alot of you guys are 3psl subhumans in denial

This. Every white guy in my school was 5 PSL or had potential to be 5 PSL. Only ones who were lower had bad phenotypes (slavic) or fat.
Or Mexican, or black, or arab, or indian, or asian ching chong

• Hmm...
Reactions: eyelidcel
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Baldingman1998, Looks234 and 1 other person
Absolutely brutal thread, but very true. There are thousands of Chads available on Tinder in any large city, and the algorithm works so that the Chads are shown first. Also, subhumans are less likely to have profiles since they know they will get destroyed. You are competing with the top percentile of Chads every time you swipe on Tinder/Bumble. Even the average user is at least a Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksmaxxHopeful, Danish_Retard and 10 others
Absolutely brutal thread, but very true. There are thousands of Chads available on Tinder in any large city, and the algorithm works so that the Chads are shown first. Also, subhumans are less likely to have profiles since they know they will get destroyed. You are competing with the top percentile of Chads every time you swipe on Tinder/Bumble. Even the average user is at least a Chadlite.
i have seen subhumans, however you see them less often. You just get a load of decent to very good looking white guys first, then a few deathnics after like 50+ swipes and my city is 50% ethnic

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
We already know this but Ethnics keep Coping on this site. White is the only viable mate in the eyes of women.

Reality can be brutal

Image0 25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Beetlejuice and 7 others
Are people or guys using online dating better looking than rest of the population?
Depends, tinder at least is pretty mainstream among normies, so most there are average looking with good and NT pics, but there’s gonna be a few slayers here and there of course, but normies outnumber. Don’t know about other apps though since they are more obscure, but tinder is just mainstream at this point

• +1
King of the Blackpill giving us a reality check once again

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and one job away
@gamma never began for 5'5 dravidians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
these are the average guys
this guy has shit bones but his coloring is top 99th percentile med
Horrible midface and bones but still 5psl cause color halo. Why do I not see these guys around my university? The average guy is skinny, 5 ft 10, pale white, possibly Asian, and has acne and shit skin and not much forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
Horrible midface and bones but still 5psl cause color halo. Why do I not see these guys around my university? The average guy is skinny, 5 ft 10, pale white, possibly Asian, and has acne and shit skin and not much forward growth.
toronto

• +1
Ok now it makes sense, large city of course the chads will be at the top of the tinder algorithm, remember all the average guys swipe on everything and get put lower on the list.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, lilhorizontal32, delusionalretard and 3 others
Mixture of high tier normies and chadlites. If anything this is lifefuel because those guys are top of the algorithm. Swiping through London it would be worse.

Attachments

• image0 (45).png
    image0 (45).png
    113.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 1607032106561-png.png
    1607032106561-png.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 162
  • image9.png
    image9.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 168
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, bwrauycnee, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
simon nessman look alikes are the new average
That guy is a chad. Great harmony, colouring and bones. I don't see what you're getting at though. Good looking men exist.

• +1
Coloring is underrated here bcz most of this forum is curry so they cope with Muh meds

irl light-medium brown hair and blue/green eyes >>>>>

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 9090 and 5'8manlet
Ngl I agree with you. Average white guy I know is 5 psl. Their aren’t that many subhumans like this website claims.
Young white guys are good looking

when curries like @Dante1 say Muh average white is ugly they will post some 40 year old bald guy who probably could easily get cute girls in his prime too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Warlow, delusionalretard and 2 others
I
Gymmaxxed normie lol
You should come to Italy, there are a lot of guys like this
Italians are curries... no other reason why every curry on this forum and irl would be obsessed with Italy

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, delusionalretard, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 8165, gamma and 1 other person
That guy is a chad. Great harmony, colouring and bones. I don't see what you're getting at though. Good looking men exist.
the point is that theyre easy finds. people here arent getting surgeries to become chads. most of the guys here would be like comparableish (heavy maybe) to the guys i posted prior. Its to show how far guys really are from chad. The guys im posting actually have chad potential, meanwhile dudes on here have potential to actually GET IN THE GAME LMAO.
6psl chads rly start at like amnesia level+ meanwhile niggas will actually end up reaching what, 4.8-5.5 psl maybe with max surgeries? Where theyll literally never compete with shit skin/ethnic etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, delusionalretard, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I mean this is a website mostly attracts incels so obviously the looks level here would be lower than real world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Frank Jack, Beetlejuice and 6 others
I mean this is a website that mostly attracts incels so obviously the looks level here would be lower than real world.
so many guys in denial here saying this place is chads.me etc etc
thinking the avg white guy is a boneless subhuman :feelshah:
looksmax probably averages out at 2.5-3psl in reality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Beetlejuice, Lmao and 3 others
the point is that theyre easy finds. people here arent getting surgeries to become chads. most of the guys here would be like comparableish (heavy maybe) to the guys i posted prior. Its to show how far guys really are from chad. The guys im posting actually have chad potential, meanwhile dudes on here have potential to actually GET IN THE GAME LMAO.
6psl chads rly start at like amnesia level+ meanwhile niggas will actually end up reaching what, 4.8-5.5 psl maybe with max surgeries? Where theyll literally never compete with shit skin/ethnic etc
interesting, i had a way different result on this in Europe. men looked normie as fuck, only few good looking guys. @one job away had a similar result.

maybe canada is chadcentral

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, delusionalretard, one job away and 1 other person
interesting, i had a way different outlook on this in Europe. men looked normie as fuck, only few good looking guys. @one job away had a similar result.

could be my city. like half the people here are pretty wealthy n shit so yea

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, delusionalretard and .👽.
interesting, i had a way different result on this in Europe. men looked normie as fuck, only few good looking guys. @one job away had a similar result.

