Am I still HTN without my hair halo? Be real boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so you have no real response besides no you didn’t
Your 5’7 not goodlooking to make up for it and black

And sheboons can’t even be Stacylite dumbass

erik will be banned soon anyways because he doxed me in two threads that pic was posted in dms and he didn’t have my permission anyway

@Pakicel he's chin recessed and his bones aren't positioned that great. His forward growth is average too

He's a normie and that's fine. Girls find normies attractive

Your 5’7 not goodlooking to make up for it and black

And sheboons can’t even be Stacylite dumbass
yeah your definitely racist anything you say is irrelevant now i see your true motives.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
yeah your definitely racist anything you say is irrelevant now i see your true motives.
I’m not being racist. It’s water

yep a black female cannot be stacylite because her skin is too dark not racist
No it’s because of more then that, also blacks are just recessed subhumans

Your quite recessed

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
anyways i dont know why im arguing with a 30 year old man and a racist kid who has lips like these
2A539FB5 9D66 40B2 8CBB B9F4F0707E76

im the real incel for entertaining you roasties. i see that there is no winning with u normies have a nice day! 👍

anyways i dont know why im arguing with a 30 year old man and a racist kid who has lips like these View attachment 1904371
im the real incel for entertaining you roasties. i see that there is no winning with u normies have a nice day! 👍

This is from my driver’s license

• JFL
No it’s because of more then that, also blacks are just recessed subhumans

Your quite recessed
So is Mukasa recessed according to you:

• +1
@Pakicel he's chin recessed and his bones aren't positioned that great. His forward growth is average too

He's a normie and that's fine. Girls find normies attractive
Recessed relative to caucasians yes. But for his phenotype nah. Trust me, a more projected chin would look worse on him.

Recessed relative to caucasians yes. But for his phenotype nah. Trust me, a more projected chin would look worse on him.

Can you convincingly say he is HTN?

I couldn't

I could say MTN that some girls will find cute

• JFL
I specifically remember you complimenting my features and saying htn last time. We can pull up the postS again if you want?

View attachment 1903835View attachment 1903836

A bit of distortion testing out the tablet I purchased's camera and you're taking that down by an entire 2pts. Ha. Keep having rhino plastys you still look invisible at night
look good in 2nd pic look like a high class latino

Can you convincingly say he is HTN?

I couldn't

I could say MTN that some girls will find cute
Easy HTN. His eye area, pheno and harmony are very good. And he has good bones. This is a normie black guy imo:

He mogs by a big margin.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
He is frauding here but if you look at this unfrauded side:
View attachment 1904382

He def isn't recessed. I think he just has protruding lips.

His nose lacks sexual dimorphism.

If he had a more deeply masculine and character-filled nose he would be HTN and GL

Otherwise I just see a regular clean cut black guy

• JFL
They use pics of when I am bloated to pull this shit as well these niggers know my bmi is 26

He frauds a lot. When guys fraud a lot it's generally becayse they are mid.

I am gonna go through his PMs now one sec
Mog man has 100x your smv you idiot. He mogs you to the grave and ive seen the girls that orbit him. Theyre girls you could only dream of. Your roastie gf could dream for a dude like him. Youre so stupid, know your place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and fogdart
Has nothing to do with phenotype. You're saying caucasians have feminine midface? Thats not true
True. Caucasian usually have long midface and thin lips and low set eyes.

His nose lacks sexual dimorphism.

If he had a more deeply masculine and character-filled nose he would be HTN and GL

Otherwise I just see a regular clean cut black guy
3E814668 EFAA 4702 A640 42D831E0A940

just a normal eye area as well

That is what I am saying.
Mind you mogman actually had tiktok clout for his looks too so i dont want to hear shit about anyone on this forum about his looks. Even if OP was 7psl he would have 1/5th @mogman96 appeal

Mog man has 100x your smv you idiot. He mogs you to the grave and ive seen the girls that orbit him. Theyre girls you could only dream of. Your roastie gf could dream for a dude like him. Youre so stupid, know your place

Check how emotionally hysterical you are.

He mogs nothing and no one. His nose is like 2 cm long and he hasn't a single pretty feature in sight

• JFL
Mind you mogman actually had tiktok clout for his looks too so i dont want to hear shit about anyone on this forum about his looks. Even if OP was 7psl he would have 1/5th @mogman96 appeal

He's not sexy to women.

You have no experience with women so you cant tell

Facts

• JFL
Yeah. IDK how he is calling him a 'MTN'. It makes no sense. If you were to run him on tinder on something, he would get HTNish level results.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Are you saying my pct is so good that it looks photoshopped? @MakinItHappenReturn

Check how emotionally hysterical you are.

He mogs nothing and no one. His nose is like 2 cm long and he hasn't a single pretty feature in sight
Dude ive seen the girls he pulls. They would be a stacy in your books and they orbit him. Youre so fucking stupid. You need to know your place. Fat roasties barely find you passable and they would pay all of mogmans bills. Goodbye

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Racky and MakinMogReturns
Even 2 years ago locked up in quarantine I mogged Mogman LOL

Tell you what @mogman96 do you fancy doing a battle on Omgele? We'll both screen-record sometime soon in future?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Blackgymmax
He's not sexy to women.

You have no experience with women so you cant tell

Facts
Hes shown me the girls that orbit him you retard he showed me. He even had a good following on tiktok you retard.

• +1
Dude ive seen the girls he pulls. They would be a stacy in your books and they orbit him. Youre so fucking stupid. You need to know your place. Fat roasties barely find you passable and they would pay all of mogmans bills. Goodbye
perfectly said this is why you are top most based users on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
3112116 3E814668 EFAA 4702 A640 42D831E0A940

Your gay frauded Naomi Campbell shit

Vs

My Aladdin shit

2633520 photo 2021 09 23 06 12 53

Do you seriously think the vast majority of your nigger women would go with the former?

Who looks more exotic? You're a living laughing COPE

• JFL
perfectly said this is why you are top most based users on this forum
Youre a textbook brownskin prettyboy chad. Anyone downplaying lower than chadlite is delusional, shit i downplayed you originally since i never saw your face fully

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
You have great eyes. You probable get a lot looks from bad girls right?
yes girls compliment them a lot here is some proof so these idiots dont think im a larper
183E901D 710E 4A67 BB1C 4887FB222CD4

Youre a textbook brownskin prettyboy chad. Anyone downplaying lower than chadlite is delusional, shit i downplayed you originally since i never saw your face fully
What do women say when they see his face? have you ran him on tinder?

prolly i dont even remember sending it but i prolly did delete it i usually delete pms
Hey bro are you curry ?

Pm pics bro curious to see what you look like

Status
Not open for further replies.