Am I over sleeping

Coping

Coping

Kraken
Usually I sleep at 7-8am and wake up at around 4pm, today I slept at 7:30 and woke up at 1:30 but feel better than usual? Usually I’m tired after I wake up but today I slept less and have more energy...wtf? Sleepcels gtfih :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
Why are you going to bed so early

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 611
Why are you going to bed so early
Because mommy tells him good beddy time stories and plays this for him after he takes his Nyquil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Deleted member 999, Autist and 2 others
I wish I could oversleep tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Autist, Coping and 2 others
Circadian rythm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Autist
Fuck no more staying up late I guess it’s over
If you spend the same time waking up then might as well make it during the day tbh

• +1
Reactions: Coping
People sleep in cycles. Wake up at the end of one, you feel good. Wake up in the middle of one and you feel like wet shit

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
People sleep in cycles. Wake up at the end of one, you feel good. Wake up in the middle of one and you feel like wet shit
I always feel like shit 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Do you experience fatigue generally throughout the day?

• +1
Do you experience fatigue generally throughout the day?
Yea my energy levels are shit also my appetite has been bad lately and my libido is absoulte dogshit I cant even get hard jfl it’s so over for me idk wtf is going on

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Yea my energy levels are shit also my appetite has been bad lately and my libido is absoulte dogshit I cant even get hard jfl it’s so over for me idk wtf is going on
You have either hypersomnia or sleep apnea, you need to see a doc.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
I think it might be stress and cortisol tbh I seem to be getting stressed over everything and not being a chad doesn’t help it either :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Mewcel
I think it might be stress and cortisol tbh I seem to be getting stressed over everything and not being a chad doesn’t help it either :feelscry:
Getting you health fixed is good for your cortisol levels and it will increase your T

• +1
Where are you located I can be your friend irl
Paranoidcel here TBH
What state u in?
ashwagandha blunts cortisol.
you can also try melatonin and magnesium for sleep efficiency.
this also.
you could be prescribed amphetamines from narcolepsy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Are u guys gon gaymaxx tg? :oops::feelstastyman:
E51

• +1
  • +1
I’m gonna find both of you and rape you :feelsgood::banhammer:
I'm too ugly.

Hope that you like bear daddies dick cuz you will be the one getting some.

• +1
ihave the same sleep as u, except i sleep at 9 and wake up at 6pm, what a fucking disaster, ive been trying to fix this shit for 2 weeks now, always get lazy, TOMORROW (today) i have a football game so fixing the sleep schedule has been delayed ffs

• +1
ihave the same sleep as u, except i sleep at 9 and wake up at 6pm, what a fucking disaster, ive been trying to fix this shit for 2 weeks now, always get lazy, TOMORROW (today) i have a football game so fixing the sleep schedule has been delayed ffs
Yea it can’t be good even if we’re sleeping 8 hours I always get Fukin lazy too and just sit there rotting on my phone..what I’m gonna do is barely sleep one day so the day after I can sleep early and change it

Yea it can’t be good even if we’re sleeping 8 hours I always get Fukin lazy too and just sit there rotting on my phone..what I’m gonna do is barely sleep one day so the day after I can sleep early and change it
i was gnado that today, but i have a 90 minute footbal lgame at 8pm ogre
ill try and sleep now while its still 3:42 but thats impossible, not even sleepy

• +1
i was gnado that today, but i have a 90 minute footbal lgame at 8pm ogre
ill try and sleep now while its still 3:42 but thats impossible, not even sleepy
Usually I take some weed edibles and they make me tired af lmao Knock my ass right to sleep

why are you sleeping at 7am wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611