ALMOST GOT INTO FIGHT WITH ETHNIC AGAIN

Bro was about to go vikernes on him
Image1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 60975, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
you are lucky that guy would probably beat your ass
I would've destroyed this one guy.

but likely carried a knife + 20 ethnics bystanders would've joined his side.

I almost died today

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and bloomercel
I beat many shitskins.That is a proof only Lightskin ethnics can stop shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bloomercel and Skywalker
Probably @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I would've destroyed this one guy.

but likely carried a knife + 20 ethnics bystanders would've joined his side.

I almost died today
nah he would throw you around alone

White brah are busy writing manifestos on the internet meanwhile ethnic brah is slaying
the "manifestos" are being "manifested" IRL
last year white brah even went as far as to open fire on BBCs in Buffalo NY, where @tyronelite lives- he almost got shot
cause of jealousy , srs, tru story :smonk:

Have this music playing in thr background the next time you fight an ethnic vermin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bloomercel, Skywalker and 1 other person
I pretend ethnics don’t exist when I go outside so I can’t relate
Hahhahahs

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, The Grinch and MoggerGaston
You did nothing wrong lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and MoggerGaston
Have this music playing in thr background the next time you fight an ethnic vermin

polish honor running through my veins

tired of cleaning up the mess whites made in this country. It's clear these people never get 'checked' on their behavior that they think they own the streets like this.

at least poland is still largely clean from north-africans. I need to gtfo. fuck this country

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you are right.
I am just very fucking tense recently due to trueceldom and can't handle any disrespect anymore.

A small confrontation gives me peak adrenaline and unhinged rage.
Ye let it out somewhere else bro. Ethnics don‘t support each other, it would just be you vs two guys + maybe jail time.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
didn't wilders win the elections?

is he doing anything or being a traitor like meloni?

• +1
white foid is all MENA high t bulls rn, no cucked vidya , low t, slouched white brah , gets any action in 2024 :smonk: @the BULL @traveler @Kamui @klip11 @KING REIDYZ
brutal for white brahs in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, bloomercel, n0rthface and 4 others
I beat many shitskins.That is a proof only Lightskin ethnics can stop shitskins
wtf? 😲
how could you? :woke:
leftists taught me that only "white supremacy" is the pb, and that non-white landia is all a big happy family fighting the hu-white oppressor everyday

@thereallegend @incel194012940 @kanderior @delonregen @OldRooster @BrendioEEE @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
the "manifestos" are being "manifested" IRL
last year white brah even went as far as to open fire on BBCs in Buffalo NY, where @tyronelite lives- he almost got shot
cause of jealousy , srs, tru story :smonk:
Smh, I also live in NY but in NYC

Low T white brahs could never try that shit over here

• JFL
Reactions: warhammercel
Stop riding home in your bicycle and get a car neeguh

Well I have several things to say @MoggerGaston

1) I kinda understand the anger about there not being enough whites. Like it must feel weird that slowly but surely you start seeing less people that look like you to the point where you don’t even hear your own language in the street

2) Prostitution is legal there. I know that doesn’t solve loneliness but whatever it will solve your agressions

3) I nearly got a panic attack talking to a hot Argentinian foid right now JFL I’m a little pissed right now myself

• +1
Why the fuck do these brown shitskin ethnics drive like retards ??

I road raged at some Indian/arab/paki this morning

This is why I support white Jews >>> curiestine @Baldingman1998

Most of the white guys here are fucking pussies and cucks.

90% of them are incel abominations.
10% are chad and sit in their bedroom all day, fucking 90% of the female population of the city.
Water with gl and ugly nonwhites experiencing the same split.

• +1
JFL at going outside anymore in any of the big cities in the Netherlands as a white guy. The streets belong to ethnics.

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

What happened: Was driving home from the grocery store on my bicycle after having bought alcohol (the usual). It's a busy city street and probably 70% ethnic at this point.

A car was driving alongside me, slightly in front, when he suddenly turned sharply into me to get his car onto a parking spot. I had to go full brakes and still rammed into his rear, albeit not at a very large speed.

