alot of you guys are 3psl subhumans in denial

im swiping as a low tier white girl on tinder and like, most of you guys on here actually look like dog shit compared to what im seeing on tinder. 4psl here seems to be like 5.5psl lmaooo. i had no idea the competition in toronto is so fierce. I mean they arent all male model tier, most of them arent but like a lot of them actually look like theyre 1 small surgery way from being male model 6psl god mode slayers.
I am psl 3 subbbuman but I don’t deny it

im swiping as a low tier white girl on tinder and like, most of you guys on here actually look like dog shit compared to what im seeing on tinder. 4psl here seems to be like 5.5psl lmaooo. i had no idea the competition in toronto is so fierce. I mean they arent all male model tier, most of them arent but like a lot of them actually look like theyre 1 small surgery way from being male model 6psl god mode slayers.
Another blakky in Toronto. Hello friend.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Average guy from 2010 would br like incel today. Men started caring about themselves few years ago. Even skincare decade ago was considered gayish

If you think about it - a woman's baseline standard is 6 feet tall and a 6 pack. With that in mind that means that men like that are "average" and anything outside that is "below average". So you have to take the 8/20 and divide it by 2 to get the 90/10 rule.

I could show u my face if u want I’m way worse looking than him tbh
i dont believe you :ROFLMAO: im 100% sure that you're a mentalcel :feelskek:how th you aren't having success if you're 6'5" srs? that alone with a good body can score hot fetish territory stacies; there's a lot of ogre basketball players and those are usually huge slayers; just be athletic tbh
anyways PM your subhumanity

All of the examples you posted would be top percentile at all of the schools (American) I've attended. As mentioned already, dating apps push GLing guys in the algorithm to maintain a female userbase.

@OldVirgin is a PSL 3 not in denial

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786