I stopped giving a shit. People claim psl 6 left and right. Everyone has gigachad Tier friends and so on. Meanwhile I have 3 blocked numbers on tinder with thousands of swipes and deemed only like 20 to 30 MAX guys worth screenshotting. I trust my own eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, delusionalretard, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
so many guys in denial here saying this place is chads.me etc etc
thinking the avg white guy is a boneless subhuman :feelshah:
looksmax probably averages out at 2.5-3psl in reality
Yea people here like to LARP a lot. Don't believe everything that's said here.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14478, delusionalretard and 3 others
I stopped giving a shit. People claim psl 6 left and right. Everyone has gigachad Tier friends and so on. Meanwhile I have 3 blocked numbers on tinder with thousands of swipes and deemed only like 20 to 30 MAX guys worth screenshotting. I trust my own eyes
yeah they arent all 6psl, theyre prob like high 4 to mid 5 psl + good coloring. Im not seeing 6pslers everywhere lmao. Amnesia tier+ level guys are VERY VERY rare

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, StephIsCold, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I've been saying this for a long time, and every time people call me delusional.
The normal men outside are actually good looking. The average is so much higher than this site thinks.

This website is full of 1 psl ethnics, so of course people are going to rate a 2.5 psl 5'7 curry as 'average'. Its just massive cope.
A lot of people here are average, or slightly above - so by rating subhumans as average they themselves can feel as chads. Meanwhile IRL actual chads are everywhere.

Incels on this website think that looks are everything - looks will only get you into the playing field.
A good looking guy is the king amongst subhuman incels, but he's just a good looking guy IRL. Nothing more.

A good looking guy IRL doesen't compete with subhumans (where due to his looks he would handily win), he competes with other GL guys, gymmaxed HTNs, tall normies, short chads, etc...

Good looks are not the end goal, good looks are literally just the beginning

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Boxingfan, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
I've been saying this for a long time, and every time people call me delusional.
The normal men outside are actually good looking. The average is so much higher than this site thinks.

This website is full of 1 psl ethnics, so of course people are going to rate a 2.5 psl 5'7 curry as 'average'. Its just massive cope.
A lot of people here are average, or slightly above - so by rating subhumans as average they themselves can feel as chads. Meanwhile IRL actual chads are everywhere.

Incels on this website think that looks are everything - looks will only get you into the playing field.
A good looking guy is the king amongst subhuman incels, but he's just a good looking guy IRL. Nothing more.

A good looking guy IRL doesen't compete with subhumans (where due to his looks he would handily win), he competes with other GL guys, gymmaxed HTNs, tall normies, short chads, etc...

Good looks are not the end goal, good looks are literally just the beginning
i live in a wealthy as fuck city btw so take it w a grain of salt, but yes completely agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, delusionalretard, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
yeah they arent all 6psl, theyre prob like high 4 to mid 5 psl + good coloring. Im not seeing 6pslers everywhere lmao. Amnesia tier+ level guys are VERY VERY rare
Didnt you just say the exact opposite tho ? That normies on tinder are mostly 5-6 psl?

The thing is that so many of them could get to model tier with simple surgery - chads are rare because the chances of naturally having all the features, and no failos are small.

But so many of them are one surgery away from chad. Tall, broad shoulders, thick wrists everywhere. Just a small minor facial failo.

And idiots on this website think they can compete at 5'10 with 6 inch wrists JFL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and 3 others
i live in a wealthy as fuck city btw so take it w a grain of salt, but yes completely agree
Toronto? There's still a million ethnics and other mutts.

Try a 100% white nordic/slavic city lol

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 9090 and Mongrelcel
@gamma @Blackgymmax
tbh if i were to gymmax would i not get mogged to death tbh

@gamma @Blackgymmax
tbh if i were to gymmax would i not get mogged to death tbh
then do it nigga, do whatever you can to atleast be in the game

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13945
when I first joined i tho everyone is GL, then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Songe, Heguldus, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
They will make up the bulk of the university tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Tbh almost all of them look above average for me,
I think the average white male is borderline blackpilled and doesnt bother with tinder

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 9568, delusionalretard and 2 others
Tbh almost all of them look above average for me,
I think the average white male is borderline blackpilled and doesnt bother with tinder
looksmatched btw

Attachments

• justmath.PNG
    justmath.PNG
    112.6 KB · Views: 121
  • frong.PNG
    frong.PNG
    478.7 KB · Views: 139
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 8 others
looksmatched btw
I mean, a match doesnt immediately mean they are going to have sex but yeah this is kinda tragic nonetheless.
This guy mogs pretty much everyone on this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and delusionalretard
I mean, a match doesnt immediately mean they are going to have sex but yeah this is kinda tragic nonetheless.
does the black pill hurt
In

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, EverythingMattersCel, delusionalretard and 2 others
@thecel mogs cause asian

• JFL
I also live in a major city. If you’re not at least a “high tier normie”, you’re wasting your time with Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 9568, delusionalretard and 2 others