am i high estrogen?

Vanilla

Vanilla

Platinum
16 male, 5'4, 128 pounds, i have v lines, kind of muscular, floppy nipples (not so bad), little to no visible abs, 474ng/dl test. do i cut or bulk? i also need to go to endocrinologist to check estradiol levels, what should estradiol levels be for heightmaxxing?

js rape women theory

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
yeah bro i can totally see youre high estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
fuck this forum, dumb niggas think im larping while im asking genuine questions

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, VolcelFTW and Itsjoeverlol
theorically the aromatase inhibitor you would take for heightmaxxing should help you lowering E

theorically the aromatase inhibitor you would take for heightmaxxing should help you lowering E
i dont take anything yet, brainlabz is out of stock on letrozole and i dont know what other AI are good that dont give estrogen rebound

cant help you always been a low t cuck my whole life if you dont have a lot of energy and not lean by existing at that age your most likely highly estrogenic

cant help you always been a low t cuck my whole life if you dont have a lot of energy and not lean by existing at that age your most likely highly estrogenic
am energetic as fuck and im bit lean, fuck it nigga i dont know what to do, cut or bulk, this shit is frustratingggggggggggggg, fuck it im gonna get leaner, it wont take more than 2 months

16 male, 5'4, 128 pounds, i have v lines, kind of muscular, floppy nipples (not so bad), little to no visible abs, 474ng/dl test. do i cut or bulk? i also need to go to endocrinologist to check estradiol levels, what should estradiol levels be for heightmaxxing?
high e2 ratio compared to your testosterone probably but high estrogen most likely not considering you have low testosterone but still def possible

just turn into a femboy theory

• +1
Reactions: romm2el
Test e2 levels

i dont take anything yet, brainlabz is out of stock on letrozole and i dont know what other AI are good that dont give estrogen rebound
aromasin is your best bet