[AUTISTIC REBUTTAL] PSL 6 Chads have too many options to settle for a PSL 5 foid (In response to the Hookup/Relationship Value chart made by @HFan0)

Who do you side with?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
In response to a thread made by @HFan01

I wanted to bring this up with you lads since we had a talk on whether Chads or Stacies have better lives, and most of you say that Chads have better dating lives.
I had this drafted since a couple of days ago and thought I might as well post it right now.

So @HFan01 made a theory that compares male vs female attractiveness using EyeMe percentile data and splitting up the scores as "relationship value" and "hookup value", and gave the corresponding PSL scores that correlate with the percentiles:
PSL scoreEyeMe percentile
20.1 (10%)
30.3 (30%)
40.5 (50%)
50.875 (87.5%)
6+0.999 (99.9%)

Which he made into this graph:

You need to know your PSL score/eyeme.io percentile range, put a finger on the y-axis of the graph (on the percentile/PSL score you're at - male PSL scores are highlighted in green) and swipe vertically upwards to get the maximum PSL of foid you can hookup with (red) and get into a relationship with (blue)

The blue line = the maximum PSL a man can LTR
The red line = the maximum PSL a man can hookup with

For those of you that still don't understand the graph, I've used some arbitrary PSL scores here to illustrate:
Your PSL scoreMax PSL score of foid (hookup)Max PSL score of foid (LTR)
3 (0.3 male percentile)0.52.5
4 (0.5 male percentile)13
4.5 (0.69 male percentile)2.53.8
5 (0.875 male percentile)3.54.5
6 (0.999 male percentile)4.65

I strongly disagree with the above. He's focussing too much on female hypergamy, but in reality women don't always get what they want, especially for LTRs, which is what they care about the most, considering there is a large shortage of Chads compared to Stacies.

Here's why:
  • There aren't enough PSL 6+ men to go around for every PSL 5 woman. Why would a Chad settle for a random PSL 5 woman off Bumble when he has thousands of PSL 6 - 6.5 women desperately DMing him on Instagram for his attention? He can simply LTR a foid off there.
  • A foid can dislike how many men she wants including those slightly above her looksmatch, and only like Chads and Chadlites, however she isn't always going to get what she wants, which is an LTR with a Chad/Chadlite, since they have too many options.
    • As a result, the minimum looks level a Chad or Chadlite would usually LTR is someone who is slightly less attractive than him. A foid who is far less attractive than her oneitis Chadlite/Chad off Hinge or Bumble usually has to settle for her looksmatch, or slightly above her looksmatch.
      • This would cause more trauma for a woman below PSL 4.5, because most women, including warpig, acne-riddled subhumans, are often attracted to the same 20% of men and exclusively seek them out for commitment. Remember that commitment is the foid's goal; the man's goal is to get laid.
  • There are also far more GL foids than GL men. As a result, there aren't enough GL men for every GL foid as a result, and thus some foids would be forced to settle.
  • Most normies are in LTRs with other normies; very rarely have I seen a male normie LTRing a subhuman foid.
  • PSL 6+ men are often in LTRs with other PSL 6+ women, usually from within the modelling/social media/showbiz industry, with a few exceptions. Most exceptionally attractive people are scouted into these industries, leaving women to fight for commitment from the small percentage of Chads who aren't in these industries. These small percentage of Chads are often well-educated and work in good jobs.
  • Most PSL 6+ men on dating apps are actually LARPers/Chadfishes that scam lesser-attractive women. Hence they don't need dating apps usually; they usually have too many options from Stacies DMing them off Instagram.
  • However, I agree with the hookup value numbers. I can't question that.
See this post I made which explains why Chads have an advantage over Stacies in the dating game:

For the LTR portion of the graph, I would alter the graph accordingly. Note that LTRs matter much more to foids than men, since that's their goal:
Foid's PSLMaximum male PSL she could LTR
Below 3.5Below 3.5
3.5 - 4.04.25
4.0 - 4.494.75
4.5 - 4.755.25
4.75 - 5.255.5
5.25 - 5.55.75
5.5 - 6.06.0
6.0 - 6.56.5
6.5 or above6.5+ depending on her PSL

Taken from this thread:

