Am I still HTN without my hair halo? Be real boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny GIF

What do women say when they see his face? have you ran him on tinder?
He would do very well depending on the city and alot of women would find him sexy if they like black dudes or lightskins

Hes shown me the girls that orbit him you retard he showed me. He even had a good following on tiktok you retard.

I grew up in the Facebook and early Instagram era as a Millennial and was literally being paid by BOTH sexes for me to flex, workout, smile and chat with them on webcam. Is he doing this? No.

He has SMV to sub 16 year old girls.

He literally posted his mother as his girlfriend only the other day

3099802 3099788 Snapchat 1646432671

Claimed she was 15

15. Lmao. Look at the nasolabial folds

[ATTACH type="full"]1904397[/ATTACH]

Dont show dissonance and admit this is a bit weird

Attachments

• 3099820_2c5d2015c1dc3f06aa3c0d1eb19d5e40.png
    3099820_2c5d2015c1dc3f06aa3c0d1eb19d5e40.png
    388.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Youre a textbook brownskin prettyboy chad. Anyone downplaying lower than chadlite is delusional, shit i downplayed you originally since i never saw your face fully

Click that and ask me which eye-area is more appealing to the female gaze you laughable plonker

Click that and ask me which eye-area is more appealing to the female gaze you laughable plonker
Bro actual women find him hot. Women who are attractive. 0 women fjnd you hot. Not even old roasties. I dont care what faggot circle jerks you have on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, fogdart, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Prove how im frauding in motion what is fraud about this video

It's half your mother fucking face you idiot

You also have the clearest camera equipment so you have no excuse to post something clear and easy to go by yet you still arent

I wonder why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinMogReturns
I grew up in the Facebook and early Instagram era as a Millennial and was literally being paid by BOTH sexes for me to flex, workout, smile and chat with them on webcam. Is he doing this? No.

View attachment 1904396

Claimed she was 15

She is literally a 15 year old girl that i took on a date i don’t know why you find that hard to believe you claim that to be my mother when you know she is is obviously black as well

He would do very well depending on the city and alot of women would find him sexy if they like black dudes or lightskins
His only problem might be that he looks a bit too neotenous or effeminate. But he is just 16 so he will grow into his features. Pretty sure he will be a tyrone once he is in his 20s.

• +1
It's half your mother fucking face you idiot

You also have the clearest camera equipment so you have no excuse to post something clear and easy to go by yet you still arent

I wonder why?
@Blackgymmax has seen her full face she is a htb with a great pheno bruh why are u coping

Bro actual women find him hot. Women who are attractive. 0 women fjnd you hot. Not even old roasties. I dont care what faggot circle jerks you have on here

You are absolutely coping like a little bitch I am dating a white woman that you yourself would go weak at the knees for

You are speaking out of ad hominem emotion it's so fucking easy to see

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Youre a textbook brownskin prettyboy chad. Anyone downplaying lower than chadlite is delusional, shit i downplayed you originally since i never saw your face fully
He is not chad. he does have good features but his face looks bit smallish + he is 170cm. The chad black dudes usually have big skulls.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Erik-Jón

View attachment 1904396

Claimed she was 15

Bro ive seen all the girls hes had orbit him. Theres a few who comment on his new tiktok too jfl. No woman finds you hot. Just stop you loser

• +1
You are absolutely coping like a little bitch I am dating a white woman that you yourself would go weak at the knees for

You are speaking out of ad hominem emotion it's so fucking easy to see
Ill run a gauntlet of women you vs him just to embarrass you ifnyou dont stop

His only problem might be that he looks a bit too neotenous or effeminate. But he is just 16 so he will grow into his features. Pretty sure he will be a tyrone once he is in his 20s.

You're too easily fooled I must admit. You are being swayed by these dumb nigger passion to defend his own race LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinMogReturns
Bro ive seen all the girls hes had orbit him. Theres a few who comment on his new tiktok too jfl. No woman finds you hot. Just stop you loser

You have NEVER seen the girls Ive been with and even the girl I am with you will say is a HTB.

Yet because you have seen the idiotic little teens on tiktok that simp some kid at school you think he's a sex-god. You are truly making a living mockery of your own race's intelligence

• JFL
He is not chad. he does have good features but his face looks bit smallish + he is 170cm. The chad black dudes usually have big skulls.
Hes a pretty boy jfl.

You're too easily fooled I must admit. You are being swayed by these dumb nigger passion to defend his own race LMAO
I am just being objective here. I don't care about niggers or anything like that. Many of them look like shit and literally have to resort to being fetishized to get laid.

You have NEVER seen the girls Ive been with and even the girl I am with you will say is a HTB.