I made my way to the driver side of the car and knocked on the window.
Excuse Me Hello GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

I saw a young ethnic male looking back at me (~25yo) who was holding a phone and making a call. He didn't acknowledge me and simply looked away again (NOT LIKE IN THIS GIF WHERE HE HOLDS UP A FINGER AND GETS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT), continuing his phone-call completely ignoring me.

At this point a rage took control over me. I started banging on his window.

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

He got startled and opened his window a little bit. I said: 'Yo what the fuck man, you just hit me with your car. What the fuck are you doing, why are you calling while driving?'

He then pushed his door into me ?!?!?! Like he tried to open his door but forgot I was standing in front of it?! What the fuck. Literally pushing his door up against me like some retard?

So I slammed his door shut with my arm with a lot of force, and then took a few steps back.

He got out of his car and started threatening me. I repeated that he just hit me with his car and if he wants we can call the police see what they say.

He then said 'no i didnt hit you with my car, nothing happened'. Fucking retard pretends like he didn't even notice. He got more into my face and I pushed him back against his car.

Adrenaline was SURGING and I was about to jab him. I looked around for some support (we were both shouting at this point, whole street was looking at us).

BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING STREET WAS ETHNIC LIKE HIM.

NOT A SINGLE LIGHT-SKIN PERSON IN SIGHT. I WAS FUCKED, THIS WAS GOING TO BE A 1 VS 100. ME VS THE WHOLE STREET.

sparta GIF

At this point tension was the highest and I was about to punch him, when it turned out he also had a passenger with him in the car.

Luckily for me, this passenger was some 40yo ethnic dude who was very relaxed, apologized for the driver's behavior, and calmed things down.

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

THIS FUCKER SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS ABOUT TO GET INTO A 1 V 20 IN PURE RAGE.

angry thor ragnarok GIF

fuck man, i dont know whats wrong with me. Ethnics fucking enrage me.

I almost just killed myself for nothing basically since I barely even got hit.

I need to stop leaving my basement.

I am tired of this world. I have gotten so little love, affection, compassion.

I have never had family or real friends, never had a real girlfriend.

I can't handle disrespect like this anymore, I have already taken too much of it in my life.

Next ethnic who disrespects me will lead us to a fight till death.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN
Mirin the high t behaviour, would i enrage you?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
Fuark, I need to join you in the Netherlands and we can bash some retard manlet ethnic skulls in
im down aswell

• Love it
i almost got myself killed.
Better dying a free man than living like a cuck. Nothing is worse than never standing up for yourself. Of course there are times you should compromise but some cuck in his car should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, n0rthface, MoggerGaston and 2 others
JFL at going outside anymore in any of the big cities in the Netherlands as a white guy. The streets belong to ethnics.

rage GIF
rage GIF
rage GIF

What happened: Was driving home from the grocery store on my bicycle after having bought alcohol (the usual). It's a busy city street and probably 70% ethnic at this point.

A car was driving alongside me, slightly in front, when he suddenly turned sharply into me to get his car onto a parking spot. I had to go full brakes and still rammed into his rear, albeit not at a very large speed.

I made my way to the driver side of the car and knocked on the window.
Excuse Me Hello GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

I saw a young ethnic male looking back at me (~25yo) who was holding a phone and making a call. He didn't acknowledge me and simply looked away again (NOT LIKE IN THIS GIF WHERE HE HOLDS UP A FINGER AND GETS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT), continuing his phone-call completely ignoring me.

At this point a rage took control over me. I started banging on his window.

swvtesfaye-knocking.gif

He got startled and opened his window a little bit. I said: 'Yo what the fuck man, you just hit me with your car. What the fuck are you doing, why are you calling while driving?'

He then pushed his door into me ?!?!?! Like he tried to open his door but forgot I was standing in front of it?! What the fuck. Literally pushing his door up against me like some retard?

So I slammed his door shut with my arm with a lot of force, and then took a few steps back.

He got out of his car and started threatening me. I repeated that he just hit me with his car and if he wants we can call the police see what they say.

He then said 'no i didnt hit you with my car, nothing happened'. Fucking retard pretends like he didn't even notice. He got more into my face and I pushed him back against his car.

