Why am I attracted to races which hate me?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I only like MENA women - Arab, Turk, Iranian and even Jews (especially). I know I stand no chance with these. Maybe I'm an abused dog.

In fact, I have higher chance with white European and Slavic women as a curry. BIt's true, coz I have had IOIs from these women before. I'm not stereotypical pajeet. But I reject these white degenerate whores, as MENA women are far more moral and cultured. Even tho curries are deathnics in the West, I feel like they're even bigger deathnics in non-curry and non-western countries.

I don't totally reject curries - only 95% of them that aren't MENA-passing jfl. I still want want future wife to be fully immersed in curry culture rather than her own culture of origin as MENA people are incredibly fucked nowadays. I consider curry culture the last bastion of hope against jewish propaganda.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PickleTheSlayer, sub5c3l and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, sub5c3l and try2beme
Just whiten ur skin theorh

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I only like MENA women - Arab, Turk, Iranian and even Jews (especially). I know I stand no chance with these. Maybe I'm an abused dog.

In fact, I have higher chance with white European and Slavic women as a curry. BIt's true, coz I have had IOIs from these women before. I'm not stereotypical pajeet. But I reject these white degenerate whores, as MENA women are far more moral and cultured. Even tho curries are deathnics in the West, I feel like they're even bigger deathnics in non-curry and non-western countries.

I don't totally reject curries - only 95% of them that aren't MENA-passing jfl. I still want want future wife to be fully immersed in curry culture rather than her own culture of origin as MENA people are incredibly fucked nowadays. I consider curry culture the last bastion of hope against jewish propaganda.
Being attracted to your own race is normal bud

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, datboijj and sub5c3l
Just whiten ur skin theorh
I already have light skin like MENA tbh tbf. Just yellow undertones, which make me look more south Asian than MENA.

Being attracted to your own race is normal bud
Nah I'm only attracted to top 5% of my race. Or maybe top 10% if you include only pakis. I hate the look of every other race including whites and gooks.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I already have light skin like MENA tbh tbf. Just yellow undertones, which make me look more south Asian than MENA.

Nah I'm only attracted to top 5% of my race. Or maybe top 10% if you include only pakis. I hate the look of every other race including whites and gooks.
Well you are what you eat…

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist