Am I like my flesh-eating cannibal uncle?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I have so many tattoos the other day my gf’s mom said “don’t go getting face tattoos now, you got enough” but I do want face tattoos. In fact my uncle who killed a spic and ate his body had face tats too. Maybe I’m becoming him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Axii, northern mogger and 5 others
is this the same uncle who boasted about all the pussy he fucked and forced underage boys to drink vodka at a brithday party?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
if you wrote that it made me cry ❤️

• Woah
is this the same uncle who boasted about all the pussy he fucked and forced underage boys to drink vodka at a brithday party?
Nah that’s a different uncle. All my uncles and cousins are either criminals, psychopaths or violent drug addicys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, gigell, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Nah that’s a different uncle. All my uncles and cousins are either criminals, psychopaths or violent drug addicys
theyre like migeul ur weird little shitskin indian ramirez

• JFL
Send me 50'000 pesos on my bank account now or I will call border-patrol on you and your disturbing uncles

• JFL
Send me 50'000 pesos on my bank account now or I will call border-patrol on you and your disturbing uncles
Nah they’ll capture you and chop you up and eat you like beef jerky call thatbshit slim Jim 🩸😈

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
no working man gets face tats. did u win the lottery

• JFL
I have so many tattoos the other day my gf’s mom said “don’t go getting face tattoos now, you got enough” but I do want face tattoos. In fact my uncle who killed a spic and ate his body had face tats too. Maybe I’m becoming him.
Behaviour is genetically correlated

F8170929bb78c430014e5ab65eac70b14c113185840f91edf65792bce7397b7c

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Do you eat pussy? If not then we’re alike