Brazil is the most mogger country in the world tbh

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’ve been in Germany for long tho I miss Brazil

I swear if they made it first world like and took away so much crime it would be the best place in the world

It’s probably the most mogger peace of land/ location on earth basically

Culture everything is good

I swear I wish one day brazils politicians would start to invest more in the country

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Kreatophagia and Deleted member 61307
In another dimension where Brazil isn’t dangerous and is first world it would be the best place to be tbh

Everywhere else is just so depressing I was so happy there with life ppl are so nice

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Need help identifying gun from photo v0 vs29ied0ifja1

Race has something to do with it, and you know it. More Whites equal more stable and prosperous countries. Just take a look at the genetic make-up of Brazil and you will understand why it's bounded to fail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
I just miss the friendly ppl not being able to sit alone without constant attention

The beaches, food everything is so good

From all these shitholes Brazil is probably the best one tho i might be biased definitely mogs India

I swear if they made it first world like and took away so much crime it would be the best place in the world
no shit shirlock

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
So when are you booking your one-way flight there?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
all subhuman mutts

Race has something to do with it, and you know it. More Whites equal more stable and prosperous countries. Just take a look at the genetic make-up of Brazil and you will understand why it's bounded to fail.
I do agree with this tho it is defeated when even tho whites make up the lesser of Brazilian population politicians are almost all European

Like 99% of them are of European descent

Brazilian culture = milling around, having sex with a STD infested insentient animals people

Brazilian food = rice, beans, plantains

Brazilian weather = Hot, rainy, and humid as fuck year round aka tropical rainforest climate.

No fucking thanks

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
No crime is boring ngl.

As a Brazilian, I really like Brazilian culture, i just despise the huge social inequality, high crime rates and Mongrel Complex, which is ingrained in the general population, but even more among the upper classes and Incels, the last ones being ashamed of living in a mostly non-white country, because while all Brazilian regions are pred-Euro genetically, the masses are mostly brown triracials.

So when are you booking your one-way flight there?
I’ll never be able to make much money there alone my whole family is german

My best hope is to get a lot of money here and buy property there then get a stable source of income to chill my 30s there

Do they speak english there? would it be a good idea to geomax there as a westerner to slay?

No crime is boring ngl.
In terms of corruption it’s not race since if ur not European u basically will never get into major power there

Tho crime is something mostly committed by the black population tho it’s also due to them being treated much worse

If ur black in Brazil u can’t do shit the darker ur skin is the more you’ll suffer

Like racism in Brazil isn’t just a meme like in other countries it’s actually really strong

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Do they speak english there? would it be a good idea to geomax there as a westerner to slay?
Nowadays I feel like many do if ur from the west just go to São Paulo it’s less dangerous very big city and most ppl there speak English