As a result, the blue line of the graph (relationship value) would be a lot flatter and less exponential.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2106, Korea and 5 others
Tagging from the aforementioned thread and my previous thread:
@2d v2 @buflek @alien @CosmicMaxxer @LooksOrDeath @Foreverbrad @yougottadowhatyougot @Downey @alriodai @Yuya Moggershima @lilhorizontal32 @gamma @n0rthface @aBetterMii @DogPilledAsFuck @AlexBrown84 @Birdcell @frendly @Br0sk1 @Redsoldier @BeyondHope @Prince88 @GetShrekt @efes @Madhate @Chadeep @Nobagger @vuvubu @currylightskin @rdsky @polish_sausage @betrayed by 5‘8 @TanZera @noodlelover @PrinterAndFaxMachin @FailedNormieManlet @PearlHandledDeck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, buflek, n0rthface and 1 other person
Autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, litaz and 12 others
OC autism

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
Not a word

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 6 others
Idk but that graph is good

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Maybe try to get in HBS? You seem good with numbers and plotting graphs. Anyway Chad's date down so do Stacies. LTR is a mix of both looks and compatibility.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and stevielake
Mirin autism as always king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, lilhorizontal32 and n0rthface
read every single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Xangsane and aBetterMii
You think most chads on apps like tinder are PSL autists running experiments with Maher?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, one job away and Xangsane
Good thread, mirin high IQ analysis

Last edited:
  • Love it
And I voted that Chad has a better overall life than Stacey, not love life, because obviously not

• Hmm...
You need Jesus

• JFL
i mean, i have trouble processing numbers for uni do youe xpect me to understand all this?
What do you study?

Not a word
Not a molecule

Idk but that graph is good
Thanks!

Maybe try to get in HBS? You seem good with numbers and plotting graphs. Anyway Chad's date down so do Stacies. LTR is a mix of both looks and compatibility.
Harvard Business School?
Yes I am aware that Chads and Stacies date down, but if Chads date down, the looks difference between him and the foid isn't usually drastically different (inb4 someone brings up Nadya Okamoto's bf.) When Stacies do date down, the looks difference could be vastly different as she could be used goods/too much baggage/etc.

Mirin autism as always king
Thanks!

read every single word
Not a molecule.

You think most chads on apps like tinder are PSL autists running experiments with Maher?
I'd say 90% of them, yes. PSL autists, .is users and 4channers.

Good thread, mirin high IQ analysis
Thank you, what do you like about it the most?

And I voted that Chad has a better overall life than Stacey, not love life, because obviously not
Stacy's goal is to secure commitment from Chad. Chad? Not necessarily. As a result Stacy loses out more because of her more demanding goals. As for Chad, he has tons of options to hook up with, including Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Chadeep
Only thought I have is that you must objectively view your self as suitable for this world and don't waste time being jealous of girl's lives or pissed off at chads because you think they have more fun then you. When it comes down to it I've never seen a huge masculine chad with perfect jaw, features, frame and build and high test low voice. People get a few good traits and sometimes they luck out, like if they are tall with high androgens, its definitely a genetic gift.

As for fun + dating life, a tall chad can see for miles and has old world wisdom, no fear of death. Believe me, I like to treat girls kindly and I don't feel the need to inflict pain or cause emotional trauma, but I sort of view them (and pretty much everyone) as animals, myself included. Going clubbing to me is euphoric, androgenic, and fun, I find these traits to be naturally occurring and most feelings I get are now based on low cortisol.

That being said, low cortisol is key to anyone having a good life, low cortisol is the absolute answer to happiness in life and happiness in dating.

• +1
Only thought I have is that you must objectively view your self as suitable for this world and don't waste time being jealous of girl's lives or pissed off at chads because you think they have more fun then you. When it comes down to it I've never seen a huge masculine chad with perfect jaw, features, frame and build and high test low voice. People get a few good traits and sometimes they luck out, like if they are tall with high androgens, its definitely a genetic gift.

As for fun + dating life, a tall chad can see for miles and has old world wisdom, no fear of death. Believe me, I like to treat girls kindly and I don't feel the need to inflict pain or cause emotional trauma, but I sort of view them (and pretty much everyone) as animals, myself included. Going clubbing to me is euphoric, androgenic, and fun, I find these traits to be naturally occurring and most feelings I get are now based on low cortisol.

