacteria use to move around. It is literally an electromagnetic motor but for bacteria. The same sort of motors that we make in real life that converts electrical energy into mechanical rotational motion but instead the bacterial flagellar motor converts the energy from hydrogen ions into mechanical rotational motion.

There is literally no chance that this is just random. It is far too perfect for it to be random. God is so creative—it is mind boggling to us mere mortals. We literally are entirely unable to create the basic building blocks of life (such as polypeptides or polynucleotids, etc) in a laboratory, let alone create a protein based motor. We cannot comprehend just how capable our creator is.

STOP WORSHIPPING FEMALES AND START WORSHIPPING GOD YOU DEGENERATES.

The ONE AND ONLY path to salvation is through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Only through Him are we promised eternal life. He is The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, Jesus Christ, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Repent and accept Him as Lord before it is too late. 🙏🏻😇✝️

Attachments

• 1705443530808.jpeg
    1705443530808.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 52057, mogstars and 32 others

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Amen

3689764  6ffaef62 8fb6 467b 8f9f 634851fafb4d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, mogstars, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
How much IQ do you need to create this?

interesting ngl

• +1
Reactions: bugeater23, mogstars, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Sulamaniyya, kanderior and 4 others
Iq mogs me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Subhan Allah!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Simon swirko, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Me and my homies all riding with Jesus🙏🏻

To make this thread? Idk, my IQ is like 105. To make the flagellate motor? Infinity. We are unable to make the building blocks of life in a lab let alone something as complex as a protein based motor
a true 105 iq is very good. a lot of ppl do those shitty iq test and get 140+ when reality they are like 95.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
they are gonna say some shit like "if God is real why does he let bad things happen" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, JoshuaG, pig_face and 7 others
God can create a bacterial flagellar motor but not a good looking face for me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Harry from mogwarts, tasmanian devil and 8 others
i mean we find shit that is just as complicated as this, chatgpt is equally incredible with insane output but it was man made from decades of research. It might not seem as incredible once you use it tho.

a true 105 iq is very good. a lot of ppl do those shitty iq test and get 140+ when reality they are like 95.
I’ve never taken a real life IQ test lol. I’ve taken 2 online ones that took 30 mins and one said 105 and the other 116. I figure the lower one is more accurate.

i mean we find shit that is just as complicated as this, chatgpt is equally incredible with insane output but it was man made from decades of research. It might not seem as incredible once you use it tho.
ChatGPT just takes from sources it doesn’t create anything new

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Eternal_
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
god is not real

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and mogger10
ChatGPT just takes from sources it doesn’t create anything new
thats the point, flagellar motor was from billions of years of evolution nothing comes from nothing other than the big bang but we have no true explanation for that.

thats the point, flagellar motor was from billions of years of evolution nothing comes from nothing other than the big bang but we have no true explanation for that.
Evolution doesn’t exist. Its like saying a computer somehow was created through an explosion with trillions of data inside

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Just fallacious reasoning bro lol. Bro look at this complicated thing in nature therefore it must be god.

lol all it took to make you stop being an atheist is the intelligent design argument? 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, mathis, gothmog6 and 4 others
Evolution doesn’t exist. Its like saying a computer somehow was created through an explosion with trillions of data inside
sooo how did technology evolve, was it god? how did our body get rid of useless organs, was it god? did god create .org!

Science is a nutshell: Everything is explainable through science so long as you give science this one time courtesy of assuming that something came from nothing.

Complete nonsense. God created the world. Something cannot ever come from nothing.

The ONE AND ONLY path to salvation is through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Meanwhile Jesus himself, begging GOD to save him from crucifixion:
"MY LORD MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"
(matthew 27/46)

Jesus was only a man. Worship ALLAH the Lord of Jesus silly Christcuck

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Fiqh
We have all been God but then plunge ourselves back into ignorance to go through the process of learning once again that we are God and have infinite creative potential.
We have known everything there is to know an infinite amount of times already but will continue to reset ourselves back to the beginning point just to experience it all over again

• +1
Reactions: shr
We have all been God but then plunge ourselves back into ignorance to go through the process of learning once again that we are God and have infinite creative potential.
We have known everything there is to know an infinite amount of times already but will continue to reset ourselves back to the beginning point just to experience it all over again
bro trying to be philosophical and shieet
Openmouthmeme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, RAMU KAKA, shabby890 and 4 others
Science is a nutshell: Everything is explainable through science so long as you give science this one time courtesy of assuming that something came from nothing.

