Mandiubular
King 67
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 575
- Reputation
- 180
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How I’m 6ftManlet
Huh? What are you talking about gng"is my cock small" - *proceeds to send a picture of underwear
tf
omfg are you slow. Its a very simple analogyHuh? What are you talking about gng
I know but I you can see that I’m kinda fat in the photographomfg are you slow. Its a very simple analogy
iqlet - i made a comparison to your bs question, im down to honestly answer but when you send a picture in a loose t-shirt and the only see through thing you can see are saggy tits of yours i cant tell you honestly, hence the cock comparison absurdly reflects your bs threadHuh? What are you talking about gng
yes, you are fat
Bro how do I have saggy titsiqlet - i made a comparison to your bs question, im down to honestly answer but when you send a picture in a loose t-shirt and the only see through thing you can see are saggy tits of yours i cant tell you honestly, hence the cock comparison absurdly reflects your bs thread
you asked the question bro. if you are 6'0", 140lbs, and look like that, you are skinny fat and need some serious work. consider hopping testbro how i weigh 140lbs
Yeah your rightat first glance some may assume that your skinny fat and as the wise bateman said "you can always be thinner look better"
you asked the question bro. if you are 6'0", 140lbs, and look like that, you are skinny fat and need some serious work. consider hopping test
Bro where do u even get Tcooked, hop on t and get down to 12% then post again
Show the bod
gotta take the shirt off big dawg
Ngl I honest to god feel bad so I won't troll


I just sent it to someone else in this threadShow the bod
I just sent it to someone else in this thread
Read this ^Ngl I honest to god feel bad so I won't troll
What you need to do since you're a little kid is recomp, don't cut or anything retarded like that because you'll stunt your growth, you do however need to start eating better and healthier while being active
I've made a puberty maxxing guide because of the influx of younger users like yourself, I get that being young is difficult and isn't as glamourised as it is in media, but trust me, it will all be okay in the end brocel
![]()
ULTIMATE PUBERTY MAXXING GUIDE (Height + Frame + Penis + Voice + Bone Density + Skin + Hormones, ETC.) [MEGA-THREAD]
ULTIMATE PUBERTY MAXXING GUIDE by @got.daim :feelsez: THREAD SONG: I. Start here TL;DR: Height Goal: Force maximum linear growth (height), skeletal width, muscle/bone density, and hormonal output during the open growth-plate window (Tanner 2-4, typically 11-17 for boys) What to do: 9-11h...looksmax.org
Yeah I am rnRead this ^
Ur skinnyfat
if you got ur arm up like that youre definetly skinnyfatI just sent it to someone else in this thread
Is that bad?Ur skinnyfat
Is that a bad thing?if you got ur arm up like that youre definetly skinnyfat
No ur healthyIs that bad?
Is that a bad thing?
idk bro like youre skinny and youre fat at the same time, how about you tell me???Is that bad?
Is that a bad thing?