All women are identical - Even conservative women

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
I have come across this today.

Normally, you would assume that the non-degenerate, more "traditional" women would be different from your average liberal whores, right? - Well, that is false.
They're pretty much the same. Today, I saw some of these "traditional" women on Instagram talking about their ideal men and they all said "Tall, broad shoulders, wide frame".

If you were hoping to become right-wing and get yourself a cute trad-wife, then I will have to disappoint you: All women are the same. There is no difference at all to liberal women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, House Lannister, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
all women are filthy sluts who wont have sex with me

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 15917
There is no such a thing as conservative women or right wing women, only men truly can be conservative or right wing

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, SteveRogers, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
I have come across this today.

Normally, you would assume that the non-degenerate, more "traditional" women would be different from your average liberal whores, right? - Well, that is false.
They're pretty much the same. Today, I saw some of these "traditional" women on Instagram talking about their ideal men and they all said "Tall, broad shoulders, wide frame".

If you were hoping to become right-wing and get yourself a cute trad-wife, then I will have to disappoint you: All women are the same. There is no difference at all to liberal women.
There is no such a thing as conservative women or right wing women, only men truly can be conservative or right wing
True true and true I saw the most religious well raised girls become whores for a chad who wanted to fuck for fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15338
True true and true I saw the most religious well raised girls become whores for a chad who wanted to fuck for fun
If you are not soy girls would learn to think same way with you eventually anyways

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, metagross and House Lannister
Obviously trad women want trad men

If you are not soy girls would learn to think same way with you eventually anyways
Until they go back to their old ways when you both separate....😢