Alright buckos I need help planning surgery

Ozymandias

Ozymandias

The King of Kings, Look upon thy Looksmax
I'm in the process of getting jaw surgery with my free health care country and hoping this is my chance to finally ascend.

My problems are mostly upper jaw (cant/maxillary hypoplasia)

Would i be better off with distraction osteogensis or Sarpe plus DJS? Which gives the better aesthetic result.

Also Lefort 3 is on the table if I want it

• Love it
Reactions: Raddemon
don't get sarpe, please for the love of god don't get sarpe

don't get sarpe, please for the love of god don't get sarpe

Why? Wouldn't it strech the midface giving it more support for when the upper jaw is pulled forward giving that god-like projection effect? That's always what I thought it would do

Why? Wouldn't it strech the midface giving it more support for when the upper jaw is pulled forward giving that god-like projection effect? That's always what I thought it would do
sarpe is dated and doesn't provide a good aesthetic result, get MSE

sarpe is dated and doesn't provide a good aesthetic result, get MSE

Would Lefort 3 with CCW the best choice? Consider there's nothing really wrong with my face other than my midface is too far back and has collapsed slightly at a angle, I only have a single tooth in occlusion.

Also when I'm prepping for this shall I tell them to remove as little teeth as possible?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and MentalistKebab
Would Lefort 3 with CCW the best choice? Consider there's nothing really wrong with my face other than my midface is too far back and has collapsed slightly at a angle, I only have a single tooth in occlusion.

Also when I'm prepping for this shall I tell them to remove as little teeth as possible?
Be real, are you Casey Neistat ?

Also is ccw rotation even possible in LF3 ?
I heard it was only possible in LF1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Be real, are you Casey Neistat ?

Also is ccw rotation even possible in LF3 ?
I heard it was only possible in LF1.

I literally saw only one example of it ever, if I can find it I'll send it you, unless it was a l1 ccw but I'm sure the guy said he had a 3

Also I have midface hypoplasia however my fat pads are hugeeee so they hide it to the normal eye, I'm getting my scans tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab