The most depressing and blackpilled post on PSL srs

to be this way as a sub 4 you either have to be very low IQ or a sociopath who is so good at lying that you can lie to yourself.
That rule doesn't exist, unless you make it real by setting up limitations. Same like saying unless you have 100K savings you can't happy.

That rule doesn't exist, unless you make it real by setting up limitations. Same like saying unless you have 100K savings you can't happy.

it does if you are going for any decent women who are above sub 4 themselves. Then yes, you have to be sociopathic and lie to yourself about how they are reacting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ok

• JFL
it does if you are going for any decent women who are above sub 4 themselves. Then yes, you have to be sociopathic and lie to yourself about how they are reacting.
Success in dating life should determine your overall happiness? It's not that the world degrades you if you think like that it's that you degrade yourself.

Success in dating life should determine your overall happiness? It's not that the world degrades you if you think like that it's that you degrade yourself.

You gave an example about being happy when 'going out'. Going out to bars/clubs is pretty much to meet members of the opposite sex - but people will say they are just going out for 'fun'. It's a lie.

people dont go out to pay 15$ for a shitty watered down drink and listen to BS chart music.

Being good looking when going out changes everything however.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Germania, prgfromnl and 2 others
The reason is people here think you have to look like Chico and never get rejected. But that's not possible. Even if you ascend by 1 or 2 PSL points, you have go out there and meet women. You need a good social reputation and conversation skills. The only people who don't need any skills other their looks are legit male models and chads but thats like 5% of the population at most.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Germania, prgfromnl and 1 other person
Stopped reading when you mentioned mental illness. There is no such thing, you are just ugly. IDC if ur mother dies or ur dig gets slaughtered, if you are good looking, you will get through it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Why did this get so many likes

• +1
Stopped reading when you mentioned mental illness. There is no such thing, you are just ugly. IDC if ur mother dies or ur dig gets slaughtered, if you are good looking, you will get through it
It’s posts like these that make me realize how far gone this site can be lol

It’s posts like these that make me realize how far gone this site can be lol
these 3 guys lost both their parents. left guy works at a warehouse, will never be loved , has shit grades. middle guy is a model. right guy is inside your oneitis. keep coping looks are above all things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
View attachment 130945 these 3 guys lost both their parents. left guy works at a warehouse, will never be loved , has shit grades. middle guy is a model. right guy is inside your oneitis. keep coping looks are above all things

What does this have to do with mental illness lol.

No point in being good looking and above average if you have schizophrenia

Schizo is something, depression is something else

• +1
Schizo is something, depression is something else

I agree, but the guy was saying that mental illness as a whole doesn’t exist, which is so fucking dense

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

no point in having schizophrenia if you are good looking ****

Yeah it’s always an x+1 mentality with the people on this site.

“Once I get that chin implant, then I’ll be good enough to live a normal life!”

But there’s never a point where they’re satisfied

I realize more and more everyday how much better softmaxxing is than surgeries (unless you have a moderate to severe correctable flaw)

Give a 5’11+ white guy with a slighty above average+ face this physique/bodyfat %,View attachment 130726
plus tan and designer stubble and it will change his life far more than blowing your face up with fillers and looking like a bog
His muscle insertion is extremely good.
The average male doesn't have this insertion.
Plus not a bad frame

That's because it's all about phenotype and base...You can't slap a top tier jaw on a subhuman skinnyfat rotter from new dehli

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
You can turn average features into above average features pretty easily but it all depends on why those features are average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Marsiere214
name starts with R
2/10
seems little retarded

you guessed it right

@reptiles doppelganger

I live in your soul rent free it's why you keep mentioning me remeber that actually don't i don't want to meet up with anyone on a internet forum who i no nothing about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
This is my most blackpilled post I’ve written. Enjoy :blackpill:

Surgery won’t help a lot of you ascend, unless you get invasive surgeries, and even then you probably won’t a follow through. If you do follow through, you probably won’t look that different than before.

