alot of you guys are 3psl subhumans in denial

None of them mog me with clear skin and a shaved head and dyed eyebrows
18D2D321 367C 47AB BEBE 4D25810319DA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
just so you guys remember, women are still only swiping yes for the majority of the time on the top 20% of males. These guys are NOTHING. Theyre "okay" at absolute best.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Beetlejuice and 3 others
All of them do tbh boyo
If you factor in height maybe because I’m only 5ft11 but face wise I could stand toe to toe with them and I’m still young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Blackgymmax
just so you guys remember, women are still only swiping yes for the majority of the time on the top 20% of males. These guys are NOTHING. Theyre "okay" at absolute best.
Why don't you post the chads so

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah they arent all 6psl, theyre prob like high 4 to mid 5 psl + good coloring.
what a bullshit
blacks got most smv these days coloring is useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and gamma
Why don't you post the chads so
rare as fuck and they dont match me lel. You get to be picky when you look literally like amnesia arvid etc

• +1
Reactions: greywind, delusionalretard, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
bruh most dudes i seen on here asking for a rate look like utter shit compared to the guys ive posted on here and these guys ive posted are EASY FINDS
is this a personal attack :lul::lul::lul::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Blackgymmax
bruh most dudes i seen on here asking for a rate look like utter shit compared to the guys ive posted on here and these guys ive posted are EASY FINDS
@mamacookoil yea i feel attacked too, asked him for a rating, non white, around 4,5psl and getting jaw surgery:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

exactly what OP ment

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Also op you think Canada is bad try living where I used to live my old town was full of high t Australian moggers, here are two guys I saw around my small town, this will be my competition in a few years it’s over

17C3F982 A1BE 4E26 933B 7DB1E1C29D08

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
@mamacookoil yea i feel attacked too, asked him for a rating, non white, around 4,5psl and getting jaw surgery:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

exactly what OP ment
i dont remember you, but the other guy is actually on the higher end of people who ask me for rates but still beneath these niggas. I didnt actually know how easily accessible gl guys are to shit tier women. I knew something was up when i saw pretty gl ethnics dumpster diving for ugly black women that nobody finds above 3 psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Heguldus, Deleted member 9568 and 3 others
stop da cope
i know what im saying i wish i was black try living as a slav, fucking idiot blacks got it best these days they can do whatever they want, rape children, murder, steal, kill children etc and all women will support it and fuck them for social status and likes + they got best hairlines so the fuck out of here with your bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 9568, delusionalretard and 1 other person
pretty much everyone u posted is well above average. the dating app pushes good looking people. When i first made a tinder i was seeing alot more stacys who's accounts got a lot of traction, then after using for some weeks i started seeing more normal girls and fat ones cause i was spam swiping.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TsarTsar444, Beetlejuice and 2 others
lifefuel
ngl i bought a gymmembership again, gonna use MT2 soon for a tan and more tats
would mild RTT push my to chadlite levels?
stubble aint really an option cause i can grow fuck all at 17

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and delusionalretard
It’s over and yeah you’re right
Most people here overrate themselves heavily
I’m a realist

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Beetlejuice, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
lifefuel
Steroids at 17 sounds a bad idea
Gym and tan is good
And you should change haircut too imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard and 2 others
lifefuel
haircut failo bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard, gamma and 1 other person
Steroids at 17 sounds a bad idea
Gym and tan is good
And you should change haircut too imo
pog, idk i personally dig longhair for said niche appeal but its wack rn ans my hairstylist is unavailable ill try and find the pic of when i liked how it looked gimme a bit, but would gym and tan (tats are confirmed alrdy lmao) push me in to le chadlite tbh tbh
haircut failo bro

• +1
literally this, I deadass used to think I was 6psl and didn't need any surgeries and that I was a mogger among clowns

now I've come to accept i'm a 3psl recessed abomination who is in dire need of MSE and a huge BSSO

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Boxingfan, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
i dont remember you, but the other guy is actually on the higher end of people who ask me for rates but still beneath these niggas. I didnt actually know how easily accessible gl guys are to shit tier women. I knew something was up when i saw pretty gl ethnics dumpster diving for ugly black women that nobody finds above 3 psl
In my defense. Those were completely unfrauded. Like phone out and picture taken. I doubt people use those pics on tinder

• +1
literally this, I deadass used to think I was 6psl and didn't need any surgeries and that I was a mogger among clowns

now I've come to accept i'm a 3psl recessed abomination who is in dire need of MSE and a huge BSSO
Sounds like bdd more than anything

• +1
cope i am 3,5 PSL subhuman in denial:)

• +1
Also what i did. You don’t need to match. Just screenshot the dudes when you swipe.

• +1
@Blackgymmax 3 pages on thsi thread, people be hella insexure :ROFLMAO:

im swiping as a low tier white girl on tinder and like, most of you guys on here actually look like dog shit compared to what im seeing on tinder. 4psl here seems to be like 5.5psl lmaooo. i had no idea the competition in toronto is so fierce. I mean they arent all male model tier, most of them arent but like a lot of them actually look like theyre 1 small surgery way from being male model 6psl god mode slayers.
im 0.67 psl and i am honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
when I first joined i tho everyone is GL, then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life
I swear I've already read this before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
looks aren't as important as this forum suggests anyway, so whatever

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and EasternRightWinger15
these are the average guys
this guy has shit bones but his coloring is top 99th percentile med
I don’t see anything special about any of these guys tbh. None of them are gymaxxed so even lifting would make you stand out in relation to them. And I bet you see zero guys running roids.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Aren't you that 6psl guy who slays on tinder
I still didn't pull some quality slays because of reasons that don't seem to be corelated with my looks (and tbh I feel like my looks level is similar to guys posted here)

maybe the algorithm shows the best guys at first to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6273
giga low IQ thread
no wonder it was posted by a nigga

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 9072, gamma and 2 others
giga low IQ thread
no wonder it was posted by a nigga
post your face if you want to see the real low IQ genetic failure. Move past denial.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Beetlejuice
i was swiping once as girl on Germany tinder

so many tall, gymmaxxed white Chads with high effort pictures ngl

On tinder 1 out of 10 guys looks like amnesia

• +1
Reactions: gamma
i was swiping once as girl on Germany tinder

so many tall, gymmaxxed white Chads with high effort pictures ngl

On tinder 1 out of 10 guys looks like amnesia
That’s just a lie….

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
at this point is just curry or death tbh ngl

in 50 swipes are easily 4-6 chads in it

that makes a ratio of 10% , 1 out of 10
And that’s bs. Just make a new account and start swiping while screen recording and post it here. Even with newbie boost you won’t even see 10 chads in an hour.

And that’s bs. Just make a new account and start swiping while screen recording and post it here. Even with newbie boost you won’t even see 10 chads in an hour.
i will do it in the coming weeks then

• +1
Reactions: one job away
post your face if you want to see the real low IQ genetic failure. Move past denial.
did your tribal shaman recently came up with some new 'research' on how to spot low IQs based off people's facial features

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
this guy, good coloring, nice bones, looks kinda off. Still looks good (mogs u shitskins with dirt coloring)
but dont forget
HE IS 7'3.
With a better eye area he would be gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Blackgymmax
did your tribal shaman recently came up with some new 'research' on how to spot low IQs based off people's facial features
thats what i thought.

Jfl at this cope, you live in a big city and also good looking guys are shown first

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I've been saying this for a long time, and every time people call me delusional.
The normal men outside are actually good looking. The average is so much higher than this site thinks.

This website is full of 1 psl ethnics, so of course people are going to rate a 2.5 psl 5'7 curry as 'average'. Its just massive cope.
A lot of people here are average, or slightly above - so by rating subhumans as average they themselves can feel as chads. Meanwhile IRL actual chads are everywhere.

Incels on this website think that looks are everything - looks will only get you into the playing field.
A good looking guy is the king amongst subhuman incels, but he's just a good looking guy IRL. Nothing more.

A good looking guy IRL doesen't compete with subhumans (where due to his looks he would handily win), he competes with other GL guys, gymmaxed HTNs, tall normies, short chads, etc...

Good looks are not the end goal, good looks are literally just the beginning
I agree, there used to b a retarded poster here from Sweden that ”claimed” average ”Swedish” guy is subhuman. No if anything they are rlly gl on avg compared to anyone else and the ones that look bad are the ones that never put a fight to seriously ”looksmax” when their base mogs 90% here.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax