Almost all women are pedos for chad

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Based on my experiences women are more likey to be creepy around chad. In my old school a friend of mine who was easily a tall htn with a good build(he was a sarm goblin) who was 15 often got special treatment by old women. The dinner lady's would take him doing pushups as a form of payment they would check him out while he was doing the pushups. This was 4/4 of the dinner lady's btw so not a one off. Women need chad and because of his rarity have no problem going for underaged chad.water tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 57464, Xangsane and 14 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Ranjeet Dipshit, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Nigga, never seen chads

I'm NT and low inhib af, should mogged ur useless life bitch.

People ignore this double standard

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, try2beme and heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Gonna become a dinnerlady and make latina jbs twerk on me for payment now

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sudanguy, med and 2 others
Based on my experiences women are more likey to be creepy around chad. In my old school a friend of mine who was easily a tall htn with a good build(he was a sarm goblin) who was 15 often got special treatment by old women. The dinner lady's would take him doing pushups as a form of payment they would check him out while he was doing the pushups. This was 4/4 of the dinner lady's btw so not a one off. Women need chad and because of his rarity have no problem going for underaged chad.water tho
yes I was groomed by my first gf
(she 19 me 15)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, sudanguy, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
Ohh, I know you are Pajeet from south India :lul: :lul:
Screenshot 20240202 222855 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Tallooksmaxxer, Sushifart and 1 other person
Gonna become a dinnerlady and make latina jbs twerk on me for payment now
Sadly men can't get away with it going to need to become trans

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and aleksander
of course nigga when i was 15 i got approached by milfs

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Sushifart and heightmaxxing
Its crazycould have had 5-7 year old sons/ daughters at our teen years 💀
tbh id married her as soon id hit 19

god had other plans

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 21899 and try2beme
U dodged a bullet women who shoot too low are psychotic
we were both virgins and she was basically the female version of me man..

but true probably better that way

soyciety let's Roasties flirt with and grope 15 yo chad no problem, but when a man wants JB pussy there's a problem

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and heightmaxxing
yes I was groomed by my first gf
(she 19 me 15)
how were you groomed at 15 fucking retard, at 15 i was solving einstein level math not getting gaslight by some ltb fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
how were you groomed at 15 fucking retard, at 15 i was solving einstein level math not getting gaslight by some ltb fucking retard
it wasn’t grooming tbf it was just romantic

you think you got her cuz 6'5 or face?
I was 6‘1 back then with htn face idk probably both + my personality and humor

never really thought about it she texted me first

I was 6‘1 back then with htn face idk probably both + my personality and humor

never really thought about it she texted me first
what romantic stuff did you do (need tips for date with cousin)

• JFL
Reactions: Decha
what romantic stuff did you do (need tips for date with cousin)
sexting, I showed her anime (she thought they were for nerds but then loved them), talk about romantic things that we wanted to do in the future, make jokes, send us memes that we both find funny, make fun of other people

this type of stuff

• Ugh..
Reactions: testicularatrophy
sexting, I showed her anime (she thought they were for nerds but then loved them), talk about romantic things that we wanted to do in the future, make jokes, send us memes that we both find funny, make fun of other people

this type of stuff
boorringgggg

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

this type of stuff
what animes have you watched (not surprised u watch it cuz watching anime is a chad trait)

• Love it
nothing new

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Shit sounds crazy

• +1
meanwhile im invisible my whole life, its not fair :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
itachi >>> obito
I love Obito because he ascended hard in life, he went from a weak soft high inhib pussy in ninja school (forgot what it was called JFL) to being one of the strongest most badass dark triad motherfuckers in the series he inspires me + tbh I just like the good guy turned evil trope also why I like anakin/darth Vader

Last edited:
  • +1
Nigga, never seen chads

I'm NT and low inhib af, should mogged ur useless life bitch.
60 post 20 rep KYS GRAYCEL
I have 6’3 chad in my school I should ldar

60 post 20 rep KYS GRAYCEL
I have 6’3 chad in my school I should ldar
nigga kys fucking fakecel u faggot bitch.

muh muh grAY- what ur promblem grAY--:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and soover4me
Stupid clickbait thread. Obvious a 16yo boy who looks 20+ can be somewhat attractive to certain women. A female pedo would be an adult woman who likes boys who are 12 and younger and no such thing exists

• +1
  • +1
I love Obito because he ascended hard in life, he went from a weak soft high inhib pussy in ninja school (forgot what it was called JFL) to being one of the strongest most badass dark triad motherfuckers in the series he inspires me + tbh I just like the good guy turned evil trope also why I like anakin/darth Vader
obito lore: riiin😭😭🙏🏼🩸🔪🕸️🖤🖤⛓️