Almost fought my dad on some shit

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Nigga wanna tell me I should get ready we ain't gone take care of you. Say when I'm 30 they gone kick me out. Talking about they ain't gone be here forever, a nigga been working steady tryna get his shit right and old man wanna talk some dumb shit. All cuz I helped him with shit in the garage and don't wanna go out no more cuz cold and windy as fuck. I didn't ask to be born! You say you don't wanna work to feed me like im a child or something, don't have kids then you betabuxxing bitch! You don't see I'm suffering because of YOUR past mistakes you duckweed.

Fucking hate my dad man! Fuck you!

And I thought we bonded today in the garage, but you're just a cunt. Always been a cunt. Fuck you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shogun
just leave his old ass alone, just focus on your own grind and ascend

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and blackazure88
just leave his old ass alone, just focus on your own grind and ascend
Yup yup that's what imma do man. I'm gonna get mine and leave him in the dirt, the prick! Get mine and get the fuck on. He gonna be needing me when he old, but fuck him

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yup yup that's what imma do man. I'm gonna get mine and leave him in the dirt, the prick! Get mine and get the fuck on. He gonna be needing me when he old, but fuck him
yea that's what I should have done when I was 16, but I was like gooned into nursing school. Now I'm on my own grind and everything is good.

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
yea that's what I should have done when I was 16, but I was like gooned into nursing school. Now I'm on my own grind and everything is good.
That's what's up man, that's good. I wish I had known my proper path much earlier in life. I'm 23 and graduated uni this year with a useless degree, I shoulda gotten into a good discipline earlier so I could work and left earlier but it is what it is right now. Nothings over. I got time.

That's what's up man, that's good. I wish I had known my proper path much earlier in life. I'm 23 and graduated uni this year with a useless degree, I shoulda gotten into a good discipline earlier so I could work and left earlier but it is what it is right now. Nothings over. I got time.
bro there is no useless degree, you can probably get a job for it somewhere along the line. What was the degree ?

• +1
Nigga wanna tell me I should get ready we ain't gone take care of you. Say when I'm 30 they gone kick me out. Talking about they ain't gone be here forever, a nigga been working steady tryna get his shit right and old man wanna talk some dumb shit. All cuz I helped him with shit in the garage and don't wanna go out no more cuz cold and windy as fuck. I didn't ask to be born! You say you don't wanna work to feed me like im a child or something, don't have kids then you betabuxxing bitch! You don't see I'm suffering because of YOUR past mistakes you duckweed.

Fucking hate my dad man! Fuck you!

And I thought we bonded today in the garage, but you're just a cunt. Always been a cunt. Fuck you
He literally fucking gave u a lifes with his sperms nigger

• JFL
haha

• WTF
bro there is no useless degree, you can probably get a job for it somewhere along the line. What was the degree ?
Music Technology man. I thought I was gonna be a music producer 😪 how stupid

• JFL
Music Technology man. I thought I was gonna be a music producer 😪 how stupid
Maybe you can still do it. There’s got to be some music jobs around you somewhere

He literally fucking gave u a lifes with his sperms nigger
I wish he didn't. He's a cold bastard and never gave a fuck about me at all. I'm not gonna give you a whole dump of my life story but he was never around to be a father cuz he was always working, and when he was around he was strict and controlling. Never had a voice with him around, always had to to stay in line which made me weak and docile. It's his way or no way, and there's no point opening up cuz I always get lectured or gaslit. Nigga is never on my side.

• +1
Brutal. Young buckaroo is upset with his sugar daddy.

Maybe you can still do it. There’s got to be some music jobs around you somewhere
I've looked for studio work for months, tried emailing some people. See if I can connect, meet some people. Couldn't get no where, the music industry is so exclusive. Was even trying this when I was at uni to see if I could set something up before I graduated, but I couldn't get into anything.

The laptop I used to create music went bust a few months back, so I lost the will and desire to even create music. These days I just play and practice guitar.

