ALPHAS IMMIGRANT MUSLIM BOYS HUMILIATE BELGIUM BETA BOY

DarkTriadChad

DarkTriadChad

Bronze

This is so brutal, gayropeans to not be called racists are literally handing over their territory and their daughters to the immigrants...

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Supreme, MissLexotan6MG, flippasav and 6 others
buflek doxx

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Eurocucks will be made emotional by this video
I see these cumskins cry on every thread like this when these niggas deserve to be bullied
How pathetic

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadChad
Hitlermax

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and cutie_pie
i'm north african like them and jfl
nigga that shit's nothing, they ganged up on him like faggots
i promise i was hanging out with crowds like that irl in my shithole, and ALL of them (not most) only feel tough to bully or humiliate when they in groups, they be sucking dick and riding dick when they alone vs actual niggas that are like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Manana, Debetro and 5 others
Eurocucks will be made emotional by this video
I see these cumskins cry on every thread like this when these niggas deserve to be bullied
How pathetic
Hitlermax
How do you raise a boy in such a weak way to him apologize and kiss other boys' feet?... It didn't matter if he was beaten, his duty as a man was to keep standing and trying to beat them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Deleted member 21931, RAITEIII and 3 others
View attachment 2388998
This is so brutal, gayropeans to not be called racists are literally handing over their territory and their daughters to the immigrants...
there's nothing "alpha" in behaviour of these subhumans

they're strong in groups and against weaker ones only

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 21931 and efidescontinuado
U
i promise i was hanging out with crowds like that irl in my shithole, and ALL of them (not most) only feel tough to bully or humiliate when they in groups, they be sucking dick and riding dick when they alone vs actual niggas that are like that
Unfortunately it’s an old faggot tactic. That’s why I can’t take gangs seriously. It’s just a little group of retards

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Lmao
there's nothing "alpha" in behaviour of these subhumans

they're strong in groups and against weaker ones only
They are literally children who come from a poorer and more violent country, when they see a European boy they feel "tough", not all white people are like that, but most modern Europeans are either faggots or cucks

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
They are literally children who come from a poorer and more violent country, when they see a European boy they feel "tough", not all white people are like that, but most modern Europeans are either faggots or cucks
that's cowardice to beat anyone weaker than you no matter if he's a faggot or beta cuck especially if you do that 5vs1

but yeah those libtards from the West deserve it tbh because his parents are probably voting some pro-immigrant party and have anti-racist beliefs (while all of these shitskin sand-niggers have that tribalistic instinctively anti-White behaviour and they all solidarize in such situations)

also no matter if they feel poor in comparison to him it's so ungrateful to come in foreign country which gives you a better opportunity for life and behave like that to native people here like they're to blame because you're poor illiterate and uncivilised and because your homeland sucks

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
also no matter if they feel poor in comparison to him it's so ungrateful to come in foreign country which gives you a better opportunity for life and behave like that to native people here like they're to blame because you're poor illiterate and uncivilised and because your homeland sucks
JFL if you think these little monkeys know how to respect people different from them or if they even feel grateful for being in a better place, nothing is by chance, this must happen often and is probably part of some agenda as all immigrants are acting like this (probably because of psyops and their religion), if white people don't join gangs like theirs to fight it, its over (pretending to be gangsters, because if they show to everyone that they are anti-immigrants, they will be arrested as nazis).

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
JFL if you think these little monkeys know how to respect people different from them or if they even feel grateful for being in a better place, nothing is by chance, this must happen often and is probably part of some agenda as all immigrants are acting like this (probably because of psyops and their religion), if white people don't join gangs like theirs to fight it, its over (pretending to be gangsters, because if they show to everyone that they are anti-immigrants, they will be arrested as nazis).
that's basically what I've said non-Whites all solidarize in such situations they're just instinctively anti-White but let them be

Whites who support immigration of these subhumans deserve their kids to be beaten by them just to learn a lection

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and DarkTriadChad
Brutal to see, he's prob going to go home to make #aryanclassic #saveeurope tiktok edits

• JFL
Reactions: Zaq, Kater Maxxing, klip11 and 2 others
Brutal to see, he's prob going to go home to make #aryanclassic #saveeurope tiktok edits
Over if you are white but arent a nazi (obviously disguised to not be arrested) in 2023...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 32094
I saw the same myself.

Poor bloke.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Mashallah deserved it

i want a gang of foids to do this to me

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and hopecel
does someone know if the one in red is @Haven ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

2518415_data.jpg

@Abhorrence turanid mogger vs ginger

Wow so based,

subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, hopecel and Debetro
i fucking hate north africans

Behead anti-white ethnics and feed their bones to the dogs.

its brutal

they go to europe

they take the females
breed their womb so they have half ethnic off springs

That nerdic kid probably said something racist and disrespectful to those muslim badboys. They made him regret it
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Total cumskin death lol

its brutal

they go to europe

they take the females
breed their womb so they have half ethnic off springs
No one fucks subhuman north africans here they look like cockroaches