Alright, here is the truth about blasting exogenous testosterone

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
The problem with many is that they think they are gonna get bodybuilder huge just by blasting testosterone, without building their natural muscles up first. This is stupid and fucked up.

Test-Prop-Vita-Phrmaceuticals-600x600.jpg

Truth is, testosterone is a valuable tool, I've always got some on hand, but I've never run a cycle for more than a couple weeks, and only about twice have I used it.

Building up your natural frame is absolutely valuable if you want to have real strength/muscle size/mass. You are not gonna have the same outcome if you just start cycling immediately.

Blasting and cruising is retarded. It doesn't matter if you have hcg, because your balls will eventually desensitize to it, and you will basically have NO natural production anymore.

You must first build up your natural frame, which takes about a year and a half, 4-5 days a week lifting as heavy as possible. Truth is, you could just keep going natty(like me) and eventually you will get so yoked up that you will look bigger then most steroid users, and you will be stronger because it's real muscle fiber, not water bloat.

When the muscle is growing slower, it means that it's stronger material. So really I don't advise using Testosterone because you will get the same results, just slower, by lifting natural. You can get HUGE lifting natural. Believe me I already frame mog most at the gym I go to, and many of them I can tell have that "Testosterone bloat" look.

If anything, look into peptides like Ipamorelin, maybe GHRP, and IGF-1. Since GH literally DUPLICATES muscle fibers, you will have better results(over a longer period of time)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and lifeless
Those veins at the end are definitely not the result of natural training.

Those veins at the end are definitely not the result of natural training.
I have a cousin who came out of a year of prison looking like that. It definitely is.

plus the dude proably trained really slow for like 5 years. Training multiple hours a day will result in massive gains.

The reason why you should wait a couple years before turning not natty is so you can get training and dieting experience under your belt. Everyone trains differently, you have to know your body and how your muscles respond to different stimuli. That takes a while to figure out. You also shouldn’t be roiding if you can’t LIVE IT outside of the gym… working out means nothing if you leave the gym and eat McDonald’s and drink alcohol… there is a difference between working out and training

You are right that compounds like testosterone give you a watery look. This is not true for all compounds. Tren will make you look like a bodybuilder. Huge, lean, vascular

The reason why you should wait a couple years before turning not natty is so you can get training and dieting experience under your belt. Everyone trains differently, you have to know your body and how your muscles respond to different stimuli. That takes a while to figure out. You also shouldn’t be roiding if you can’t LIVE IT outside of the gym… working out means nothing if you leave the gym and eat McDonald’s and drink alcohol… there is a difference between working out and training

You are right that compounds like testosterone give you a watery look. This is not true for all compounds. Tren will make you look like a bodybuilder. Huge, lean, vascular
Tren has it's downfalls too. Sorry to post a Derrick video, but....

Tren has it's downfalls too. Sorry to post a Derrick video, but....

Steroids intensity what was already there, if you are a latent homosexual they will make you gay

The problem with many is that they think they are gonna get bodybuilder huge just by blasting testosterone, without building their natural muscles up first. This is stupid and fucked up.

Test-Prop-Vita-Phrmaceuticals-600x600.jpg

Truth is, testosterone is a valuable tool, I've always got some on hand, but I've never run a cycle for more than a couple weeks, and only about twice have I used it.

Building up your natural frame is absolutely valuable if you want to have real strength/muscle size/mass. You are not gonna have the same outcome if you just start cycling immediately.

Blasting and cruising is retarded. It doesn't matter if you have hcg, because your balls will eventually desensitize to it, and you will basically have NO natural production anymore.

You must first build up your natural frame, which takes about a year and a half, 4-5 days a week lifting as heavy as possible. Truth is, you could just keep going natty(like me) and eventually you will get so yoked up that you will look bigger then most steroid users, and you will be stronger because it's real muscle fiber, not water bloat.

When the muscle is growing slower, it means that it's stronger material. So really I don't advise using Testosterone because you will get the same results, just slower, by lifting natural. You can get HUGE lifting natural. Believe me I already frame mog most at the gym I go to, and many of them I can tell have that "Testosterone bloat" look.

If anything, look into peptides like Ipamorelin, maybe GHRP, and IGF-1. Since GH literally DUPLICATES muscle fibers, you will have better results(over a longer period of time)

Thank fucking god for this thread

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Steroids intensity what was already there, if you are a latent homosexual they will make you gay
Yea so what if someone blasts tren and suddenly becomes a homo? That is something people should be thinking about

Doesn’t apply if you’re a tall lanky ectomorph. I’ve been gymcelling for 3 years and I look the same as when I started. And don’t give me that shit about you didn’t train and eat enough I really did, it’s a scam cuz of my large ass frame

Then roids are require do

• +1
Reactions: Crimson
what about a sports trt dosage? I have been training for years, I want to take test not to get much bigger but to feel high test and mog at my college.