always install spyware on your girlfriends phone

kovacs

kovacs

Master
cant trust none of these hoes of today you will need to be on your toes 24/7 365 days out of the year

take some of the edge of that grave responsibilty by installing a comprehensive spyware package on her phone, most dont even require a jailbreak and will give you access to essentially anything; keylogger, photos, whatsapp, camera

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Usually the number one way I found to realise if she’s doing something sus is when ur sitting with her and how her phone is

With the screen facing or laying with its back

Ofc u can’t just be sure when u see it once but try to see if she does it multiple times like always lays her phone on the screen showing the back

That probably means she’s hiding something

Usually the number one way I found to realise if she’s doing something sus is when ur sitting with her and how her phone is

Ofc u can’t just be sure when u see it once but try to see if she does it multiple times like always lays her phone on the screen showing the back

If the phone is always facing downwards it’s 90% chanve she’s hiding something since everyone just leaves their phone upwards for convenience if they have nothing to hide they can just read the notifications of messages ppl send them

its better to have complete access that way you can manipulate women more effectively

This will be very useful for the day I get my girlfriend which is the day that will never come.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
its better to have complete access that way you can manipulate women more effectively
Well yeah I never ask for that tho only if she wants to look at my phone

She’ll probably think I’m insecure or paranoid if I keep insisting and women hate that so I don’t recommend asking to look at her phone but if she wants to see urs then definitely

Well yeah I never ask for that tho only if she wants to look at my phone

She’ll probably think I’m insecure or paranoid if I keep insisting and women hate that so I don’t recommend asking to look at her phone but if she wants to see urs then definitely
never admit you are jealous this will just inflate her ego tbh

never admit you are jealous this will just inflate her ego tbh
If u wanna see her phone she’ll assume that I mean why would u not?

Some girls like jelous guys tho tbh cause that will show her u care and don’t wanna lose her why would she wanna be with some guy who finds her whatever

As a guy there has to be a balance u can’t play mad simp that will die without her but u also can’t be a nigga who couldn’t give 2 shits

U need to show her u have options and will move on but also that u appreciate her and wanna be with her

• +1
Reactions: Fundz