The most depressing and blackpilled post on PSL srs

Chemical-Structures-of-Neurotransmitters-2015.png

this = everything

brain chemistry = everything

elaborate, by neurtransmitters do you mean dopamine, serotonin shit like that?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Chemical-Structures-of-Neurotransmitters-2015.png

this = everything

brain chemistry = everything
Also being able to hijack the limbic system is crucial in order to change neural pathways. This is why I can't advocate for shrooms, Propranolol, meditation, and NMDA receptor antagonists enough to these autists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE
Shit thread tbh. I have ascended by half a psl point with otoplasty. You'll tell me that it's not a lot, I don't care. It still better than nothing and I don't even want to look like Chad anyway. I just want to feel good about my face and reach my full potential.

But yeah, if you are nowhere around a 4-5..surgery wouldn't bump anyone to a high-tier normie...let alone a Chad.

• +1
Shit thread tbh. I have ascended by half a psl point with otoplasty. You'll tell me that it's not a lot, I don't care. It still better than nothing and I don't even want to look like Chad anyway. I just want to feel good about my face and reach my full potential.

But yeah, if you are nowhere around a 4-5..surgery wouldn't bump anyone to a high-tier normie...let alone a Chad.
4-5 is a massive range. 5 is basically high tier normie. 4= invisible 5= not invisible

4-5 is a massive range. 5 is basically high tier normie. 4= invisible 5= not invisible
A high tier normie is more like 5.75-6. But who cares about those autistic ratings. Around that level, attraction can sometimes be subjective but if someone can manage to bump himself to the "above average" line then it should really be enough.

i read only 1 sentence and i assume its cope

once i get my 9 inch bionic cock surgery i will be a slayer, and you can do nothing about it

• JFL
I agree fix your failos if you have them but don’t go overboard

But definitely know what you need and what’s realistically accomplishable in a reasonable amount of time

If it’s not going to substantially fix a flaw or raise you up a certain amount of points just stop. No one will notice at that point but you.

After a certain point go live your life your only young once.

everyone’s face (for the most part) is mathematically accurate.
Not to ad hominem but you mention getting a rhino & orbital implants a lot & these are two procedures notorious for producing unnatural results.

PrettyBoy ‘do as I say not as I do’ Maxxing

Not to ad hominem but you mention getting a rhino & orbital implants a lot & these are two procedures notorious for producing unnatural results.

PrettyBoy ‘do as I say not as I do’ Maxxing
I have hooked nose with droopy tip and I was gonna get fat transfers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Yep. They can’t seem to understand that, like everything in life, it’s not all black and white. This stuff is a case by case basis, a grey spectrum

People here cope with “muh bone mass”, and I don’t blame them for coping like that. Anyone can go to Eppley and get a 99th percentile sized wraparound jaw, but you can’t do anything about phenotype/harmony.
The phenotype/harmony pill is brutal. A lot of people on PSL still havent swallowed it. Many cant comprehend how people like cole sprouse and chico can be attractive because they dont have extremely large and prominent facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 2846
it can if you’re average. ur not nt so you’re gonna deny it like your life depends on it.
Retarded I swear
what I see is, they usually dont understand the concept of features on your face harmonising with eachother, so a certain "bad feature" may help other features become better, so just sabotaging your entire face by "fixing" the things you don't like about it isnt going to end up harmonious
suck my dick faggot ill just get 10 surgeries if i gotta

• +1
you still have the same loser mentality and mental scars when you were a 4PSL before surgery JFL.
This has triggered lot of butthurt PSL fags here but it's 100% true. It is very hard to improve if you have loser personality, dumb PSLers tend to brush off people who say this as ugly "copers" that have not swalloped some absurd lookspill theory, and think they will become a different person overnight after their Lefort III and facial bipartition procedures go well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
This has triggered lot of butthurt PSL fags here but it's 100% true. It is very hard to improve if you have loser personality, dumb PSLers tend to brush off people who say this as ugly "copers" that have not swalloped some absurd lookspill theory, and think they will become a different person overnight after their Lefort III and facial bipartition procedures go well.
You have well earned your spot as the second most retarded person here next to OP, congratulations.

LankyDapperAmericanlobster-small.gif

• JFL
You have well earned your spot as the second most retarded person here next to OP, congratulations.
Is this how you cope about your supposed ascension from any obscure surgeries you're having? Because you're getting shitted on in the entire thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
A high tier normie is more like 5.75-6. But who cares about those autistic ratings. Around that level, attraction can sometimes be subjective but if someone can manage to bump himself to the "above average" line then it should really be enough.
6 is chadlite

• +1
Bullshit if you fix your flaws you become goodlooking.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
no ascension for your painful experience that will be there forever.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 2846
Bullshit if you fix your flaws you become goodlooking.
If you’re already slightly above average with flaws then yeah you’ll be more GL if the surgery goes well.

It all depends on what your flaws are.

If you’re already slightly above average with flaws then yeah you’ll be more GL if the surgery goes well.