That being said, low cortisol is key to anyone having a good life, low cortisol is the absolute answer to happiness in life and happiness in dating.
>When it comes down to it I've never seen a huge masculine chad with perfect jaw, features, frame and build and high test low voice

The sad thing is that women tend to chase after guys who are like this, as well as prettyboys. It's getting a lot worse thanks to TikTok and Instagram; average-looking women believe the average-looking guy looks like a prettyboy chad.

I also prefer to treat women with respect and my ideal relationship is to give her all the affection she needs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2d v2
let me go visit the local railroad station and play hoi4 for a couple hours then maybe I'll be autistic enough to begin reading this

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, itorroella9 and Xangsane
let me go visit the local railroad station and play hoi4 for a couple hours then maybe I'll be autistic enough to begin reading this
Do you enjoy planespotting too?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
@unwhippedcream thoughts?

I actually typed this but replaced it with the railroad station
Are you Francois Bourgeois, the prettyboy model Chad who likes trainspotting?

Also you can't get anymore autistic than this banger of a thread:

This one too:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
@pha!myre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Yo bro tag me in all your posts good read
Im over with these retards saying its over:feelsuhh:

• Love it
Im not also good with numbers but every day i get more blacpilled :feelswhy:
I mean, foids can't all LTR Chads, and it's less likely she would the lower down the PSL scale she is. So there's hope for you.

Your psl stats for ltr it pretty accurate but ofc they are outliers
What are outliers, the chart I posted?
Below 3.5Below 3.5
3.5 - 4.04.25
4.0 - 4.494.75
4.5 - 4.755.25
4.75 - 5.255.5
5.25 - 5.55.75
5.5 - 6.06.0
6.0 - 6.56.5

What are outliers, the chart I posted?
Below 3.5Below 3.5
3.5 - 4.04.25
4.0 - 4.494.75
4.5 - 4.755.25
4.75 - 5.255.5
5.25 - 5.55.75
5.5 - 6.06.0
6.0 - 6.56.5
Nothings wrong in these but ltr has so many variables i have personally seen chads with ugly girls.

• +1
Nothings wrong in these but ltr has so many variables i have personally seen chads with ugly girls.
Yep, I did say that there were exceptions. Take Nadya Okamoto and her boyfriend for example. LTB with Chad.
However most couples are looksmatched, and a foid should not expect to land a Chad in most cases unless she's a high-tier Stacylite at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: unwhippedcream
Yep, I did say that there were exceptions. Take Nadya Okamoto and her boyfriend for example. LTB with Chad.
However most couples are looksmatched, and a foid should not expect to land a Chad in most cases unless she's a high-tier Stacylite at the very least.
Deep down most foids know their looks level to a certain level but they convince themselves that they are 10 and deserve one and the constant validation they recieve form simps doesnt help at all.

• +1
Deep down most foids know their looks level to a certain level but they convince themselves that they are 10 and deserve one and the constant validation they recieve form simps doesnt help at all.
And this is why foids looksmax, some even going as far as going to FDS and Vindicta because they know deep down increasing tiers would make them more likely to get commitment from Chad.

• +1
Reactions: unwhippedcream
What do you study?

Not a molecule

Thanks!

Harvard Business School?
Yes I am aware that Chads and Stacies date down, but if Chads date down, the looks difference between him and the foid isn't usually drastically different (inb4 someone brings up Nadya Okamoto's bf.) When Stacies do date down, the looks difference could be vastly different as she could be used goods/too much baggage/etc.

Thanks!

Not a molecule.

I'd say 90% of them, yes. PSL autists, .is users and 4channers.

Stacy's goal is to secure commitment from Chad. Chad? Not necessarily. As a result Stacy loses out more because of her more demanding goals. As for Chad, he has tons of options to hook up with, including Stacies.
Cope, if you see Vito Basso on a dating app it's really him

• Hmm...
No, I actually agree with @HFan01’s chart, especially for online.

If you have to rely on dating in real life, that’s more based off luck.

What do you study?

Not a molecule

good analysis, liked the statistical break down of it all

genuine stacy's don't struggle to get commitment from chad

• +1
Giga autism, but as a statistician I like it, let me have a look tomorrow

• +1
good analysis, liked the statistical break down of it all

genuine stacy's don't struggle to get commitment from chad
Thank you. Do you agree with what I've said regarding foids getting commitment from certain looks levels, and the maximum level of guys a foid can commit to?

Some stacys do get pumped and dumped by Chads though.

This is so autistic just get a life nerd

• Hmm...