All things considered, which is the best country in the world?

Was military powerhouse for more than 3 centuries and it also arguably started the golden age of Islam. A lot of very famous religious monuments and mosques were constructed during that time. They also went to war wirh half europe, unified both continents and were technologically advanced. Italy did have a renaissance but it quickly fell off after that.
turkey mogs but not close to being the single best country in the world across the criteria that OP stated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 4ever
turkey mogs but not close to being the single best country in the world across the criteria that OP stated
Maybe Italy if u also consider the contributions of roman empire. I was mainly talking about countries that had a profound impact on thr modern world.

• +1
England is responsible for taming those uncivilized highlanders
they wouldn't be nearly as good without england, they're lucky england let them unite with them to create 'great britain' and form the british empire which england carried

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah, Australia with their record high gambling wave. Think people are really happy there

• JFL
I was mainly talking about countries that had a profound impact on thr modern world.
no one comes close to mogging england in this regard

they created America, canada, australia, nz, spread thier language everywhere invented 40% of inventions etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Tbh it's kinda hard to pin point country like that because each of these countries had their golden ages at different times. England was a shithole during thr dark ages but became a global player after the 19th century, Turkey became a shithole after suleiman etc etc v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and yeeyeeslayer
no one comes close to mogging england in this regard

they created America, canada, australia, nz, spread thier language everywhere invented 40% of inventions etc.
They have 0 culture tho. Their entire museum is full of stolen items from around the world. A bunch of large stones in the middle of nowhere is a monument there. There are no architectural marvels, Their own folks dances, paintings etc. They were just good at waging wars. Long years of war obviously puts them at a technological advantage

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
They have 0 culture tho. Their entire museum is full of stolen items from around the world. A bunch of large stones in the midlands is a monument there. There are no architectural marvels, etc. They were just good at waging wars. Long years of war obviously puts them at a technological advantage
they have alot of castles

• +1
Sweden or Norway if we’re being realistic
America if ur rich
Long winters with short days and sunlight would kill me honestly.

• +1
Honestly for all the faults my country has I am genuinely proud to live in New Zealand and love the people here

• +1
Reactions: 4ever and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Honestly for all the faults my country has I am genuinely proud to live in New Zealand and love the people here
bruh

i thought you lived in the UK this whole time hahaha

• JFL
  • JFL

• +1
ain't NZ just a walmart australia

like it's the less relevant australia in my mind :lul:
Honestly yea. A lot of people move between the two countries and its quite similar some prefer it some dont. I might be studying there in the near future so I'll see how it goes.

• +1
Post Franco Spain, catholicism is on quite a strong decline there unfortunately.
nah christianity still dominates iberia tbh

one of the more christian countries in europe

• +1
nah christianity still dominates iberia tbh

one of the more christian countries in europe

Very few are practicing its more a cultural remnant than genuine adherence. Even worse in the younger generations

What about aus and nz

How Christian are they (even if just by name )
NZ is a mix.
Half is non religious, thats not to say atheist, a lot of people might still say they believe in God or 'higher power' (whatever that means) but isnt religious. Very few committed Christians amongst European youth imo. I remember in class a teacher asked how many believe in God and only two people raised there hand. Theres probably more that believe but its a weird question so most people keep it to themselves. Most religiously committed people are going to be ethnics that includes indian Hindus and muslims a few MENA's here not that many but they are religious. The most Christian population here by far is the Polynesians that is Samoans and Tongans. Some Asian congregations are here I think Chinese diaspora/Christian converts that flee China due to restrictions on Christian practice. The rest of Chinese are loosely Buddhist or non-religious.

We don't even have that much of a cultural Christianity since not much catholicism only a very weak Anglicanism imported by the Brits thats no where near as strong as the type of religious atmosphere from catholic countries. A few devout catholics though maybe 7-10%.

Aus is the same, maybe a bit more Christian but very similar

• +1
It's england but the best country to live is Switzerland i believe

When factoring in contributions to humanity, rich history, culture, military feats, etc. If you think it’s your own country, just say so.

I think it’s Spain 🇪🇸
Northwest Europe pays for all of broke Spain

• JFL