almost fucked up with the most beautiful girl ever

100% is insane, mirin. Just laughing that you probably traded with someone's hip goofy ahh mother.
There were actually some 30+ year old foids who played this game, which surprised me

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Based asf chad❤️:chad:
I'll honestly make a thread about it and tag you in it since it was the worst exprience of my life and too long for just a post.
Even got filmed lol.
damn...I looked forward for the thread and thank you

• Love it
There were actually some 30+ year old foids who played this game, which surprised me
Crazy, should have talked to them and met them irl.
Maybe one was pretty, could have made a nice 'gamer girlfriend'.

100% is insane, mirin. Just laughing that you probably traded with someone's hip goofy ahh mother.
Yeah, i think that game had around 700 Yo-Kais in total or something ? Also i really liked the Blasters T mode

• +1
Crazy, should have talked to them and met them irl.
Maybe one was pretty, could have made a nice 'gamer girlfriend'.
Nigga i was around 13-15 during that time + they were married and ugly anyways

• JFL
Yeah, i think that game had around 700 Yo-Kais in total or something ? Also i really liked the Blasters T mode
Blasters is fun too yes, weird how Unkeen only has S attack but A rated on the rest while he's the best elite wicked yokai.
Big mistake from the developpers.

almost forgot @Zeta @PrimalPlasty @try2beme @emeraldglass (het heeft gewerkt g volgende fase.)
Schakelen naar 5 nu bro.

• Love it
Nigga i was around 13-15 during that time + they were married and ugly anyways
Thought there could have been a pretty one between them, jfl.

Man this really read like something out of a fairy tale. Go get that girl man, rooting for ya!

• Love it
Schakelen naar 5 nu bro.
LMAO, hoe dan. Weken zijn zo druk, zou nu moeten studeren eigenlijk haha. Normaal gezien is woensdag vrij zou ik vragen of ze dan kan? Irl of text?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and DarkAscender
Blasters is fun too yes, weird how Unkeen only has S attack but A rated on the rest while he's the best elite wicked yokai.
Big mistake from the developpers.
I dont remember the stats of them in Blasters T anymore, didnt touch that game since over 3 or 4 years

• JFL
I dont remember the stats of them in Blasters T anymore, didnt touch that game since over 3 or 4 years
I'm talking about the Blasters version of YKW2 Psychic Specters btw. Will play again soon just for nostalgia.
Always did when i was on vacation without wifi. Awesome times.:ogre:

LMAO, hoe dan. Weken zijn zo druk, zou nu moeten studeren eigenlijk haha. Normaal gezien is woensdag vrij zou ik vragen of ze dan kan? Irl of text?
Probeer, als je haar ziet doe irl beter.

• +1
Even if, my ugly, autistic manlet ass wouldnt have a chance
Dnr, tales. You could bro. Lifts for height, autistic idk i'm socially incapable aswell but ugly sure not and even then you got all the info you need right here.(y) You could easily bro.

I'm talking about the Blasters version of YKW2 Psychic Specters btw.
Oh yeah, that. Didnt really like it. Yo-Kai Watch Blasters (the game, not the mode) was much better, i really liked it. Shogun King was a pain in the ass to defeat

• +1
Kzou irl vragen is beter, maar via chat zou ook kunnen.

• +1
Alright so i have severe bpd. I was feeling so fucking shitty during class.
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
She stomped at my chair a couple times then i turned around and said:
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
She thinks Nick Jonas is so handsome while he's the biggest MTN ever LMAO.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
You wouldn't believe what kind of angel she is (also virgin i think haha).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.
Sex haver ramblings

• JFL
Probeer, als je haar ziet doe irl beter.
Ben je zeker? Ze zit in mn klas nogmaals zodat je het zeker weet. Ben bang van wat ze zou zeggen of dat er niets van zou komen.
Kan niet fumblen bro, deze echt niet.

• +1
Dnr, tales. You could bro. Lifts for height, autistic idk i'm socially incapable aswell but ugly sure not and even then you got all the info you need right here.(y) You could easily bro.
Im 21 year old virgin. Im 5"6ft in Übermensch country and not even other outcasts want to be my friends

• +1
Oh yeah, that. Didnt really like it. Yo-Kai Watch Blasters (the game, not the mode) was much better, i really liked it. Shogun King was a pain in the ass to defeat
Never played, YKW2 version was nice aswell though.

Kzou irl vragen is beter, maar via chat zou ook kunnen.
Als jij en @emeraldglass het zeggen alright, welk moment van de dag raden jullie aan?

• +1
Im 21 year old virgin. Im 5"6ft in Übermensch country and not even other outcasts want to be my friends
Get more NT and increase your appeal. It really isnt that difficult just start doing bits by bits.
I recommend it, but only if you have other people to play with
In 2024, sadly dont think so. RIP YoKai Watch.

Sur bud, dont try to blend in
Caging, i'm the biggest social handycap ever. Literally called the girl of my dreams niglet, regularly even.

• +1
Reactions: matt142
Just change your brain structure bro
Exactly, fake being NT and low inhib. I fake NT sometimes too.
Appeal increase = investing 5 figures, that i dont have, into plastic surgery
Taking a loan, student loan best since you only have to start paying it after your college. @Clavicular idea. Very smart one actually, use the rest of the loan for surgery.
:fuk:

Exactly, fake being NT and low inhib. I fake NT sometimes too.
Nigga no one likes me. Not only am i short and ugly, im also super autistic and have an insufferable voice. I know its hard for most people to comprehend, but some people like me are born alone into this world and will die alone in this world. I softmaxxed, i tried to be more NT and tried to socialcirclemax and it didnt do shit for me

• +1
Nigga no one likes me. Not only am i short and ugly,
Softmax everything you can. PSL+1,5
im also super autistic
fake NT-ness.
and have an insufferable voice.
Voicemaxing is easy.
I know its hard for most people to comprehend, but some people like me are born alone into this world and will die alone in this world.
I thought the same, still do. But that's mostly our fucked up brain talking.
I softmaxxed, i tried to be more NT and tried to socialcirclemax and it didnt do shit for me
Didnt do it enough. Dont lose hope bru.

Alright so i have severe bpd. I was feeling so fucking shitty during class.
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
She stomped at my chair a couple times then i turned around and said:
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
She thinks Nick Jonas is so handsome while he's the biggest MTN ever LMAO.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
You wouldn't believe what kind of angel she is (also virgin i think haha).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.
grab her by the pussy

• JFL
Softmax everything you can. PSL+1,5

fake NT-ness.

Voicemaxing is easy.

I thought the same, still do. But that's mostly our fucked up brain talking.

Didnt do it enough. Dont lose hope bru.
Dont try to gaslight me, hate when people do that

• +1
Dont try to gaslight me, hate when people do that
Nigger i dont, i thought just like you but i've improved so much. It's not impossible for you to do the same.

Nigger i dont, i thought just like you but i've improved so much. It's not impossible for you to do the same.
Whats your height and whats does your face look like ?

• +1
Whats your height and whats does your face look like ?
180-181cm and i've been rated several times from low htn to chadlite.
Now i'm definitely more on the chadlite side.
Only my orthognatic surgery and contacts now.

180-181cm and i've been rated several times from low htn to chadlite.
Now i'm definitely more on the chadlite side.
Only my orthognatic surgery and contacts now.
Of course you wouldnt be able to see my perspective as you mog me into oblivion

• JFL
Als jij en @emeraldglass het zeggen alright, welk moment van de dag raden jullie aan?
Hmm kzou het niet echt precies plannen, gwn ff met dr praten en dan vragen ergens midden in het gesprek.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and PsychoH