Now, I'm focusing on the IT industry. Getting some certs and looking to get some experience in that shit. I've given up on my music dreams. It was never meant to be I guess.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and BigJimsWornOutTires
I've looked for studio work for months, tried emailing some people. See if I can connect, meet some people. Couldn't get no where, the music industry is so exclusive. Was even trying this when I was at uni to see if I could set something up before I graduated, but I couldn't get into anything.

The laptop I used to create music went bust a few months back, so I lost the will and desire to even create music. These days I just play and practice guitar.

Now, I'm focusing on the IT industry. Getting some certs and looking to get some experience in that shit. I've given up on my music dreams. It was never meant to be I guess.
You aint gonna make it in music, or basically any bussiness at all. Everything is too saturated
Create music for passion though if it makes you feel good.

• +1
I wish he didn't. He's a cold bastard and never gave a fuck about me at all. I'm not gonna give you a whole dump of my life story but he was never around to be a father cuz he was always working, and when he was around he was strict and controlling. Never had a voice with him around, always had to to stay in line which made me weak and docile. It's his way or no way, and there's no point opening up cuz I always get lectured or gaslit. Nigga is never on my side.

You should get into a paid apprenticeship for a trade like plumbing or something

Chit bro imagine spending all that time getting a music degree just to find out it’s some exclusive chit. Idk man I wouldn’t give up if I sunk in that much time into that career

Is it hard to get into nursing school? I’m thinking of doing that if I can’t do dentistry

its techincally true if you are very good you probaly can make a career with any degree but not everybody is

Meanwhile foids can live until death with their parents and nobody bats an eye. I know a fat, ugly foid who is around 35-40 and she still lived with her mother

Is it hard to get into nursing school? I’m thinking of doing that if I can’t do dentistry
It’s pretty easy just sign up. Hope you get better treatment than I did. I couldn’t do those 12 hour clinicals with those bich ass nigguz tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
You aint gonna make it in music, or basically any bussiness at all. Everything is too saturated
Create music for passion though if it makes you feel good.
I don't even have the passion anymore. As far as music goes, it stops at guitar practice and listening to music on Spotify. Idc about anything else

its techincally true if you are very good you probaly can make a career with any degree but not everybody is
I’m just saying you spend that much time on something no use quitting n chit

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
also your dad is crazy
who kicks somebody out who has nothing pretty heartless

also your dad is crazy
yea at least my dad keeps me around. But, I'll be out of this chit someday and on my own.

You should get into a paid apprenticeship for a trade like plumbing or something
That's a sound idea. Trades are good.

I was thinking about doing a trade like electrical maintenance and installation, but at the moment I'm looking into IT apprenticeships like Network Engineering. I'm hunting for IT work right now whilst I'm studying for my certs, trying to get my situation right in that avenue.

also your dad is crazy
I had to move out before because I wanted to pursue music, the man practically disowned me and I left for 3 years. Was living with student roommates and kept switching houses like 4 times.

That's a sound idea. Trades are good.

I was thinking about doing a trade like electrical maintenance and installation, but at the moment I'm looking into IT apprenticeships like Network Engineering. I'm hunting for IT work right now whilst I'm studying for my certs, trying to get my situation right in that avenue.
legit this is it tbh, once you're done with those certs you get that money. It's all about making that bank.

• +1
Boyo.........
Honestly, by then or even before, I'm going to be out of that house anyway I'm hoping. I know the economy and looking too good, and times are gonna get even harder for men but I'm gonna work hard to be out of my parents home before then. I need my own space. My own spot, with my own energy.

legit this is it tbh, once you're done with those certs you get that money. It's all about making that bank.
Yeah man that's the plan, get that money and level up. Turn this life shit into a game and move like I'm in a JRPG 😂

Yeah man that's the plan, get that money and level up. Turn this life shit into a game and move like I'm in a JRPG 😂
layjit bro, i imagine your house will be tricked out with all the latest gadgets n ch it