Am I so fucking recessed?

saiya_online

saiya_online

Gold
I don't understand why I am so recessed. My parents aren't recessed at all yet I have ZERO jaw width. It's so fucking frustrating. I looked at young photos of me as a kid at Four. I didn't look abnormal at all and had above average jaw width, yet my jaw hasn't seem to FUCKING GROWN TO THE REST OF MY FACE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME? AHHHHHHHHH
Â̵̻̤̯͉̈́̈̐H̴̰̫͑͐͋͝H̷̛͕̘͎͌͗͗̌H̸̖̥͕̦̃̊̎͜Ḣ̵͇̭͖̬̿̂̑H̴̭͉̾̎͋͛H̵̱̻̘̍͠H̵̠̺̙͋̀͌́̈́H̵͚́̀͋̚H̴̛͚̙͍͔̥͆̀̈́͝H̶͙̓̒͂̿͂H̷͎͇͎̠̒͋͒H̸͖͔͖͊̌̚͜H̴̳̳̦͔͛̋͘̕̚͜H̸̖͖̒̏H̴̜̟͖̔H̶̩͐͊̀H̸̲̫̳̻͇̽H̴͙̭͎̣͐̀̍Ḧ̷͙́Ȟ̸̝̰̉͝Ḧ̸̜̫̩̬́̊͝H̷̨̛̫̯͈͈̏́͂Ḥ̵̨̹̌͗̅Ḧ̷̡͎̞̹͙͒̏̾̕H̵͉͊̉̍͌͠H̴͕̠̪͇̺̐͒̈́́̑H̴̲́̈́H̵̥̰̿̕͜
WHAT DID I FUCKING DO TO DERSERVE THIS? I GENUINELY NEED SURGERY AT 15
De4f1na 2f3b2f2f 845e 4377 b396 fbe59bec67fb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, flippasav and Deleted member 28896
soyboy foods I guess, kids need hard to chew nutritious food to optimize jaw development.

• +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
ill let u nibble on it so ur jaw will grow

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
a6c.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Constantin Denis, 5.5psl and 14 others
being inside your early childhood instead of outside
low sun exposure thus low vitamin D
shitty low fat low protein mushy diet
no or little breastfeeding
pollution in the air clogging your airways

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, 5'7 zoomer, User49 and 4 others
My dad was a smoker and I use to just stay inside and watch TV all day. Are TV dinners, and pot pies; gorged only on deserts and sweets (pastries, pies, cupcakes). I had this weird bad velociraptor cough. Doesn't help me teeth are so unaligned.

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Gonthar
My dad was a smoker and I use to just stay inside and watch TV all day. Are TV dinners, and pot pies; gorged only on deserts and sweets (pastries, pies, cupcakes). I had this weird bad velociraptor cough. Doesn't help me teeth are so unaligned.
height?

‘Just mew bro’

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and saiya_online
Literally me every single day, I wish to never let me kids eat soft foods ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER.
That's sad, but if you're only 15 your jaw might still grow if you chew, mew, take steroids, HGH, vitamin K2, etc.

School ends and that's my plan actually.

if u had the same upbringing but were fat u couldve been 6'5 + rn
guaranteed
I know, my parents were divorced and barley knew how to raise a kid. If I ever have a son I know what needs to be done to avoid them having to suffer like this

I know, my parents were divorced and barley knew how to raise a kid. If I ever have a son I know what needs to be done to avoid them having to suffer like this
how is ur parents being divorced in any way correlated with ur anorexia

how is ur parents being divorced in any way correlated with ur anorexia
Mom fucked my dad with money, made him poorcel and I was raised on garbage diet because of tight budget.

I don't understand why I am so recessed. My parents aren't recess
Screenshot 2023 04 30 at 102446 PM
ed at all yet I have ZERO jaw width. It's so fucking frustrating. I looked at young photos of me as a kid at Four. I didn't look abnormal at all and had above average jaw width, yet my jaw hasn't seem to FUCKING GROWN TO THE REST OF MY FACE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME? AHHHHHHHHH
Â̵̻̤̯͉̈́̈̐H̴̰̫͑͐͋͝H̷̛͕̘͎͌͗͗̌H̸̖̥͕̦̃̊̎͜Ḣ̵͇̭͖̬̿̂̑H̴̭͉̾̎͋͛H̵̱̻̘̍͠H̵̠̺̙͋̀͌́̈́H̵͚́̀͋̚H̴̛͚̙͍͔̥͆̀̈́͝H̶͙̓̒͂̿͂H̷͎͇͎̠̒͋͒H̸͖͔͖͊̌̚͜H̴̳̳̦͔͛̋͘̕̚͜H̸̖͖̒̏H̴̜̟͖̔H̶̩͐͊̀H̸̲̫̳̻͇̽H̴͙̭͎̣͐̀̍Ḧ̷͙́Ȟ̸̝̰̉͝Ḧ̸̜̫̩̬́̊͝H̷̨̛̫̯͈͈̏́͂Ḥ̵̨̹̌͗̅Ḧ̷̡͎̞̹͙͒̏̾̕H̵͉͊̉̍͌͠H̴͕̠̪͇̺̐͒̈́́̑H̴̲́̈́H̵̥̰̿̕͜
Photo on 5 23 23 at 1039 AM 3
View attachment 2219191
cope im curry and im 14 and i mog u
Photo on 5 23 23 at 1039 AM 4