It all depends on what your flaws are.
eye area nose and jaw can make anyone be goodlooking if made good
Of course just one surgery wont make you goodlooking if you have other visible flaws thats why many need all surgerys

eye area nose and jaw can make anyone be goodlooking if made good
it’s so easy to say that though. sure, yeah. but it’s so much more complex than that. nose needs to match your pheno. jaw needs to be harmonious with your skull. eye area is hard to fix. it’s not some “one match fits all” type of equation

If you get done eyes nose and jaw then you will be seen as goodlooking becouse thats how we judge people faces
You cant expect to be goodlooking with just one surgery if you dont have a perfect face with perfect eye area and nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 2933
Truth is by fixing biggest failos, only very few surgeries could actually provide a significant aesthetic improvement
Nose for too big nosecels
Chin for very recessed chincels
eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
If you get done eyes nose and jaw then you will be seen as goodlooking becouse thats how we judge people faces
You cant expect to be goodlooking with just one surgery if you dont have a perfect face with perfect eye area and nose
you’re oversimplifying it too much.

Doing surgeries is meant to fix failos, not to create halos. People need to also know that perfection is impossible.
Some cases where a single nose job can improve aesthetic and is really worthy:
On the other hand, there are some cases where surgery has been more of a waste of money and totally useless aesthetically wise and your eyes and brain will notice those men.

What do they have in common ? They lack good bases, forward growth, have recessed features, subpar features,etc..

So surgery could even work if you reach a certain threshold of all the traits mentionned above.

Attachments

• Rhinoplasty-2.jpg
    Rhinoplasty-2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 62
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 68
  • ed9f98b44a66d673a9d5d738c58bed7b.jpg
    ed9f98b44a66d673a9d5d738c58bed7b.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 70
  • téléchargement.jpeg
    téléchargement.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 58
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 55
  • male-rhinoplasty.jpg
    male-rhinoplasty.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
  • nose-job-men2.jpg
    nose-job-men2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 48
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2846
I have hooked nose with droopy tip and I was gonna get fat transfers.
just be careful if you're serious about getting a rhino tbh.

it's just hard to replicate a natural looking nose, especially if it's the tip that's being altered. Hump reduction is definitely simpler but I've seen too many that end up looking 'soft' & artificial looking.
Doing surgeries is meant to fix failos, not to create halos. People need to also know that perfection is impossible.
Some cases where a single nose job can improve aesthetic and is really worthy:
On the other hand, there are some cases where surgery has been more of a waste of money and totally useless aesthetically wise and your eyes and brain will notice those men.

What do they have in common ? They lack good bases, forward growth, have recessed features, subpar features,etc..

So surgery could even work if you reach a certain threshold of all the traits mentionned above.
That second one is literally the perfect case study for what I just said

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 2846
just be careful if you're serious about getting a rhino tbh.

it's just hard to replicate a natural looking nose, especially if it's the tip that's being altered. Hump reduction is definitely simpler but I've seen too many that end up looking 'soft' & artificial looking.

That second one is literally the perfect case study for what I just said
Yeah, I have some good rhino surgeons in mind.

shit thred

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2227 and Wannabe6ft2
Good base = high chance of ascending through surgery.

Good base = high chance of ascending through surgery.
what surgeries? ppl throw around surgery so much. but it depends what surgery you need. if u have a good base you’re probably decently gl and have a few failos.

what surgeries? ppl throw around surgery so much. but it depends what surgery you need. if u have a good base you’re probably decently gl and have a few failos.
Minor surgeries like oto-rhino and/or putting braces on for a few months.

Having a good base means a decent facial bone structure, next to no balding, a few fixable flaws a some redeeming features.

Not anyone could become a Chad throught surgeries. It ain't the point of surgerymaxing IMO but more to become human and reach the "above-average" threshold.

• +1
looks like it was yesterday, yet it's 5 months ago.
Sad as my broken english.
Still i hope i'm fiting on one of the 3 paths of ascension listed by op.
Since we all need to cope.

I agree with what you said about not changing our lives. Most of us are fucked in the head and I’m not saying being better looking will make me even marginally happier but I’m still going for it.

ffs old thread

• +1
The people who truly ascend and don't fit into your "mentally ill" category leave. And there are plenty of examples of drastic ascension - they're just expensive. Look at your join date and your post count. It's absurd the amount of time you spend here. This entire post is a giant projection. I get the feeling you're looking for a reason to give up. With hard work and a little suffering I've gained perfectly straight teeth and about to gain 6-8mm of mandible from one of the better maxfax surgeons in the country. Do what it takes or rope. But don't try to talk people into bad emotions and regret. The fuck kind of attitude is that?

which surgeon?I need bimax don’t know who to go to

I will get surgery and ascend, which will then put me into a positive feedback loop and cure my mental problems.

• Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Wait.... Ins't you who have another bunch of threads called "motivation" and looksmaxing?

jfl

Most strange user ever, kinda eye opening if you think that OP always entitle himself as NT but have 14k posts and more than 2k hours, a true living joke.
just bc i write something doesn’t mean i support it fully. i just explore the idea. but for the most part, this is true for some users, others, not so much.

my mental state is still fine after 14k posts. good neurotransmitters are everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

• +1