am i LOSING HAIR

EvangelicalRapist

EvangelicalRapist

Gold
i dyed my hair like 3 times in the past 3 months but still now I notice my hair all over my hands in shower, when applying styling paste n so on. I don't really see any recession at temple or hairline but it might be diffused thinning. Also my problem is that i never really paid attention to how thick my hairs are and recently i started and they seem to be pretty thin
Over? Or maybe just stress + darker hair that I notice more than before

You probably damaged your hair, but who knows to what extent. You're not diffuse thinning or balding

Don't use any products on your hair now, or just shave it all off and let it regrow

hair is the only thing keeping me from being truecel tier

i dyed my hair like 3 times in the past 3 months but still now I notice my hair all over my hands in shower, when applying styling paste n so on. I don't really see any recession at temple or hairline but it might be diffused thinning. Also my problem is that i never really paid attention to how thick my hairs are and recently i started and they seem to be pretty thin
Over? Or maybe just stress + darker hair that I notice more than before
When will you mongoloids learn. Hair loss isn't hair in your drain or on your hands. Hairloss is when those hairs fail to grow back.

worrying about hair at the end of it's cycle is like worrying that the sun went below the horizon