I’ve been a lot of PSL users here. I have users PM asking for rates, Ive seen dozens of people post their faces on threads. A lot of them are AVERAGE TO BELOW AVERAGE. If I’m being honest, there’s no surgery that will benefit them greatly. They don’t really have a major failo. They have no glaring flaws, they just look NORMAL. They have “meh” jaws, no cheekbones, “meh” chins, “meh” eye area. There’s nothing striking about them. Realistically, you’re not getting fucking jaw surgery. Hell, out of all the users here, there’s a HANDFUL of members that have actually gone under the knife. And it’s such an anomaly that there’s posts from OTHER USERS saying “good luck in surgery ____!” That’s how rare it is here.

So, no, you’re not gonna get jaw surgery. You’re not gonna get a modified LF3 from Sinn because you have a recessed upper maxilla. You’re not gonna get leg lengthening surgery when you’re 5’10”+. If you actually want LL at 5’10”+, you are legitimately mentally unstable and have underlying psychological disorders and complexes you need worked out before any surgery. You’re not gonna get jaw implants from muh Eppley when you don’t even live in the same country as him JFL. You’re not gonna get almond eye surgery from Taban and fly to California for his work when you’re in another country. It’s just not going to happen.

There’s so many day dreamers here. You have this image that you’re going to be some 7PSL God when you wake up from the surgery. Then you look in the mirror and you’re some 5’9, 4PSL, mentally ill user who’s wasting his prime years mentally masturbating to how want to look and barely grasping onto the fact that you “can ascend” in 5 years when you get a better job. So many guys here that are cursed with a “normie” face. You’re dead average. No surgery can make you attractive unless you pour TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, STRESS, TIME, AND ENERGY into going up 1.5PSL points. And the best part is, you still have the same loser mentality and mental scars when you were a 4PSL before surgery JFL.

Here’s something a lot of you good looking mentally ill guys don’t want to hear: YOURE JUST AS WORSE OFF AS THE UGLY MENTALLY ILL GUYS BECAUSE YOURE ALL POSTING IN THE SAME PLACE. That’s right, you’re no better than the ugly mentally ill guys here. You’re all here, doesn’t matter what path you took because you guys all ended up in the same destination at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

If you’re really recessed, yeah, surgery WILL HELP. I’m not denying that surgery is cope for legitimately mouth breathers and recessed individuals. But it’s NOT going to turn you into a 6.5 Chad. You’re average at best. You blend in with everyone else. It’s honestly sad because I really don’t wanna be a dick, but a lot of you are fucked :lul: Sure, there’s some that will “ascend” if you have a failo or two, but if you have a lot of failos it’s not a coincidence. There’s some “magic” touch that some may argue is harmony that makes someone an automatic 5PSL compared to 4.5-4.75PSL.

I feel like the most fucked people for looksmaxxing are those who just have average features. Nothing shocking. Just plain. No surgery could help them. If they get a jaw implant, they wound need cheekbones to balance out the jaw. Then their IPD is messed up. Then their midface ratio is messed up. It’s a domino effect. It’s the ratios that are messed up and can’t be fixed unless you fix multiple things just to fit in ONE SURGERY. Everything comes down to a math almost.. hence my little name below my username. There’s things that are balanced, which is your natural face.

Adding to this, morphs, which people usually think of themselves as while they day dream is unrealistic. It changes multiple things. That’s not a realistic outcome. People who truly ascend are the ones who are either:
-fat
-have failos that can be fixed easily; nose, chin
-were already GL and got more surgery (@facemaxxed, dont go overboard ffs)

If you’re lean/skinny and ugly; I’m sorry.

Surgery is just a cope for a lot of you. It’s a reason not to actually “looksmaxx.” “Ohhhhh, I just need genio and then I’ll be okay.” while you don’t workout, eat candy, drink soda, and surf the internet all day. Yeah, there’s some actual looksmaxxers that do softmaxxing which is great, but I have a suspicion some of you just use surgery as a justification to not improve yourself.

