almost fucked up with the most beautiful girl ever

Just ate...will read now now

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Yeah enjoy it as it lasts. Had similar experiences at your age but now being in my mid 20s I guarantee you, that it will become substantially different.
I will man, thanks for the advice :chad:❤️

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99
99% totally happy for you, 1% jealous :love:

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices and PsychoH
JFLll no i genuinely like her not in a lustful way at all, i cant even imagine her lustfully it feels so weird.
I like her but I don’t wanna fuck her

• +1
Tag didn't work bhai I was about to say no tag no read. I will read now

• Love it
Jealous when chad, bruh i wish i had something you could be jealous of.
Cope, you literally life mog my entire existence (future included) at 17

• +1
Alright so i have severe bpd. I was feeling so fucking shitty during class.
(btw she's in my class and yes i know thats more bad then good but shes too pretty for that to stop me)
She stomped at my chair a couple times then i turned around and said:
'Niglet stop doing that to my chair." (yes lmfao i call her niglet just fucking lol) (she doesnt hate it either:lul:, well kinda. Just a bit)
She isnt black or short btw. She then said "sorryyyy" like that. God she's so pretty and kind.
Later over text she said she got scared by how i said it and that i would almost eat her up (lol).
Also heard her that moment behind my back 'what's he doing, goddamn' but didnt think it was about me.
I apologized and said if i looked mad or frustrated it was because of my bpd etc etc.
Made up and talked a lot over text. God she's so gorgeous and kind she literally is so bluepilled thats it, didnt know what to call her.
She genuinely cares. One of the rarest traits ever, and she watches old disney movies.
She thinks Nick Jonas is so handsome while he's the biggest MTN ever LMAO.
Me and my shitpersonality, it's time to go through the agony to fix it, just for her (and God ofc.).
You wouldn't believe what kind of angel she is (also virgin i think haha).
Planning to go on a date in a week or so since this college really takes up your time.
Dont know how to go further, she knows i want a date, she said yes but we're both very busy.
Hope next week.
Bro...u fumbled 💀 called the prettiest girl who's into u, a niglet...also whats with u and nigger? :feelswat: U seem to like the word alot...also is she indian, and liking old disney movies is literally rare...too many girls on tiktok

• JFL
I like her but not just for sex is what i meant.
I mean more with her.
ok i feel you i do acutally feel like that around 0.000035% of people at school

• Love it
Bro...u fumbled 💀 called the prettiest girl who's into u, a niglet...
No she laughs with it too lol.
also whats with u and nigger? :feelswat: U seem to like the word alot...
One of my favourite cursewords. Taught from young:feelshmm:.
also is she indian,
Fuck no. Indian in Mumbai.
and liking old disney movies is literally rare...too many girls on tiktok
Exactly thats what i'm saying. Cant fumble her, ever.

ok i feel you i do acutally feel like that around 0.000035% of people at school
Lol, honestly you could get a girl like that too but look in the right places. I just got very lucky.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Imo the easiest main game to collect all Yo-Kais. YKW 1 requires you to have a second 3DS to get Pandanoko and YKW 2 requires you to have a second 3DS to unlock 2 bosses. Only YKW 3 allows you to collect all Yo-Kai without having a second system
I mean you can buy it on amazon for swith, there's a mod to change the language to english.
The entire game or just some chapters ? Also is it possible to trade with Japanese players when you have an European switch ?

• +1
@gribsufer1 @imthesupremecel @i_love_roosters damn almost forgot you roosty sorry b
@kalluss @lestoa @MA_ascender
@MA_ascender ahh i see i used 6 tags accidentaly it only registers 5 my bad.🤚

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
no tag no care

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and PsychoH
Imo the easiest main game to collect all Yo-Kais. YKW 1 requires you to have a second 3DS to get Pandanoko and YKW 2 requires you to have a second 3DS to unlock 2 bosses. Only YKW 3 allows you to collect all Yo-Kai without having a second system
Yep, and dont forget version exclusives of YKW2. Literally need to buy all three games.
The entire game or just some chapters ? Also is it possible to trade with Japanese players when you have an European switch ?
i think the majority last time i checked (which was a long time ago).

Also the stacylite that rejected me 3 years ago wants me now jfl. But i aint want her though when she smiled to me a couple times last week (in single day too) she had this yellow ahh tooth and i aint giving her a chance till that bitch is brushed back to pearly white. She looked prettier from memory, was probably delusion and love blinding me jfl.
fuck her

Last edited:
Yep, and dont forget version exclusives of YKW2. Literally need to buy all three games.
Yeah, luckily i got a very nice offer from a guy and got the first 2 versions for just 45 jewros. Also since YKW 2 you can trade, so other than the exclusive bosses, thats not a problem

• JFL
Yeah, luckily i got a very nice offer from a guy and got the first 2 versions for just 45 jewros. Also since YKW 2 you can trade, so other than the exclusive bosses, thats not a problem
Bro come trade with me (first time i pick up the game in a year lol).
I can give you all elite wicked yokai besides Unkeen (my favourite yokai).

brutal fakecel pill

• JFL
Bro come trade with me (first time i pick up the game in a year lol).
I can give you all elite wicked yokai besides Unkeen (my favourite yokai).
My 3DS is broken since nearly 3 years. Which ones do you need ?

• +1
Also the stacylite that rejected me 3 years ago wants me now jfl. But i aint want her though when she smiled to me a couple times last week (in single day too) she had this yellow ahh tooth and i aint giving her a chance till that bitch is brushed back to pearly white. She looked prettier from memory, was probably delusion and love blinding me jfl.
fuck her if she didn't want you then she doesn't deserve u now...bitches like her always come back after the glowup...
You rn:

@PsychoH

• Love it
fuck her if she didn't want you then she doesn't deserve u now...bitches like her always come back after the glowup...
You rn:
View attachment 3219475
Based asf chad❤️:chad:
I'll honestly make a thread about it and tag you in it since it was the worst exprience of my life and too long for just a post.
Even got filmed lol.

• Woah
Reactions: God-himself
Idk tbh, i wanted venoct mostly. Can't remember any others i wanted anymore.
I assume YKW 2 ? When YKW was still popular, i used to find other people to trade with on Discord servers and YKW Facebook groups, you might wanna look there. But since that game is over 7 years old, you probably wont find many active players anymore, if any

• +1
almost forgot @Zeta @PrimalPlasty @try2beme @emeraldglass (het heeft gewerkt g volgende fase.)

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
I'm virgin though.
😂 back in the day when we used to argue u claimed to have a high body count nigga I’m at 12 and u at 0 😂

I assume YKW 2 ?
Yep, Psychic Specters.
When YKW was still popular, i used to find other people to trade with on Discord servers and YKW Facebook groups, you might wanna look there. But since that game is over 7 years old, you probably wont find many active players anymore, if any
True, hidden gem. Also facebook group :lul:.

😂 back in the day when we used to argue u claimed to have a high body count nigga I’m at 12 and u at 0 😂
Cant remember but yes i know i was a larping idiot.
Forgive me for it please.

🇲🇽 advocate for males rights​

Lol, bro and i were in a debate because he thought mexicans were the best race (being one himself too). Good times.

Lol, bro and i were in a debate because he thought mexicans were the best race (being one himself too). Good times.
That was joke to get u white virgins angry nigga I would bully yo ass in school

What about them ? Without them i likely wouldnt have been able to get my medaillum to 100%
100% is insane, mirin. Just laughing that you probably traded with someone's hip goofy ahh mother.