Alternative to Stroma

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Check this nigga out. He got some unreal eyes. Game of Thrones' White Walkers type of eyes.

Now check the procedure. They basically put a paper drawn by the doctor's child inside your eye.

This shyeet iz brootal! He do be looking fine tho

The advantages are that you can change the color whenever the fuck you want my nigga. U feel me?! Huh!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWantToMax, AutisticBeaner and Gaia262
too dangerous
high chance of going blind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5891, SSJ Trunks and 5 others
iride che il mio falegname con 30 mila lire la faceva meglio

jfl @ the copers in the comments saying that he looks gay in the after, honesty tho if you look at his eyes up close (like at 3:19) you can see how weird they actually look, imagine making eye contact with a foid with such fake ass looking eyes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
yeah this has extremely high blindness risk no thx

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Gaia262
Lmao eye implants sound stupid. You would probably have to remove them after some time because they would cause problems.

Check this nigga out. He got some unreal eyes. Game of Thrones' White Walkers type of eyes.

Now check the procedure. They basically put a paper drawn by the doctor's child inside your eye.

This shyeet iz brootal! He do be looking fine tho

The advantages are that you can change the color whenever the fuck you want my nigga. U feel me?! Huh!

This is bright ocular. Anyone reading this DO NOT DO THIS PROCEDURE.

• +1
Not only is this dangerous and stupid but he looks bad. They look fake and feminine.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and sloopnoob
Bruh this is the most bs surgery there is. You basically put eye contacts UNDER the eye. They still look fake plus you can get some glaucoma or whatever the shit called that causes u blindness. Stroma is the only way if you wanna eyemax

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and middayshowers
Bruh this is the most bs surgery there is. You basically put eye contacts UNDER the eye. They still look fake plus you can get some glaucoma or whatever the shit called that causes u blindness. Stroma is the only way if you wanna eyemax

Stroma fucking sucks my nigga. You feel me?! HHHUUHHH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
JUST RISK GOING BLIND TO GET AN UNNATURAL EYE COLOUR AND GET CALLED OUT IRL BRO

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, SSJ Trunks, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
That procedure is fucking nightmare inducing lmao. I'll wait for stroma instead

• +1
I would never do that shit, the procedure was oddly satisfying to watch though.
Also, this fuckin guy has a neck tattoo, what job can he possibly be working where he makes enough money to where it's financially smart to get surgeries lol.

• +1
A WOMEN GOT BLING AFTER THIS ITS TOOO DANGEROUS
CHECK THIS

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and middayshowers
Him 2 years later:

Maybe he is just a very lucky patient who’s showing off his one of a kind success story and is getting paid by the company to exaggerate the positive points.

Buy maybe this is indeed the norm for whoever does this surgery. In which case I have no idea why anyone here is obsessing with stroma because this seems far superior

Last edited:
That company is referred to as blind ocular for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and SSJ Trunks
Why dont you guys just get contact lenses if you want colered eyes ? That is what I am gonna do.

Like am I missing something ? Who would pay for eye surgery when you can get 3 month lenses for 10$ ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Why dont you guys just get contact lenses if you want colered eyes ? That is what I am gonna do.

Like am I missing something ? Who would pay for eye surgery when you can get 3 month lenses for 10$ ?
Bright contacts on dark eye look odd... I won't get Stroma for the eye colour, I'll get it so I have a good base for bright contacts

Bright contacts on dark eye look odd... I won't get Stroma for the eye colour, I'll get it so I have a good base for bright contacts
Damn bro. I wish I knew that sooner.
20200428 020412

Users who are viewing this thread

Back