Surgery is a pipeline dream for most here. And even if you do get it, you won’t be the self you envisioned. You will still be stuck with the mind that houses all the mental scars. The victim complexes, the trauma from childhood bullies, the abusive parents, the lack of female attention and validation. Everyone needs to cope with their “voids” in their lives. Some do it through Instagram posts, some do it through being a “good person” and volunteering, some do it through being a comedian. Some do it through climbing the corporate ladder. Some do it through thinking if they change their face, they will change their life.
High effort but u ok bro?
That’s because I am. Shit pays stupid good.

I can make over 100k a year doing this. Not lying.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its funny how the same people who were arguing with me over basically the same ideology @ my thread are liking this thread now

26344 d7f18776623aecfb2fc6dea39e555794

• JFL
its funny how the same people who were arguing with me over basically the same ideology @ my thread are liking this thread now

View attachment 131113
OP made other points, not just pertaining to surgery.

He’s right about mental masturbation & using the prospect of surgery as a cope.

Critiquing posts like this (& yours) just end up being a waste of time because the it ends up being a clash of fundamental ideologies.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing let me play devils advocate here.

What do you suggest an ugly person/ someone who is being held back by their looks should actually do?

Throwing around factoids about the majority is all well and good but it’s just as much of a cope as anything else.
You mentioned people climbing the corporate ladder so let’s use that example.

An individual might study economics for 4 years just to start a career in finance where success is in no way guaranteed. Another might study for many years to become a barrister just to land a job in a small firm & not make the money they wanted. Do you know what the difference is between these people & those in their fields who are making a killing or becoming huge names in their field?

nothing.

nothing at all.

You could take it down to the most particular detail. Same school, same iq, same personality, same PSL. Whatever. Now you could refute my claims in the name of luck, but if lucks all we have to go by then we should all give up & go with the flow, man. Right? After all, luck doesn’t discriminate between rich & poor, ugly or attractive, dumb or smart.

I hope the point I’m making is clear.

Very few people ‘make’ it. That’s intrinsic to the concept itself.
Does this mean that you shouldn’t even try?

idk you tell me.

Of course this doesn’t apply to those who don’t better their lives in ALL regards (ie.softmaxxing) but I hope you understand the gist of what I’m saying.

Many people on this site get so wrapped up in an idea (see: cope) that they don’t see logic from opposing sides. You shouldn’t let your belief that you are not one of those people do the same to you.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary

every point he made, i made the same points, over replying to other people who were critiqueing in the first place. or if not in that thread, other threads ive made or replied to. this thread is essentially all the concepts written down again in higher effort manner

but yeah this is more easily digestable for more sensitive individuals than my harsh tonality

Critiquing posts like this (& yours) just end up being a waste of time because the it ends up being a clash of fundamental ideologies.
its not fundemental ideologies, bcuz i wouldnt mind the concept itself if it provided natural results that perfectly mimick real bone, they just dont

@PrettyBoyMaxxing let me play devils advocate here.

What do you suggest an ugly person/ someone who is being held back by their looks should actually do?

Throwing around factoids about the majority is all well and good but it’s just as much of a cope as anything else.
You mentioned people climbing the corporate ladder so let’s use that example.

An individual might study economics for 4 years just to start a career in finance where success is in no way guaranteed. Another might study for many years to become a barrister just to land a job in a small firm & not make the money they wanted. Do you know what the difference is between these people & those in their fields who are making a killing or becoming huge names in their field?

nothing.

nothing at all.

You could take it down to the most particular detail. Same school, same iq, same personality, same PSL. Whatever. Now you could refute my claims in the name of luck, but if lucks all we have to go by then we should all give up & go with the flow, man. Right? After all, luck doesn’t discriminate between rich & poor, ugly or attractive, dumb or smart.

I hope the point I’m making is clear.

Very few people ‘make’ it. That’s intrinsic to the concept itself.
Does this mean that you shouldn’t even try?

idk you tell me.

Of course this doesn’t apply to those who don’t better their lives in ALL regards (ie.softmaxxing) but I hope you understand the gist of what I’m saying.

Many people on this site get so wrapped up in an idea (see: cope) that they don’t see logic from opposing sides. You shouldn’t let your belief that you are not one of those people do the same to you.