Yet because you have seen the idiotic little teens on tiktok that simp some kid at school you think he's a sex-god. You are truly making a living mockery of your own race's intelligence
The girl youre w right now is a ltb whos chubby lmao hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and MakinMogReturns
Yeah you have good eye area for an black guy. Seems to be positive tilted which is rare.
Yes cat eyes run in my family my mother has the same eyes but in hazel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Imagine Adam Smith commentating this thread.

@Blackgymmax doesn't realise he is falling victim to two factors:

1. Availability bias (Ive seen the 13-15 yr olds that simp him)
2. Same race bias

• +1
Yes cat eyes run in my family my mother has the same eyes but in hazel
niggas will never understand cat eyes supremacy muh hunter eyes muh hunter stare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and MakinMogReturns
The girl youre w right now is a ltb whos chubby lmao hahahaha

Take that back now or I'll find you some day and bone-smash you into looking like a Tyrone

3039482 3ceb4d8b15617cb7d617b9fb0d86fbab 1

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Blackgymmax and MakinMogReturns
@Blackgymmax doesn't realise he is falling victim to two factors:

1. Availability bias (Ive seen the 13-15 yr olds that simp him)
2. Same race bias
He pulls white mixed and latinas who are pretty gl with good bodies, none of which you can pull. Stop thinking a shitskin like you compared to a prettyboy black. You have nothing.

• +1
Alright @mogman96 do you agree to an eye mog battle between me and you?

We'll use 3 photos or videos of JUST our eyes and make a thread? You PM me the 3 you want to use.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576

We'll use 3 photos or videos of JUST our eyes and make a thread? You PM me the 3 you want to use.
Yes i agree do you honestly think you will win tho?

He pulls white mixed and latinas who are pretty gl with good bodies, none of which you can pull. Stop thinking a shitskin like you compared to a prettyboy black. You have nothing.

3099759 Snapchat 507917552
3099812 Screenshot 20220930 195327 Video Player

Get fucking real he has the Mayweather pheno

And then snaps about his date with his mother

3099802 3099788 Snapchat 1646432671 1

3099781 Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather Jr
3099780 Floyd Mayweather Jr at DeWalt event 5888721735 rotated 4

Your phenotype @
mogman96
@mogman96

And you have 96 on the end of your name? Doesn't that make you approaching 25/26? What the hell? Lmao

Mom is a legit fogger bruh wish i had her eye color man plus she has curly hair as well
If you had dem. You would have over 20m fan base in tiktok.

@Blackgymmax do you honestly think I didnt have success when I was at college with hot chicks? Loool.

You get so confused it's laughable. I am basically a retired man in a LTR and you are tlaking about what I can get and what I cant get when I was not even going through my youth in the swipe dating app generation LOOOL

• +1
I have 96 in my name because it is a meme number like 69 im a legit 16 year old why do i think im 30 bruh
Ah you are 16? You are still developing which is good.

Mogman has wide palate and good eyes stop the Cope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MakinMogReturns
I have 96 in my name because it is a meme number like 69 im a legit 16 year old why do i think im 30 bruh

@Pakicel if you can't tell he is a mid looking autist that bites his cheeks and tries to make it appear like he has a stronger lower third then you're deluded

3112142 3099812 Screenshot 20220930 195327 Video Player

What I think has happened is this plonker has frauded photos and gotten some attention on TikTok and now @Blackgymmax thinks he is a Tyronelite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Blackgymmax you can have as many nigger Michael Jackson brand nose-jobs as you like, it won't think your IQ. Brain transplant may come out in 2040 so hold out for then

You will obviously lose lol even if you were up against blackops2cel. Also, there is no point look at singular features like this.

Mogman has wide palate and good eyes stop the Cope

3112142 3099812 Screenshot 20220930 195327 Video Player

He's a fraudster.

Starting the camera from the ground
Shining a heavy light over his head
Biting his cheekes

You guys are fucking gullible af including you @Pakicel lol

• JFL
bro i feel so fucking narcy rn because im not even trying to say im really goodlooking or anything bruh i just think im htn atleast bruh and all the ratings like the one in my signature are from other people i didn’t rate myself a7.9 out of ten elixer did
4378FC6E 8224 4EA9 96D6 1F213D0A2F84

C'mon, have the mog battle, enough of this or that.

• +1
View attachment 1904424

He's a fraudster.

Biting his cheekes

i will send pakicel and blackgym max my ig instagram with tons if pictures of me that are non frauded let them decide

View attachment 1904424

He's a fraudster.

Biting his cheekes

I know he is frauding. I am basing everything on his unfrauded front and side. He is still above average just not a tyrone like he is in the frauded pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.