Am I fat? (Body only)

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
575
Reputation
180
IMG 7910
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
Manlet
 
  • +1
Reactions: slow
"is my cock small" - *proceeds to send a picture of underwear

tf
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slow, jorraoo, Frenchshortcel123 and 3 others
I mean its hard to tell, either wear a tighter fitting shirt or take that shit off so we can actually see
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
Huh? What are you talking about gng
iqlet - i made a comparison to your bs question, im down to honestly answer but when you send a picture in a loose t-shirt and the only see through thing you can see are saggy tits of yours i cant tell you honestly, hence the cock comparison absurdly reflects your bs thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: 124_.omaaar
iqlet - i made a comparison to your bs question, im down to honestly answer but when you send a picture in a loose t-shirt and the only see through thing you can see are saggy tits of yours i cant tell you honestly, hence the cock comparison absurdly reflects your bs thread
Bro how do I have saggy tits :(
 
at first glance some may assume that your skinny fat and as the wise bateman said "you can always be thinner look better"
 
you asked the question bro. if you are 6'0", 140lbs, and look like that, you are skinny fat and need some serious work. consider hopping test
 

Attachments

  • C6699969-8D9B-4711-9208-182163960064.mov
    5.5 MB
  • +1
Reactions: foidfondler
cooked, hop on t and get down to 12% then post again
 
Ngl I honest to god feel bad so I won't troll

What you need to do since you're a little kid is recomp, don't cut or anything retarded like that because you'll stunt your growth, you do however need to start eating better and healthier while being active

I've made a puberty maxxing guide because of the influx of younger users like yourself, I get that being young is difficult and isn't as glamourised as it is in media, but trust me, it will all be okay in the end brocel 🫂🤍

 
I just sent it to someone else in this thread
Ngl I honest to god feel bad so I won't troll

What you need to do since you're a little kid is recomp, don't cut or anything retarded like that because you'll stunt your growth, you do however need to start eating better and healthier while being active

I've made a puberty maxxing guide because of the influx of younger users like yourself, I get that being young is difficult and isn't as glamourised as it is in media, but trust me, it will all be okay in the end brocel 🫂🤍

Read this ^
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
14
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
Prøphet
Replies
2
Views
44
Prøphet
Prøphet
CheezyPoof
Replies
6
Views
37
D69mo
D69mo
RichmondBread
Replies
6
Views
58
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
38
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top