All you need is a Test only cycle

View attachment 1918862
No i drastically mog you. I do 100x better than you even in africa lmao
Youre like one of the lowest smv guys here.
@ManletBlackcel if you were in africa youd actually have a chance. This guy is your level and hes not a truecel in africa
The level of delusion. Post your pics broo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
bro be honest and tell me what you took for this phsyique and dosages please
Nigga said he was on gear, then test then natty at the same time bruhh

• JFL
Reactions: ....
So he was on gear and natty at the same time

Hmmmm. this is gonna be tricky to implement but i will try it out

So he was on gear and natty at the same time

Hmmmm. this is gonna be tricky to implement but i will try it out
Nigga was quantum maxxing. Legit in a state of superimposition😂😂😂

bro be honest and tell me what you took for this phsyique and dosages please
Nothing, i was actually natty there lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Africancel
View attachment 1918862
No i drastically mog you. I do 100x better than you even in africa lmao and youre like low mtn in any African country.
Youre like one of the lowest smv guys here.
@ManletBlackcel if you were in africa youd actually have a chance. This guy is your level and hes not a truecel in africa

Bro you’ll be the judge right
C6940388 D4CE 4BA8 AA0A 6EDE8750141A
7627EE5B 485A 4146 836C 2754A603AF9A

Vs
BB1D3D17 6968 4E3D 8507 9908DB3161F4
6D2BDDAB D58B 4250 B0B7 56CF2146CFB7

Who mogs??

I took test for a few months AFTER that point.
ok what did you take after your 'natty' phase
750-1g test.
You probably think im a fake natty cuz i look better in that pic than me on gear in my pfp but thats not the case. My phone rn is really old and flushes out detail. Even in selfies it changes my skin color to this weird red color even when i have yellow undertones. Once i fix up my old phone youll see a drastic difference. I used my parents phone yesterday and i look like 2x leaner than when i use this phone LOL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bro. Nobody is going to gym for 9 months. If it's not getting me jacked in 3 months, it's not worth it
I’ve been gymcelling for 3 years u think it’s not worth it?

It depends on the girl but atleast it stands out. Where i live most guys have a physique thats lean and half the size of me natty so having the connor Murphy body is the only thing that stands out. Theres a good chunk of girls who like it and 99% of dudes will never hit that look so its a good niche
I agree standing out is everything

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
It improves metabolic health overall but due to the aromatization, it fucks slightly up your lipid profile. Nothing dangerous tho. Citrus bergamot is enough to course correct it
We gotta find the other compound that helps with the arteries

I’ve been gymcelling for 3 years u think it’s not worth it?
If you can it quicker with low risk, why not. I’m not invalidating your 3 years bro, that dedication is exceptional. I’m just being pragmatic

and look facially better than 90% of them
90% ????
You mog 90% of young Senegalese men facially?
Me I’m gonna moneymaxx, improve till I reach chadlite/chad level and profit
You are contradicting yourself. If you mog 90% of men for your pheno (Senegalid) then you should already be Chadlite

What made you do high test and not something like deca or orals?

How often did you see changes in your physique with that dose of test?
Was supposed to do deca from taiens advice but i opted not to for no reason except fear. Nobody adviced orals for a first cycle bulk. I only use oral for cutting but i have run test + dbol. Better off just using test or deca for a bulk alone
You saw changes per week or so but since i looked good natty dont expect to look ridiculous. Most people dont look remotely good after their first cycle. I gained like 100lbs on my bench in a few months to hit a 400lbs bench too (completely normal for first cycle strength gains btw)

Was supposed to do deca from taiens advice but i opted not to for no reason except fear.
You saw changes per week or so but since i looked good natty dont expect to look ridiculous. Most people dont look remotely good after their first cycle. I gained like 100lbs on my bench in a few months to hit a 400lbs bench too (completely normal for first cycle strength gains btw)
Why deca? Doesnt it fuck with progesterone as well as cause a ton of bloat and cause deca dick

90% ????

You are contradicting yourself. If you mog 90% of men for your pheno (Senegalid) then you should already be Chadlite
Hes literally a normie where he lived lmao. Hes delusional

Why deca? Doesnt it fuck with progesterone as well as cause a ton of bloat and cause deca dick
Deca dick is the main reason why but you can mitigate that side with other drugs, but i just thought "fuck that, ill just run high test with an AI". I think deca causes less bloat

Deca dick is the main reason why but you can mitigate that side with other drugs, but i just thought "fuck that, ill just run high test with an AI". I think deca causes less bloat
Nah dude I heard deca causes more bloat than test. You can run high test with a microdose of AI and do cardio to offset bloat

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nah dude I heard deca causes more bloat than test. You can run high test with a microdose of AI and do cardio to offset bloat
Idk im not educated on deca at all. I never listened to taiens shit on it

Idk im not educated on deca at all. I never listened to taiens shit on it
Deca is a shit compound. What are your goals, are you trying to gain size or what

Deca is a shit compound. What are your goals, are you trying to gain size or what
Doesnt matter rn. I can achieve my goals on 1500 test. Im hitting 205lbs 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Like superman
I didn't feel too different on 500 mg. But I was running Dutasteride at the same time so I had no DHT. You think it's the DHT that causes the mental feel good or its just the test? ,Maybe 500 is not enough

I didn't feel too different on 500 mg. But I was running Dutasteride at the same time so I had no DHT. You think it's the DHT that causes the mental feel good or its just the test? ,Maybe 500 is not enough
Try 1.5-1g and eat really good (high carbs good protein) and you'll feel it. 500 feels good but its not like higher dosages

Try 1.5-1g and eat really good (high carbs good protein) and you'll feel it. 500 feels good but its not like higher dosages
You don't have any hairloss or issues with bloodwork on 1G + test? Do you run any ancilliaries to help with lipids

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker
Do you get bad face bloating at those high dosages? Do you take an AI?

Not reading because youre an idiot natty.
The reason why multiple compounds are used is to avoid side effects, dont proudly make these posts when youre literaly completely clueless on the topic
Multiple compounds have sides that are harder to combat

Std?? Idk man bit you would do very well in all African capital cities. Nairobi, Dakar, Lagos, Accra, Johannesbourg or CapeTown and the list goes on. As long as you have minimum wage salary in the US it’s pretty much impossible to be an incel here
Do Italian guys have smv there

90% ????

Chadlite is 5% of the population bro you tripping. I get HTN to chadlite treatment depending on leanness. But with my size rn getting leaner than this also hurts my smv overall. And yeah I do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Do Italian guys have smv there
If you are white you have infinite smv here due to economic development. Basically any girl will offer herself on a silver platter for the vague chance that you’ll fly her out to the west.

If you are white you have infinite smv here due to economic development. Basically any girl will offer herself on a silver platter for the vague chance that you’ll fly her out to the west.
I am Italian but darker pheno light eyes

I am Italian but darker pheno light eyes
If you look even remotely white you’ll have a pass. I have an italian living close to my house and nigga is low key slaying hard

my cycle consists of estrogen and spironolactone

one of the best looking ethnic girls I’ve seen, fogs most white girls too

You’re a slayer for real
She is htb maxx. Just mullato so her pheno has a wide appeal but she isn’t even the best looking girl I’ve gone out with.

how long should i train natty before roiding? 1 year? 2 years?

how long should i train natty before roiding? 1 year? 2 years?
One or two. Just depends how much you know about actual training, dieting and resting. If you are good on the subject or you have a coach you can even directly hop on but I would recommend at least one year