almost fucked up with the most beautiful girl ever

PsychoH

PsychoH

Love deterrence
Alright so i have severe bpd. I was feeling so fucking shitty during class.
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
She stomped at my chair a couple times then i turned around and said:
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
She thinks Nick Jonas is so handsome while he's the biggest MTN ever LMAO.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
You wouldn't believe what kind of angel she is (also virgin i think haha).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Gengar, imthesupremecel and 19 others
Also the stacylite that rejected me 3 years ago wants me now jfl. But i aint want her though when she smiled to me a couple times last week (in single day too) she had this yellow ahh tooth and i aint giving her a chance till that bitch is brushed back to pearly white. She looked prettier from memory, was probably delusion and love blinding me jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Gengar, imthesupremecel and 13 others
@PsychoDsk @Gengar @sportsmogger @TechnoBoss @org3cel.RR

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Kaari, Nirvana and 7 others
@Autismcel @Charisma @DarkAscender @GlamourPursuer @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Kaari, Nirvana and 6 others
will read now

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Nirvana, greywind and 4 others
I wish i was you sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Nirvana, greywind and 3 others
@gribsufer1 @imthesupremecel @i_love_roosters damn almost forgot you roosty sorry b
@kalluss @lestoa @MA_ascender

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Kaari, Nirvana and 4 others
what the soy

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Nirvana and lestoa
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Kaari, Nirvana and 1 other person
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.
hope you are going to ascend with her
mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, Nirvana and PsychoH
lol you don't i'm a social handycap with bpd.
Wish i were you tbh. Wonder what it would feel like.
If u like rotting home all day and being alone at school

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Nirvana, gods lonely man and 1 other person
Hope next week.
I don’t even have any girls insta or such cuz I deleted my old ig ( I don’t plan to add them back too lazy)

Be grateful

And makes sure you make her eat something that will get her libido high (if you take her out)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and PsychoH
Why tf did u call her niglet
Idk, liked to call her that because she's cute.
She knows what it means too lmao.:lul:
Her racist memes she sends me and P Diddy jokes send me to heaven.
Even said "aint no party like a diddy party" to me and i caged out loud so hard knowing she's one of a kind.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and sportsmogger
Idk, liked to call her that because she's cute.
She knows what it means too lmao.:lul:
Her racist memes she sends me and P Diddy jokes send me to heaven.
Even said "aint no party like a diddy party" to me and i caged out loud so hard knowing she's one of a kind.
Ok marry her

• Love it
  • +1
Also the stacylite that rejected me 3 years ago wants me now jfl. But i aint want her though when she smiled to me a couple times last week (in single day too) she had this yellow ahh tooth and i aint giving her a chance till that bitch is brushed back to pearly white. She looked prettier from memory, was probably delusion and love blinding me jfl.
contact a psychiatrist see if you also have psychosis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Always Stay You, Kaari and PsychoH
I don’t even have any girls insta or such cuz I deleted my old ig ( I don’t plan to add them back too lazy)

Be grateful

And makes sure you make her eat something that will get her libido high (if you take her out)
I want a walk in the park with her first.
Something more genuine that doesnt even exist these days. Will buy her something after though thanks for the suggestion.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and kalluss
I want a walk in the park with her first.
Something more genuine that doesnt even exist these days. Will buy her something after though thanks for the suggestion.
do you have a car

• +1
You really make it sound like a fairy tale. I suppose both of you are pretty young still?

• +1
The train to mumbai is calling get on it with your unemployed mother and her 5 other bastard children.
post uploaded from the pennhurst asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Really? Maybe a bit but not much.
Bro this is my first genuine crush i feel weirdly happy.
Yea well gl all you gotta do is impregnate her and leave her with the baby

• JFL
  • +1
find your own version of her somewhere. She's there waiting for you bro.
I don't believe it, i am 20 my boy, they aren't vjrgins anymore, I can't go for younger girls, i would feel like pedo
Never man, i care way too much about her and she knows i love her. Would never pump and dump her, ever.
You are kind man.

• +1
17 so kinda teenage love.
Yeah enjoy it as it lasts. Had similar experiences at your age but now being in my mid 20s I guarantee you, that it will become substantially different.

• +1
Yea well gl all you gotta do is impregnate her and leave her with the baby
JFLll no i genuinely like her not in a lustful way at all, i cant even imagine her lustfully it feels so weird.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and kalluss
dnr

Death to all sexhavers

• JFL
  • +1
Hope next week.
Mirin man, goodluck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, sab78. and PsychoH