Am I cooked?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Just want to see where i’m at and get some good suggestions on what I can improve on. Lost all self confidence in myself and feel ugly as shit, and should i shave the facial hair is a big question i have as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8971.jpeg
    IMG_8971.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Solution
Jelte
getting minoxidil next week to help with my eyebrow problem
alright but watch out minoxidil can be very agressive so apply it in small amounts on eyebrows
if you use too much it can make your eyebrows fall out because they are thinner compared to the hair on your head
and also get a derma roller because that will help a lot
High MTN. Not cooked, but dating will be difficult, and slaying is out of the picture, unless hardmaxxing is on the board.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Soychadcell, NoaA99 and 2 others
High MTN. Not cooked, but dating will be difficult, and slaying is out of the picture, unless hardmaxxing is on the board.
i don’t have a hard time dating i’ve just recently been out of the game because im stuck on my ex but i have slayed multiple girls that are out of my league, and hardmaxxing is on the board if i truly need it.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
i don’t have a hard time dating i’ve just recently been out of the game because im stuck on my ex but i have slayed multiple girls that are out of my league, and hardmaxxing is on the board if i truly need it.
So you're just an insecure normie. What's new.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, chudlite, eiegta and 1 other person
right now my main focus is trying to find a good acne routine, darkening/growing eyebrows, and ofc cutting out a lot of my face fat but if i can’t do the last one naturally might have to resort to buccal fat removal

you need to debloat by decreasing sodium and fat intake.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
right now my main focus is trying to find a good acne routine, darkening/growing eyebrows, and ofc cutting out a lot of my face fat but if i can’t do the last one naturally might have to resort to buccal fat removal
NO WAY CURLY HEAD JAMES YOUR BACK!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and m0glit3
or better question what are some things i should avoid
Avoid fruits, vegetables, grains, and seed oils. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores. Carbohydrates are poison.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and m0glit3
autism except uncooked vegetables part

carnivore diet is retarded.

• +1
I'm ignoring you if that thread contains anything by Ray Peat.

mainly just eating meat like steaks chicken and i might sneak in some cereal every now and then but not everyday
You don't want to over-consume protein. Use a nutritional calculator online to figure out how much protein you need to eat a day and stick to that.

i like you as a person bro but this is NOT good advice😭
Your incompetence on human physiology doesn’t equate to me being wrong.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air, chudlite and m0glit3

saving this guide for me to read later might have to try it out if i see it’s something i can do. Will this help me debloat?

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
코카콜라는 맛있어요

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
saving this guide for me to read later might have to try it out if i see it’s something i can do. Will this help me debloat?
You will never be bloated if you stop pouring carbohydrates down your neck.

• +1
You will never be bloated if you stop pouring carbohydrates down your neck.
i retain from a lot of carbohydrates besides bread whenever i eat a sandwich or something which isn’t to much there are many other carbohydrates that i need to stop from consuming

i retain from a lot of carbohydrates besides bread whenever i eat a sandwich or something which isn’t to much there are many other carbohydrates that i need to stop from consuming
You need to avoid all exogenous carbohydrates. They are poison. Go read my thread to learn the physiology on why humans are carnivores.

• +1
You need to avoid all exogenous carbohydrates. They are poison. Go read my thread to learn the physiology on why humans are carnivores.
oh i completely agree with you that humans are carnivores no doubt, I shouldn’t even have to read anything to understand that. I’ll definitely read the thread later and watch all the videos explaining as well

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up

ok i read it and i realized im not very educated on the topic,

i will say, isnt it illogical for humans to be carnivores when carbohydrates have been a part of human diet since hunter/gatherer times

@NZb6Air thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3 and NZb6Air

i will say, isnt it illogical for humans to be carnivores when carbohydrates have been a part of human diet since hunter/gatherer times

@NZb6Air thoughts?
nigga please 🥹

@NZb6Air thoughts?
another thing i’m concerned about him saying humans are carnivores. Where would we be able to get all of our energy from if we didn’t consume carbohydrates. I’m not well educated on any topics, trying to learn

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
yeah ur cooked . we all are cuz the world will end soon
don’t associate me with you I worship the one and only Jesus Christ and as long as I have him in my life then the world shall not end in my eyes. Repent while you can

don’t associate me with you I worship the one and only Jesus Christ and as long as I have him in my life then the world shall not end in my eyes. Repent while you can
not here to fight . im no evil creature u dont have to fear me . im just trying to make sense of the world and i fear it will end

not here to fight . im no evil creature u dont have to fear me . im just trying to make sense of the world and i fear it will end
i understand i am not here to fight neither but you are not wrong that it might end, but i rather you give yourself to Jesus before it is to late.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