The most depressing and blackpilled post on PSL srs

just bc i write something doesn’t mean i support it fully. i just explore the idea. but for the most part, this is true for some users, others, not so much.

my mental state is still fine after 14k posts. good neurotransmitters are everything.

You still have a bunch of these threads.

Your mental state is not fine IF YOU HAVE 14k posts on a obscure forum at all.

You still have a bunch of these threads.

Your mental state is not fine IF YOU HAVE 14k posts on a obscure forum at all.
piestrok

cope, surgeries are for fixing failos, then you can have some halos like good body or good hair, good skin, etc.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 2846
Good thread

im 3.5 facially rn

after all my surgery I'll be 6 max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This sounds like a post a raging ugly incel would write tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
All these years and the failed normies here still spam surgery as the magic cure for everything.
If youre ugly/average after getting lean and being somewhat softmaxxed, Its most likely over.

Most peoples brains here are massively fucked up beyond repair. Or is there any other reason why you post here ?
For all "ascenders": enjoy raising your incel son while he secretly hopes to die every day

I suspect OP to be bipolar

The day prettyboy caused boys to stop daydreaming and men to commit suicide, brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2846
looks like it was yesterday, yet it's 5 months ago.
Sad as my broken english.
Still i hope i'm fiting on one of the 3 paths of ascension listed by op.
Since we all need to cope.
Chad be trying or die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The only people who are going to ascend significantly from surgery are the people with significant failos/flaws such as norwooding, downwards growth/recession of the maxilla and jaw, a truly shitty nose/chin, NCT, etc. if you are trying to go from good to better surgically you are doing it wrong. Hardmaxxing is for fixing flaws/failos, softmaxxing for is creating halos.

If you arent doing osteomonies ur not fixing your failos. no implant for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6401, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
The only people who are going to ascend significantly from surgery are the people with significant failos/flaws such as norwooding, downwards growth/recession of the maxilla and jaw, a truly shitty nose/chin, NCT, etc. if you are trying to go from good to better surgically you are doing it wrong. Hardmaxxing is for fixing flaws/failos, softmaxxing for is creating halos.

If you arent doing osteomonies ur not fixing your failos. no implant for your face.
View attachment 333180
This shit is too brutal ngl fuck invasive surgery

• +1

View attachment 333180

• +1
Cope thread. People can still softmax while saving for surgeries you know? They dont drink soda and play games the whole day. Maybe you do idk

• +1
How the fuck did you make so many assumptions in one thread lol. Many people here are young enough for surgery to still be helpful. Many people here can afford invasive surgery (there are even two people who I’ve conversed with in the process of having that same modified lefort 3) . Many people here are not anti-social or mentally ill. Just because most people don’t openly post their results on an incel site, doesn’t mean that surgery is not a legitimately helpful thing. The only people that your post applies to is those that are too poor or too stupid to make improvements.

The “harmony” buzzword is used as a catch all for a whole bunch of different things. The whole essence of surgery is to improve harmony. There is no one with good features, proportions, and coloring that isn’t good looking (and improving those is the whole essence of looksmaxxing). Yes, key ratios are changed with augmentation of different areas, which is the whole fucking reason why they’re helpful. “Softmaxxing” can usually help most people get better coloring anyways.0

View attachment 333180

It’s pretty hard to find someone who’s bad looking without any structural bone related issues, hence the reason why osteotomies are incredibly helpful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6401, Marsiere214 and 3 others
How the fuck did you make so many assumptions in one thread lol. Many people here are young enough for surgery to still be helpful. Many people here can afford invasive surgery (there are even two people who I’ve conversed with in the process of having that same modified lefort 3) . Many people here are not anti-social or mentally ill. Just because most people don’t openly post their results on an incel site, doesn’t mean that surgery is not a legitimately helpful thing. The only people that your post applies to is those that are too poor or too stupid to make improvements.

The “harmony” buzzword is used as a catch all for a whole bunch of different things. The whole essence of surgery is to improve harmony. There is no one with good features, proportions, and coloring that isn’t good looking (and improving those is the whole essence of looksmaxxing). Yes, key ratios are changed with augmentation of different areas, which is the whole fucking reason why they’re helpful. “Softmaxxing” can usually help most people get better coloring anyways.0

It’s pretty hard to find someone who’s bad looking without any structural bone related issues, hence the reason why osteotomies are incredibly helpful.
The day these two people document their experience and results I will be one happy man

• +1
High IQ. Surgery is no joke.

• +1
There's only so much you can do if you're cursed with the low tier normie face. also people are throwing around bimax, superbimax and who knows what else like it's nothing, you just walk in and gain 3PSL the next morning. in reality those surgeries are so invasive and expensive i doubt most ppl who think they're gonna get them will actually follow through. and even then in most cases, they probably won't be happy with the results because believe it or not, if you're a normie, bimax won't even do that much unless you find a crazy blackpilled surgeon who will give you like 13mm of projection, which comes with its own set of risks. and don't get me started on harmony. nothing wrong with trying to improve yourself and if you only have one or two minor flaws, i believe u can ascend but 80% of ppl posting here have too high expectations.

Last edited:
  • +1
This shit is too brutal ngl fuck invasive surgery
”Beeee, I´m still a little kid and that ugly Lefort looks scaryyy. I just put a moisturizer on my face instead.” :feelsokman: