Alternative Surgical Options for Poorcels

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
If you can’t afford expensive surgeries and/or are in a financial position where it’s hard to, you can always look into getting the same procedures in third world countries

@Salludon has talked about this on his old threads

Which makes me wonder

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

IMG 1856
IMG 1855

Suspicious Futurama GIF

Anyways that’s besides the point, I personally have booked a deposit for Septorhinoplasty and quite a reputable surgeon in Lahore, Pakistan, and the deposit fee was 10% of the full procedure cost which includes 2 day stay, anaesthesia cost, was £47/$55, the entire procedure costs £470/$550

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

That is insane, such low prices, however I wouldn’t recommend you go for extremely invasive and high risk high reward surgeries like trimax or lefort 4 etc, a lot of the surgeons in Pakistan are more experienced with rhinoplasties which in retrospect is a “simple” surgery (as in more simple than jaw surgeries), I am also considering getting an Otoplasty

If you don’t believe me, here are some of the prices I’ve come across

IMG 1901

Of course, do your research first, but there are so many different surgeries in the same price range as listed above

IMG 1902

Despite all of these being female surgeries, there’s also surgeries like Canthoplasty! Even cheaper than rhinoplasties and otoplasties

14,999PKR!

Oh No Reaction GIF by WWE

That’s £43 or $50!

If you’re skeptical and scared, here’s some of the rhinoplasty results I’ve come across on males

IMG 1904
IMG 1903

@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @0hMan @Sny @Hamdan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ducksoover, Hamdan, Michael Myers and 9 others
Fucking mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Acridax and coispet
will await your results

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and coispet
If you can’t afford expensive surgeries and/or are in a financial position where it’s hard to, you can always look into getting the same procedures in third world countries

Which makes me wonder

View attachment 2869013View attachment 2869014

Suspicious Futurama GIF

Anyways that’s besides the point, I personally have booked a deposit for Septorhinoplasty and quite a reputable surgeon in Lahore, Pakistan, and the deposit fee was 10% of the full procedure cost which includes 2 day stay, anaesthesia cost, was £47/$55, the entire procedure costs £470/$550

That is insane, such low prices, however I wouldn’t recommend you go for extremely invasive and high risk high reward surgeries like trimax or lefort 4 etc, a lot of the surgeons in Pakistan are more experienced with rhinoplasties which in retrospect is a “simple” surgery (as in more simple than jaw surgeries), I am also considering getting an Otoplasty

View attachment 2869028

Of course, do your research first, but there are so many different surgeries in the same price range as listed above

View attachment 2869036

Despite all of these being female surgeries, there’s also surgeries like Canthoplasty! Even cheaper than rhinoplasties and otoplasties

14,999PKR!

That’s £43 or $50!

If you’re skeptical and scared, here’s some of the rhinoplasty results I’ve come across on males

View attachment 2869051View attachment 2869062

@Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @Michael Myers @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @0hMan @Sny @Hamdan
What if they take your organs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, likenesss, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
What if they take your organs?
Also a scary thought

On that note, if they take your organs, buy it back for 15,000 rupees (50 quid)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, NorwoodAscender and moggathon
Also guys I linked the wrong Canthoplasty link, I was incorrect, that is a filler I believe, very sorry, the real canthos cost the same price as rhinos, relatively :)

@NorwoodAscender :owo:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

Which makes me wonder

Suspicious Futurama GIF

View attachment 2869028

View attachment 2869036

14,999PKR!

That’s £43 or $50!

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW BRO WHY TF ARE YOU LEAKING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, liberiangrimreaper and coispet
NO NO NO HES LYING GUYS THEY WILL STEAL UR ORGANS

• JFL
  • +1
DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW BRO WHY TF ARE YOU LEAKING
I’m sorry bhai

We all need to ascend, you and me release these threads to help the subhumans of our beloved community

If you’re a true looksmax bhai, you’ll have no objections :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mirrormogger and liberiangrimreaper
I’m sorry bhai

We all need to ascend, you and me release these threads to help the subhumans of our beloved community

If you’re a true looksmax bhai, you’ll have no objections :ogre:
Im just kidding lol, im unironically gonna do this btw.

