All you need is a Test only cycle

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
Most roiders here will take an insane number of compounds, multiple cycles and high doses just to look like your average lifter when all they ever needed is testosterone.

Most compounds are metabolically taxing. They will fuck you up from the brain, blood vessels, liver, heart and kidneys. The only that are pretty safe are Testosterone and Primobolan. All the rest is dangerous to some degree. I don’t see the need to use multiple dangerous compounds if you are not planning to become a bodybuilder or fitness influencer.

We all know that gymcelling is cope to a certain extent. All you need is surfer physique or a swimmer’s physique to be attractive.
7C4FDF5A BC7D 4E3D 905A 6DA839D9A776
CFCD2E7A DBC0 4447 BC41 FDC3D6696F06

Check the wide shoulders on swimmers
602CFE58 D46E 444D 9ABD C43027637EFB
D0850827 A5E7 436D B537 B4FA7A611704

Anything bigger than this is just male gaze cope
D3274283 ED58 4806 98AC AE701355BD35

And you can tell he is on roids.

My roiding philosophy is that you need an above natty limit physique, and that’s very easy to achieve with just test.

What are the benefits?
1- It saves you time. Instead of gymcelling for 3 to 5 years to hit your natty limit, you can achieve that and beyond in a year.

2- It’s cheap, effective, non toxic and you won’t need an entire pharmacy on deck to keep your metabolism in check.

3- You won’t have to cycle on and off for years risking your health, your hairline and your liver just for some male gaze cope.

What do you need for this cycle?
All you need is Testosterone Enanthate, an Aromatase inhibitor(Arimidex), a 5ar inhibiter( Finasteride or Dutasteride), Citrus bergamot, HCG and Clomid. And this is for best case scenario. If you don’t worry about hairloss, you won’t need fin. If you are a low aromatizer, you don’t need AI. If you don’t care about your blood lipids( they will go back to normal once the cycle is over) then you don’t need citrus bergamot. The only thing necessary here is Test, HCG for your balls to not shrivel up and Clomid to restore natural test production. That’s it.

What’s the cycle??
You start by injecting 150mg/w for 2 weeks.
Then up the dose by 50 to a 100mg every 2 weeks until you reach 500mg/week divided in two injections and you maintain it there.
4 weeks before the end of the cycle slowly reduce the injection to 200mg on your last week. Doing that you won’t be suppressed for too long and natural production will restart after 4 weeks.
If you notice an anomaly like puffy and sensitive nipples or overly emotional mood, you’ll need an AI.
If you notice hair shedding, you’ll need fin or you can just drop the cycle if you are hairloss prone.
500mg a day for Citrus Bergamot.
500IU of HCG twice a week during the cycle and 3000IU trice a week starting 3 weeks before the end of the cycle to 4 weeks after cycle.
Clomid 25mg a day 2 weeks before the end of the cycle to 4 weeks after.

This cycle should be at least 9 months up to a year and a half due to it’s low toxicity and relative cheapness. You will need an appropriate training regimen and nutrition to get the full benefits too.
After the cycle you’ll mog most natty gymcells. That’s enough to slay anywhere in the world.

@alriodai @Blackgymmax @Prettyboy @Racky @Niko69 @.... @tyronelite @TyroneJohnAnthony

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, thecel, Deleted member 2268 and 11 others
Good post but wrong about surfer body. Ideal physique is Jeff Seid or Zyzz. I know this from experience bc my best results with girls was at 6’1 210 18% bf. Even Chris bumstead physique is good for slaying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, thecel, Prettyboy and 3 others
solid thread! I will do once I turn 19 and hopefully won't become an ogre

• +1
Reactions: Africancel

Attachments

• avatars-000006723887-s3la6b-t500x500.jpg
    avatars-000006723887-s3la6b-t500x500.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse
Tren or rope

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
roiding won't make you look like a swimmer, that sports specifically selects for men with wide shoulders and long torsos, anyone that doesn't have these traits won't be competitive.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, smoothsexy, Deleted member 21146 and 8 others
Good post but wrong about surfer body. Ideal physique is Jeff Seid or Zyzz. I know this from experience bc my best results with girls was at 6’1 210 18% bf. Even Chris bumstead physique is good for slaying
Yeah as long as you don’t look like open bodybuilders you are alright. Even Arnold was a slayer back in his prime. But you would get much better results and less health risk of you downsized a little.
Slightly above natty limit like Jeff Said and Zyzz is the ideal imo.
I’m 6’3 and so my natural would be relatively less filles out compared to a short guy. That’s why I designed this cycle to fill out the most possible with the less risk possible

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 2268
solid thread! I will do once I turn 19 and hopefully won't become an ogre
Wait until you hit 22. Train natty for the time being and learn about training, sleep and nutrition.