Adrenaline was SURGING and I was about to jab him. I looked around for some support (we were both shouting at this point, whole street was looking at us).

BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING STREET WAS ETHNIC LIKE HIM.

NOT A SINGLE LIGHT-SKIN PERSON IN SIGHT. I WAS FUCKED, THIS WAS GOING TO BE A 1 VS 100. ME VS THE WHOLE STREET.

sparta GIF

At this point tension was the highest and I was about to punch him, when it turned out he also had a passenger with him in the car.

Luckily for me, this passenger was some 40yo ethnic dude who was very relaxed, apologized for the driver's behavior, and calmed things down.

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

THIS FUCKER SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS ABOUT TO GET INTO A 1 V 20 IN PURE RAGE.

angry thor ragnarok GIF

fuck man, i dont know whats wrong with me. Ethnics fucking enrage me.

I almost just killed myself for nothing basically since I barely even got hit.

I need to stop leaving my basement.

I am tired of this world. I have gotten so little love, affection, compassion.

I have never had family or real friends, never had a real girlfriend.

I can't handle disrespect like this anymore, I have already taken too much of it in my life.

Next ethnic who disrespects me will lead us to a fight till death.
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN
Shut the fuck up nigger, always complaining about “muh ethnics” I got jumped by multiple violent Albanian cumskin monkeys try dealing with that.

Yeah, it's almost purely north-africans who cause all the issues here.
We have a lot of east-asians, indians, pakistani people here too, but they behave normally and don't cause much trouble.

North-Africans are the worst type of people I have met so far on this planet.
North Africans are white

what I should've done was not confront him, but take out my key, scratching his car while driving off.

Angry Fresh Off The Boat GIF by ABC Network

ill do this next time
Keep a pink pink spray can on you. Just write I'm gay or I love cock on his car in pink before running away. that would make him seethe the most tbh. As an ethnic that would make me triggered the most.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
yeah yeah yeah man ur language looks like broken english and more comedic than ebonics

how tall r you, netherlands mfs are tall

Unfortunate experience, but both of you were in the wrong. He was in the wrong for obvious reasons but you were also wrong for escalating the situation by knocking on his window. Younger ethnics are usually like this and would gladly engage in a low IQ physical situation (thanks to cringy "street culture") but older ethnics are more composed and they're no longer like as tempered as they used to be. Glad it didn't go any further.
Probably @Gengar
No, it wasn't me, JFL. I live in a different city.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
keep crying for me wagecuck
Go get of youre lazy couch and close this incel website and get a job nigga :ROFLMAO:. Imagine being a man and being dependant of tax money fucking lazy cunt

This has nothing to do with whether someone is ethnic or white tbh there are white people doing this kinda stuff just as ethnics. You don’t need to make this a race-thing

Go get of youre lazy couch and close this incel website and get a job nigga :ROFLMAO:. Imagine being a man and being dependant of tax money fucking lazy cunt
imagine getting mad because a random forum user doesn't work :lul: keep crying for me while i continue to be a NEET living on tax money you proud slave cuck

imagine getting mad because a random forum user doesn't work :lul: keep crying for me while i continue to be a NEET living on tax money you proud slave cuck
I dont pay taxes nigga but I still work and get a LOT. You get a small portion of money while scrolling on incel forums all day and go to sleep and think you had a resourceful day. What a loser, would have roped if you

I dont pay taxes nigga but I still work and get a LOT. You get a small portion of money while scrolling on incel forums all day and go to sleep and think you had a resourceful day. What a loser, would have roped if you
you replied to me first, you are obviously triggered and are coping by calling me a loser
keep working like the abused dog slave that you are

you replied to me first, you are obviously triggered and are coping by calling me a loser
keep working like the abused dog slave that you are
I am triggered because you cant see you are a hypocrite. You say you are a NEET because some ethnics do it (and it is so wrong blabla). How am I a slave when I dont pay taxes nigga. I work hard and provide for myself instead of sitting on the couch

Diss them online, get beat up by them offline.

Seems Legit Martin Freeman GIF

What do you think about moroccans? Are they bad there?