Just end this thread already my friend, everything u need is here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
didn read lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2933
every point he made, i made the same points, over replying to other people who were critiqueing in the first place. or if not in that thread, other threads ive made or replied to. this thread is essentially all the concepts written down again in higher effort manner

but yeah this is more easily digestable for more sensitive individuals than my harsh tonality

Apologies, I was only considering the one thread on surgery delusion.
its not fundemental ideologies, bcuz i wouldnt mind the concept itself if it provided natural results that perfectly mimick real bone, they just dont

I see your point but that in of itself could be construed as a belief system. Some are simply more tolerable of surgery results (for better or worse) than others and some simply put natural results second to their own mental well-being (again for better or worse) & the potential for a few more extra lays. This is the notion in question. As it stands I see no evidence that contradicts your other claims though I will say that osteotomies are not accounted for most sites & in my opinion produce good results.

I’m not sure as to your opinion on bimax/ other orthognathic interventions (especially at younger ages) but some are quite transformative.

As you said in one of your other threads, you don’t need to be 10/10 in everything or even any one thing, just adequate in most & perhaps above average in a couple.

Apologies, I was only considering the one thread on surgery delusion.

I see your point but that in of itself could be construed as a belief system. Some are simply more tolerable of surgery results (for better or worse) than others and some simply put natural results second to their own mental well-being (again for better or worse) & the potential for a few more extra lays. This is the notion in question. As it stands I see no evidence that contradicts your other claims though I will say that osteotomies are not accounted for most sites & in my opinion produce good results.

I’m not sure as to your opinion on bimax/ other orthognathic interventions (especially at younger ages) but some are quite transformative.

As you said in one of your other threads, you don’t need to be 10/10 in everything or even any one thing, just adequate in most & perhaps above average in a couple.
surgeries not involving foreign objects usually produce better results

• +1
u rate me as average or little below average, so there'd be no "hope" for me to "ascend"? but in the reality, the FACT is: I could aesthetic ascend tremendously with some procedures, like nose job, chin job, a little in jaw. Of course no one should pick a giga jaw/chin that will not fit their faces. But just a little bit more will not fuck the ratio. And it will be very positive.

Most people with a nice base can ascend a lot with some procedures. But of course no one should expect becoming a model tier. Not gonna happen.

I didn't read all the text, just the beggining.

The people here haven't gone to the knife yet because they don't have the money, otherwise they would have already done it. That's why I say money max is one of the first things when it comes to the lookmaxer.
You need the fuckin money to the fuckin things, obvious. If you read all the things in this looksmax world, you probably already know everything that you can do to improve.

Some of these guys here keep posting all day saying shit, I suppose they are in the office waiting for 10k usd end of month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
i am 3.25psl, okay.

more like a 5psl but your underrate others is what I have a problem with, your narcissism causes you to bring down others below your own level.

• +1
I dont think majority of the people here would be satisfied with their looksmaxxing result until they look like a 9/10 model with 8 pack.

Most guys here pride themselves in being "blackpilled" but at the same time cant accept the reality that they will never ever look like a 9/10 model even if they go under the knife.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
u rate me as average or little below average, so there'd be no "hope" for me to "ascend"? but in the reality, the FACT is: I could aesthetic ascend tremendously with some procedures, like nose job, chin job, a little in jaw. Of course no one should pick a giga jaw/chin that will not fit their faces. But just a little bit more will not fuck the ratio. And it will be very positive.

Most people with a nice base can ascend a lot with some procedures. But of course no one should expect becoming a model tier. Not gonna happen.

I didn't read all the text, just the beggining.

The people here haven't gone to the knife yet because they don't have the money, otherwise they would have already done it. That's why I say money max is one of the first things when it comes to the lookmaxer.
You need the fuckin money to the fuckin things, obvious. If you read all the things in this looksmax world, you probably already know everything that you can do to improve.

Some of these guys here keep posting all day saying shit, I suppose they are in the office waiting for 10k usd end of month.
I would advise you read the whole post. I literally say “if you have a few failos like CHIN, NOSE, etc. Which is exactly ur case.
High effort but u ok bro?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yes i’m good. i enjoy making these threads because 90% of this forum needs a reality check

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m the exception, with a rhino i will ascend.