I just dont want this to turn into turkey 2.0 where its basically the same as US surgeries

3rd worl surgeons are much lower inhib which is presumably why they are better

30mm of BSSO advancement? No problem saar that will be 50$

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard, NorwoodAscender, caiolindo and 1 other person

Which makes me wonder

Suspicious Futurama GIF

View attachment 2869028

View attachment 2869036

14,999PKR!

That’s £43 or $50!

Dnr but how many really believe salludon achieved it with just hard mewing as he claimed?

• +1
Dnr but how many really believe salludon achieved it with just hard mewing as he claimed?
He never claimed that anywhere besides r/mewing lol

Crisick tried saying that here tho jfl

• +1
I already gave you a 10% warning for low quality posting on this thread, refrain from doing it again and going off topic

Saying “DNR” does not make you a good forum member, it makes you look like an asshole

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular

I just dont want this to turn into turkey 2.0 where its basically the same as US surgeries

When you do give me a shout bhai I’ll show you around 😍

• +1
  • Love it
I already gave you a 10% warning for low quality posting on this thread, refrain from doing it again and going off topic

Saying “DNR” does not make you a good forum member, it makes you look like an asshole
C'mon Bhai i didn't even said anything bad just legitimate question. Cuz there are hundreds if not thousands who say he did it naturally.

• +1

Which makes me wonder

Suspicious Futurama GIF

View attachment 2869028

View attachment 2869036

14,999PKR!

That’s £43 or $50!

Jfc saludan what surgeries did he even get

• +1
C'mon Bhai i didn't even said anything bad just legitimate question. Cuz there are hundreds if not thousands who say he did it naturally.
I have nothing against you bhai, it’s just you posted a “dnrd” video as the first post on this thread, doesn’t look good, they’re just shitty rep farms

Also there’s still much controversy, maybe he got surgery maybe he didn’t, that’s not the point of the thread, I just added it in there as a joke :)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Aesthetic.pilled

Also a bigger question is how trustworthy are these surgeons tho? Like organ harvesting is surely a thing especially in Pakistan. What's the chance that your doctor wouldn't just take your kidney or stuff when you are under anesthesia (that's my only legitimate fear why I kinda want to prefer some high class hospital in some major tier-1 city, even tho fuckers might exist here too)

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Also a bigger question is how trustworthy are these surgeons tho? Like organ harvesting is surely a thing especially in Pakistan. What's the chance that your doctor wouldn't just take your kidney or stuff when you are under anesthesia (that's my only legitimate fear why I kinda want to prefer some high class hospital in some major tier-1 city, even tho fuckers might exist here too)
Organ harvesting isn’t a thing don’t worry, it’s just a joke

• +1
Salludon said thats a meme, pakistan main cities are fine stop the mental masterbation

Your trying to find excuses to not hardmax just have decently low inhibition and do it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, mirrormogger and coispet
get chad or die trying i will geomax to pakistan soon

• Love it
  • +1
excuse me doctor, i want a $100 rhino please

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and coispet
excuse me doctor, i want a $100 rhino please
damn imagine paying as much for surgeries as you would for a haul of groceries, dreamland tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku and coispet
damn imagine paying as much for surgeries as you would for a haul of groceries, dreamland tbh
The reason for all this is due to the currency crisis in Pakistan, an old pri minister laundered a bunch of money into Pakistan which shattered our economy and currency

10 PKR (Could buy a packet of crisps) = 0.029 GBP (a grain of dirt is more valuable)

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and mirrormogger
@Clavicular @coispet Read urself bros

Obviously I am not saying this is happening in every single hospital. And I am sure the tier-1 cities of pakland must be decent with all this still this organ trafficking definitely exists especially in South Asian regions. I am not finding the articles but there were also cases where some docs illegally took out kidneys or other organs of patients during surgery. So u shouldn't always go for cheaper unless it's in tier-1 hospital of pak. Tho yeah hard maxxing is nonetheless the only true way of ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and mirrormogger
The reason for all this is due to the currency crisis in Pakistan, an old pri minister laundered a bunch of money into Pakistan which shattered our economy and currency

