Am I dying slowly without knowing

nigtard

nigtard

Seems like I'm getting sicker every day,my lungs feel like they are collapsing but I don't even smoke.Constant headaches as well plus heavy heart palpitations.

i pray god kills me in my sleep every day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, sudanguy and nigtard
Seems like I'm getting sicker every day,my lungs feel like they are collapsing but I don't even smoke.Constant headaches as well plus heavy heart palpitations.
Did you go the doctor?

Old enough to have many regrets about the past
Bruh u edgy af. But fr never lose hope and keep on living and find your passion and potential. Try working on being an PSL god like me

Bruh u edgy af. But fr never lose hope and keep on living and find your passion and potential. Try working on being an PSL god like me
Hard to be a psl god when your base is truecel tier.But yh at the end of the day I am still alive even if I hate it

youre a good man arthur morgan

I am slowly dying and I know it. Day by day inching closer to peace, you know?

Things are so bad in the West, the solution is just not to be alive to see it get worse, which it will.

I am slowly dying and I know it. Day by day inching closer to peace, you know?

Things are so bad in the West, the solution is just not to be alive to see it get worse, which it will.
I don’t really care about soyciety,All I know is that I don’t have what it takes to survive in the current world especially with my looks and brain

Do you even take care of yourself like getting sun and stuff? You're ill and it's causing you to be demoralized putting you in a negative feedback loop, so you should at least get some kind of checkup to see what kind of issues you are currently having, regardless if you hate doctors or not.

Also, I don't disagree that this planet is gay as hell, but you should try to keep your body in good shape so your mental state isn't crippled from a weak body.