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Mom fucked my dad with money, made him poorcel and I was raised on garbage diet because of tight budget.
thats on u broke ass nigga
shouldve robbed kids and bought goyslop on a daily

That's one of the worst mandibles I've ever seen. Imagine being SO UGLY that someone decides to take a photo of you... wow BRUTAL

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
soyboy foods I guess, kids need hard to chew nutritious food to optimize jaw development.
All my growth plates are still wide open, I have some connections so, im gonna blast hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
All my growth plates are still wide open, I have some connections so, im gonna blast hgh
Do so, my jaw developed massively from 15 to 17.

I was raised on garbage diet because of tight budget.

This guy grew up eating nothing but sweets and sugar. Do you think that has affected his hunter gatherer terminator skull?

• JFL

It's genes or the prenatal environment. My mom and dad both have top tier bones. I grew up in the 80s and 90s - was outside every day that I could possibly be outside as a kid, played sports, etc. That's what kids did. There was no reason to ever be inside. My parents were hippies and made sure I ate all kinds of whole foods, but not a vegetarian. I breastfed for way too long. The reason I have a shitty jaw is genes. My mother's mother and her brother both have my shitty jaw and my mom was a carrier but didn't have the phenotype. You can see my recessed chin in pictures when I was like 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I don't understand why I am so recessed. My parents aren't recessed at all yet I have ZERO jaw width. It's so fucking frustrating. I looked at young photos of me as a kid at Four. I didn't look abnormal at all and had above average jaw width, yet my jaw hasn't seem to FUCKING GROWN TO THE REST OF MY FACE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME? AHHHHHHHHH
View attachment 2219191
Did you get breastfed the first years or did they pass you the Soylent immediately?

Did you get breastfed the first years or did they pass you the Soylent immediately?
Soylent immediately im guessing. My mom doesn't seem like the type of women that would breastfeed ngl.

Soylent immediately im guessing. My mom doesn't seem like the type of women that would breastfeed ngl.
She should be killed if that’s true jfl

She should be killed if that’s true jfl
I have many more reasons why I wanna kill her but that's one of them. She cheated on my dad and fucked his military career.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 28904

Attachments

• 217B7FF8-1EF5-4B1A-B7A0-B553D70F5A00.jpeg
    217B7FF8-1EF5-4B1A-B7A0-B553D70F5A00.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
It's genes or the prenatal environment. My mom and dad both have top tier bones. I grew up in the 80s and 90s - was outside every day that I could possibly be outside as a kid, played sports, etc. That's what kids did. There was no reason to ever be inside. My parents were hippies and made sure I ate all kinds of whole foods, but not a vegetarian. I breastfed for way too long. The reason I have a shitty jaw is genes. My mother's mother and her brother both have my shitty jaw and my mom was a carrier but didn't have the phenotype. You can see my recessed chin in pictures when I was like 3.
Yeah prenatal environment also must play a role. Genes of course must play a role too. Lack of mastication is something everyone goes through as we don't really eat the way our ancestors did.

My mom had some crowding, my dad had perfect teeth. I got fucked up. I know my mom is super pale and hates the sun as well as all outdoors activities. I bet she had low vitamin D. I also spent time outside but not that much (a lot more than today) as my mom never went outside really.

• +1
Yeah prenatal environment also must play a role. Genes of course must play a role too. Lack of mastication is something everyone goes through as we don't really eat the way our ancestors did.

My mom had some crowding, my dad had perfect teeth. I got fucked up. I know my mom is super pale and hates the sun as well as all outdoors activities. I bet she had low vitamin D. I also spent time outside but not that much (a lot more than today) as my mom never went outside really.
Do French people have a higher frequency of better jaw/tooth development? They're constantly chomping on baguettes, which are seriously tough. I thought it was just a stereotype, but these niggas really be walkin around with bags of baguettes. Seriously. Eat a whole baguette in one sitting and your jaw will be tired.

Fucked from the beginning.

It's called epigenetics. That's why it's so important that as a parent you aren't an ignorant blue piller and you actually understand the importance of environment and nutrition (y)

• +1
I legit think it's impossible to have forward growth if you weren't breastfed with a mother eating proper nutrition. EVEN IF you were breastfed but your mother was eating processed garbage you'd still be fucked, it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
if u had the same upbringing but were fat u couldve been 6'5 + rn
guaranteed
lol being fat actually is very bad for height growth

ideally 15% bf and 4k calories daily with shit ton of sports

lol being fat actually is very bad for height growth

ideally 15% bf and 4k calories daily with shit ton of sports
no being obese is bad, being fat is good

He does his subliminals while he is mewing...good for him...in 40 years he will achive his dream jaw as long as he keeps finger in the ass and mews

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Gonthar