• +1
Not in a mood to read, just wanna say blackpilling posts not helping anyone

It’s just semantics honestly

A lot of people here are legit biological machines that can only respond to certain buzzwords, that will trigger them to respond in a certain way

The amount of times people will respond with “But Chad can do whatever and get away with it, while a 5’2 indian janitor can never win!” regardless of what I’m even talking about. They somehow think what they’re saying isn’t obvious, and they call themselves “blackpilled” as if they’ve connected all the dots and have just figured everything out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486
It’s just semantics honestly

A lot of people here are legit biological machines that can only respond to certain buzzwords, that will trigger them to respond in a certain way

The amount of times people will respond with “But Chad can do whatever and get away with it, while a 5’2 indian janitor can never win!” regardless of what I’m even talking about. They somehow think what they’re saying isn’t obvious, and they call themselves “blackpilled” as if they’ve connected all the dots and have just figured everything out.
what I see is, they usually dont understand the concept of features on your face harmonising with eachother, so a certain "bad feature" may help other features become better, so just sabotaging your entire face by "fixing" the things you don't like about it isnt going to end up harmonious

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and Kade
what I see is, they usually dont understand the concept of features on your face harmonising with eachother, so a certain "bad feature" may help other features become better, so just sabotaging your entire face by "fixing" the things you don't like about it isnt going to end up harmonious

Yep. They can’t seem to understand that, like everything in life, it’s not all black and white. This stuff is a case by case basis, a grey spectrum

People here cope with “muh bone mass”, and I don’t blame them for coping like that. Anyone can go to Eppley and get a 99th percentile sized wraparound jaw, but you can’t do anything about phenotype/harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and gaymidget
Didnt read all the thread because of laziness, but i agree w OP: the majority of the users here are in the slightly below avg - avg - slightly above avg range, and doing surgeries will help so little (or make it worse sometimes). I think the main purpose of the discussions here are to change the lifestyle: little things that can actually change how you look (diet, skin routine, gym, hair and so on). I, for example, would never do a surgery. I don't have any major failos and i understand that i'll never be a chad, slayer or whatever. It just it is what it is indeed. A chad is born, not made.

By the way, i definetely improved with soft looxmaxxing (skin, trying to get lean, some tips on hair). But i lack NT tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
Didnt read all the thread because of laziness, but i agree w OP: the majority of the users here are in the slightly below avg - avg - slightly above avg range, and doing surgeries will help so little (or make it worse sometimes). I think the main purpose of the discussions here are to change the lifestyle: little things that can actually change how you look (diet, skin routine, gym, hair and so on). I, for example, would never do a surgery. I don't have any major failos and i understand that i'll never be a chad, slayer or whatever. It just it is what it is indeed. A chad is born, not made.

By the way, i definetely improved with soft looxmaxxing (skin, trying to get lean, some tips on hair). But i lack NT tbh ngl ded srs
No NT for your face. Don't expect that NT will get you laid

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
that’s a point i was making in my post and you’re the only person that has mentioned it in this forum before me.

everyone’s face (for the most part) is mathematically accurate. people can cope with “but i would look better with a bigger jaw!” but would you? it would throw off the natural harmony of your bizygomatic width which would throw off the midface ratio and then that ratio wouldn’t fit your skull.
it can if you’re average. ur not nt so you’re gonna deny it like your life depends on it.

Neurotransmitters are everything

LOL at wasting money on surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Bro i don't have one single friend. I never went to parties. All the human contact that i had with people outside my family this year were on college and with girls from tinder. I barely can't order a meal on a restaurant. I can't ask for information from random people on the streets.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4228 and Deleted member 2846
Neurotransmitters are everything

LOL at wasting money on surgery
elaborate, by neurtransmitters do you mean dopamine, serotonin shit like that?

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Bro i don't have one single friend. I never went to parties. All the human contact that i had with people outside my family this year were on college and with girls from tinder. I barely can't order a meal on a restaurant. I can't ask information for random people on the streets.
That's bad but getting NT will not get you laid

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and InjectE