Not reading because youre an idiot natty.
The reason why multiple compounds are used is to avoid side effects, dont proudly make these posts when youre literaly completely clueless on the topic

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, fyte, Realism and 1 other person
roiding won't make you look like a swimmer, that sports specifically selects for men with wide shoulders and long torsos, anyone that doesn't have these traits won't be competitive.
Yeaah obviously. I’m not talking about the frame but the amount of muscle and the leanness on that frame. I have a naturally wide bidelt 21” pretty untrained shoulder but my torso is short(black and it’s more aesthetic too). I can’t compete in swimming but that doesn’t mean I can’t have a physique that can emulate theirs.

The reason why multiple compounds are used is to avoid side effects, dont proudly make these posts when youre literaly completely clueless on the topic
you roided to look like a calisthenics athlete though.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Multiple compounds to avoid side effects?? Nigga thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Ancillaries? Yes. Compounds? They just add on more side effects and then you will need more ancillaries to keep your health in check. That’s the reason bodybuilding is expensive. For the average guy you will almost never need more than this cycle unless you have the most cucked genes in existence.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Ideal physique is Jeff Seid or Zyzz.

If you want to pull men yeah. Most average dudes with bodies/frames/muscles like that will look like MEGA overcompensating dudes.

You'd have to either be tall, or have a HTN+ face for it to not look like overcompensating, roidcelling, male gaze extreme shit.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
you roided to look like a calisthenics athlete though.
Let this dumb ass talk. He know that he could’ve achieved the same results if he had my cycle but wasted enormous sums to look like a natty calisthenics athlete. At 5”11 too. Jfl at this selt hating ass nigga

Multiple compounds to avoid side effects?? Nigga thats the dumbest thing I ever heard. Ancillaries? Yes. Compounds? They just add on more side effects and then you will need more ancillaries to keep your health in check. That’s the reason bodybuilding is expensive. For the average guy you will almost never need more than this cycle unless you have the most cucked genes in existence.
Youre an actual fucking idiot. That actually is the reason multiple compounds are used. In theory why would anyone do anything besides like 100mgs test and a load of tren as its 5x stronger than test? Each drug has their own unique sides at a certain dosage and it depends on the person. How are you commenting when you dont know the basics?

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Realism
If you want to pull men yeah. Most average dudes with bodies/frames/muscles like that will look like MEGA overcompensating dudes.

You'd have to either be tall, or have a HTN+ face for it to not look like overcompensating, roidcelling, male gaze extreme shit.
Not really tho. You hit the overcompensating level when you look like you obviously take roids. As long as your natty status is still debatable, you are in the clear.

Deca only cycle moggs, no hair loss either.
Resd taiean's article, he's a based and doesn't give normie advice. I'll run Deca only next year at low dose. Till that I'll play around with peptides and sarms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and Blackgymmax
Youre an actual fucking idiot. That actually is the reason multiple compounds are used. In theory why would anyone do anything besides like 100mgs test and a load of tren as its 5x stronger than test? Each drug has their own unique sides at a certain dosage and it depends on the person. How are you commenting when you dont know the basics?
Tren is stronger than test everybody knows that. But imagine coughing like a tuberculosis final stage patient every time you pin, being so hyper agressive that you alienate all your friends, your dick stop working and the multitude of other dangerous side effects just for a 12weeks cycle and meager gains when you could’ve just took it easy for month on end without worrying about dying any other minute. I plan to try tren but never use that shit in cycle unless you plan on being a bodybuilder.