10 PKR (Could buy a packet of crisps) = 0.029 GBP (a grain of dirt is more valuable)
i would go there but my bimax requires a year of braces i just got recently and by the time a year goes by i’ll have more than enough money for safer surgery options

• +1

Obviously I am not saying this is happening in every single hospital. And I am sure the tier-1 cities of pakland must be decent with all this still this organ trafficking definitely exists especially in South Asian regions. I am not finding the articles but there were also cases where some docs illegally took out kidneys or other organs of patients during surgery. So u shouldn't always go for cheaper unless it's in tier-1 hospital of pak. Tho yeah hard maxxing is nonetheless the only true way of ascension.
Yeah I’m promoting the procedures from tier 1 cities like Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi etc

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Aesthetic.pilled

jfl imagine ascending and then finding out you don’t have a kidney years later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosauce, Aesthetic.pilled and coispet
You're already a mogger prettyboy

• Love it
@Clavicular this is such mental masturbation fuel, so many people will plan the surgeries but not get it, even if it costs less than a monthly grocery shop :feelskek:

@Clavicular this is such mental masturbation fuel, so many people will plan the surgeries but not get it, even if it costs less than a monthly grocery shop :feelskek:
They wouldnt get it if it was free JFL

Too high inhibition to ascend its fine

• JFL

Which makes me wonder

Suspicious Futurama GIF

View attachment 2869028

View attachment 2869036

14,999PKR!

That’s £43 or $50!

What’s the problem with ur nose

i mean to be fair the flight is quite expensive for UScels

• +1

lol rhino in pakistan
just get botched theory

Just move to Pakistan and retire theory

• +1
Just move to Pakistan and retire theory
I have land there in my name and a part of my family house

I could drop all responsibilities and move there tbh but why would I :feelscry:

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I have land there in my name and a part of my family house

I could drop all responsibilities and move there tbh but why would I :feelscry:
To be NEET?

And have street trannies manipulate me with their black magic curses for not giving them 20 rupees?

I pass
Just go and live in the mountains, and buy food from peasants

• +1
Those Rhino table results don't look bad at all tbh, this is actually really good advice for people on the forum without much money. Just make sure to vet the shit out of your surgeon and try to find whatsapp, facebook, and telegram groups with their actual patients.

Last edited:
  • +1
Those Rhino table results don't look bad at all tbh, this is actually really good advice for people on the forum without much money. Just make sure to vet the shit out of your surgeon and try to find whatsapp, facebook, and telegram groups with their actual patients.
Thank you so much man I appreciate it :owo:

Guys just wanted to confirm

Do not go to Dr Arfat Jawaid, I’ve seen some horror stories on Reddit, a woman’s nasal tip skin actually got thicker, he charges absurd prices for rhinoplasty as well

He actually charged me 700,000 PKR which is £1995

I would recommend going to this surgeon, very very good surgeon, known as the best plastic surgeon in all of Pakistan, he’s the only surgeon in the country with a PhD in Plastic Surgery

Dr Mustehsan Bashir

I've been trying to consult with an OMFS in Turkiye for the past few weeks, and so far, the experience has been beyond unprofessional.

First the assistant on Whatsapp tells me that she needs "100 dollars" as a consult fee. I had to send her 5 clarifying text messages to confirm what currency the fee should be in, and ultimately I just ended up paying $100 in USD to save a little money. I should have just paid them in Lira.

Then, one day before consult, apparently this surgeon has to do a procedure, so they need to move the date to next week.

TBH, there's no way I'm going to some shithole country to get a major surgery done, with some exceptions. If these surgeons were actually good, they would have been able to practice in the West.

• +1
Frankly, Türkiye is a better option. Hospitals in Turkey are inspected to European standards, and doctors are USUALLY members of European doctor communities. So the standard is higher. Their networks are better. And when it comes to medicine, these are important things.