Complete nonsense. God created the world. Something cannot ever come from nothing.
i mean life clearly has a beginning and we know what that beginning was, and we right now could create life from pure environmental factors does that make us gods?

sooo how did technology evolve, was it god? how did our body get rid of useless organs, was it god? did god create .org!
God gave us the tools and we made it. We are limited to use what God has given us we are bound to this earth and we are unable to create something new. Are we able to create alternatives to protons or neutrons? No because we are just humans and God is God. We are bound to this earth that makes us humans

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10
Meanwhile Jesus himself, begging GOD to save him from crucifixion:
"MY LORD MY LORD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?"
(matthew 27/46)

Jesus was only a man. Worship ALLAH the Lord of Jesus silly Christcuck

Jesus is fully man and fully divine. He is God incarnate—the divine messiah.

I will not entertain you muslimcels any further. I’ve made plenty of threads shitting on you peasants and your cult. May allah curse you serfs and send jinns your way and straight into Jahannam where you will all end up in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Maalik
I believe in a single god but there is just too many flaws in organised religion I cannot ignore personally. But I’m always doing my research

i mean life clearly has a beginning and we know what that beginning was, and we right now could create life from pure environmental factors does that make us gods?

Image result for boy chinless

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, Harry from mogwarts, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
God gave us the tools and we made it. We are limited to use what God has given us we are bound to this earth and we are unable to create something new. Are we able to create alternatives to protons or neutrons? No because we are just humans and God is God
but god did not directly create life it was made from environmental factors and god has 0 rule over life and anything past the big bang

So who created god? And who created god’s creator? So on and so forth.
God cannot be created! He exists outside of space and time. You can’t ask this question without automatically revoking God’s authority and sovereignty.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and RecessedChinCel
Jesus is fully man and fully divine. He is God incarnate—the divine messiah.

I will not entertain you muslimcels any further. I’ve made plenty of threads shitting on you peasants and your cult. May allah curse you serfs and send jinns your way and straight into Jahannam where you will all end up in.
JFL Muslim chads like me just need to quote Jesus to turn you into a seething imbecile. :Comfy: :Comfy:

Copey Cope son

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, wollet2 and Fiqh
but god did not directly create life it was made from environmental factors and god has 0 rule over life and anything past the big bang
That’s not true and big bang is a debated theory nothing more

God cannot be created! He exists outside of space and time. You can’t ask this question without automatically revoking God’s authority and sovereignty.
Crazy how I knew you were gonna reply with exactly some form of this lmfao.

Do you understand that what you are saying is special pleading?
Something cannot ever come from nothing.
*Except muh god brooo

IMG 5057

That’s not true and big bang is a debated theory nothing more
we can literally see the big bang tho, its not really a theory its just something that happened and we still see its effect

Muh my god exists outside of space and time like Galactus broo

we can literally see the big bang tho, its not really a theory its just something that happened and we still see its effect
every scientist says it’s a theory same with evolution they just try to explain how God created everything

its what both hubble and jwst saw, a super dense galaxy clusters further we look back into the past to the point where it just conglomerates denser and denser almost like an explosion same reason why dark matter is so dense when we look into the past.

JFL Muslim chads like me just need to quote Jesus to turn you into a seething imbecile. :Comfy: :Comfy:

Copey Cope son

I’m secure in my faith.

Muhammed made it clear that your fraudulent god allah does not offer you salvation. Muhammed even asked his cuck god allah to spare his pagan parents—who are described to be resting in hell—for mercy and reconsideration, and allah refused.

This is how much of a fraud your religion is. Your final prophet tells you that you are all going to hell AND he even clarifies that his pagan parents are in hell and unable to get out. Allah won’t even show mercy to the final prophets parents MEANWHILE, mother Mary has her own chapter in the Quran and is explicitly stated to be in heaven.

Keep taking L after L you filthy vermin. It is over beyond comprehension, muslimcels. Repent.

just one instance of such incredibly complex natural phenomena

stephen myers explains how the information content in DNA is too complex and designed just as an engineer would

david gelernter explains how its mathematically improbable for biological systems to emerge through natural processes

can watch it here

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
every scientist says it’s a theory same with evolution they just try to explain how God created everything
big bang theory It was first proposed in 1927 by Roman Catholic priest and physicist Georges, unironically coined by a religious person. General relativity is a theory but it was never proven wrong and is still highly relevant same as big bang both are super concrete

ure retarded

Crazy how I knew you were gonna reply with exactly some form of this lmfao.

Do you understand that what you are saying is special pleading?

*Except muh god brooo

View attachment 2680409

This is literally the card that “muh science” atheists pull when they want to justify a world created out of nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and RecessedChinCel
lmao an irreducible complexity argument

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and murdah