Bro. Nobody is going to gym for 9 months. If it's not getting me jacked in 3 months, it's not worth it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MistaQlon, Jew_Supremacist, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
Let this dumb ass talk. He know that he could’ve achieved the same results if he had my cycle but wasted enormous sums to look like a natty calisthenics athlete. At 5”11 too. Jfl at this selt hating ass nigga
man is running 'tinder experiments' from his third world basement and thinks he's killing it because he gets ioi's from goblins in the central west bronx, I legit cannot even.
You look like garbage
don't insult yourself like that, considering you look worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Manu le coq, MistaQlon and 1 other person
Deca only cycle moggs, no hair loss either.
Resd taiean's article, he's a based and doesn't give normie advice. I'll run Deca only next year at low dose. Till that I'll play around with peptides and sarms
I’ll look into that.

Um my pfp is just 250 test. Do you know what i look like on on 700+?
I hope people come here and see how retarded you guys are and disregard the thread
951ccb55597212512fa813baa99f055b0

Bro. Nobody is going to gym for 9 months. If it's not getting me jacked in 3 months, it's not worth it
Bro if you can’t go to the gym for 9 months then aight. Good luck on your looksmaxing journey cause you’re never gonna ascend with that weak ass mental

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Racky and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 5.5psl, MistaQlon and 5 others
Scared of roids. Don’t want to end up low T later

Bro if you can’t go to the gym for 9 months then aight. Good luck on your looksmaxing journey cause you’re never gonna ascend with that weak ass mental
fuck you. why use test when you can use tren and get jacked faster

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Um my pfp is just 250 test. Do you know what i look like on on 700+?
I hope people come here and see how retarded you guys are and disregard the threadView attachment 1918798
Male gaze cope for real. If you can’t slay at that size it’s not that you are small you are just ugly. That’s it bro. Nigga been talking shit all this time this is what he looks like facially. Jfl🤣🤣🤣🤣

fuck you. why use test when you can use tren and get jacked faster
And die faster too. You can just drink mercury with it I heard it helps reach immortality

Scared of roids. Don’t want to end up low T later
That’s why I put the HCG and Clomid in it. Of you don’t blast for more than 10y without them you are still in the green

And die faster too. You can just drink mercury with it I heard it helps reach immortality
Youll die faster too on test if you actually take the anabolic equivalent you retard. Tren = 5x test.
Up the test by 5x and see what happens, retard.

Jeff Seid and Zyzz are both good height and are perfect SMV for women. You obv have zero experience gaurantee your lay count is zero

Male gaze cope for real. If you can’t slay at that size it’s not that you are small you are just ugly. That’s it bro. Nigga been talking shit all this time this is what he looks like facially. Jfl🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thats me before surgery you idiot lmao. I had over 1000 matches on tinder even back then you ugly incel

Yeah as long as you don’t look like open bodybuilders you are alright. Even Arnold was a slayer back in his prime. But you would get much better results and less health risk of you downsized a little.
Slightly above natty limit like Jeff Said and Zyzz is the ideal imo.
I’m 6’3 and so my natural would be relatively less filles out compared to a short guy. That’s why I designed this cycle to fill out the most possible with the less risk possible
Yeah test is perfect. Maybe Anavar at most

Like 6 months on gear after this natty physique. I was just bulking on test
View attachment 1918801
See?? The exact same cycle that I’m recommending. This is more than enough for any average joe to be a slayer. You are just ugly and overcompensating you self hating nigga

• +1
Reactions: Orc and Deleted member 2268

Anyone that says the word male gaze is a peak retard who doesn’t talk to girls. Imagine giving advice when you haven’t even fucked one girl dumbass

How bad is test for health and lipids in your opinion

Youll die faster too on test if you actually take the anabolic equivalent you retard. Tren = 5x test.
Up the test by 5x and see what happens, retard.
Tren is far worse for lipids than 500 test…

Yeah test is perfect. Maybe Anavar at most
Yeah maybe. Taxing on your kidneys tho. I wouldn’t cycle it for more than 4weeks at a time. And it’s expensive(I live in a 3rd world shithole) and easily faked, so not worth it imo

See?? The exact same cycle that I’m recommending. This is more than enough for any average joe to be a slayer. You are just ugly and overcompensating you self hating nigga
I was natty here. I did good on tinder but i did even better when i was bulked up. Alot of girls sent me messages about them wanting me to choke them out with my big arms. You keep calling me some ugly overcompensating dude but youre the guy whos incel and gets no girls lol meanwhile i never really struggled back then at all

I am both. Htn and 6’3. Need the muscles to complete my pheno

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos