Am I still HTN without my hair halo? Be real boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will send pakicel and blackgym max my ig instagram with tons if pictures of me that are non frauded let them decide
Best thing is to run you on tinder. I am pretty confident you will get above avg results.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You will obviously lose lol even if you were up against blackops2cel. Also, there is no point look at singular features like this.

How?

You really think women are these brain conditioned autists? Or primal creatures?

3112123 3112116 3E814668 EFAA 4702 A640 42D831E0A940

3112124 2633520 photo 2021 09 23 06 12 53

6bc77d6776ad2bcb766e212bf127afab

A2bc0e03dab014698cc116ae17516a70 1

Behave yourself. He literally looks like a black tranny in the eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Lonely and MakinMogReturns
Best thing is to run you on tinder. I am pretty confident you will get above avg results.

You just changed your tune the moment BlackGymMax came in as a halo otherwise you were more on the fence and couldn't tell lol

You aren't as aware of your cognitive biases as I first thought

My message got lost in the last page. But if someone is not too lazy, then make that mog battle. Otherwise you'll be barking endlessly like abused dogs. This shit is too funny lmao.

I have tinder im in a country state as well and get matches with mtb and htb with shit pics also @MakinItHappenReturn this is an average black man in motion? or am i somehow frauding 1.5 psl extra

Attachments

• IMG_1639.MOV
    261.7 KB
Yeah now he;s HTN I agree @Blackgymmax

He just wasn't showing himself properly

13ae2225f47158d2d05d5700bbc1842d

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonely
My message got lost in the last page. But if someone is not too lazy, then make that mog battle. Otherwise you'll be barking endlessly like abused dogs. This shit is too funny lmao.

He mogs. At least me now at the grand old age of 30 going on 31 lol

Not when I was his age though. Believe that. We weren't all into posing and taking pictures back then or I'd show you all

• JFL
i can see u squinting super hard in the bottom pic both of mines are unfrauded and still mog lul

You are just a fucking autist that doesn't know how to not try so hard.

You mog when you are being normal

• Love it
  • So Sad
@Pakicel if you can't tell he is a mid looking autist that bites his cheeks and tries to make it appear like he has a stronger lower third then you're deluded

View attachment 1904419

What I think has happened is this plonker has frauded photos and gotten some attention on TikTok and now @Blackgymmax thinks he is a Tyronelite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Blackgymmax you can have as many nigger Michael Jackson brand nose-jobs as you like, it won't think your IQ. Brain transplant may come out in 2040 so hold out for then
He a
View attachment 1904448

He mogs. At least me now at the grand old age of 30 going on 31 lol

Not when I was his age though. Believe that. We weren't all into posing and taking pictures back then or I'd show you all
If tub has no appeal against this guy what makes you think your prime has a chance.

• So Sad
You just changed your tune the moment BlackGymMax came in as a halo otherwise you were more on the fence and couldn't tell lol

You aren't as aware of your cognitive biases as I first thought
I rest my case dude.

• JFL
Im only 16 @MakinItHappenReturn you seem to forget that. Also im a late bloomer since i hit puberty at 13.5 so i still am developing bruh. Why do you hate me such much and you cannot admit when someone mogs you? Im prolly one of the most unbiased people here bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Lonely
He a

If tub has no appeal against this guy what makes you think your prime has a chance.

I still stand by him lacking sexual dimorphism and a proper masculine fully developed man nose

He's 16 so let's see if his nose and lower third develops further.

Im only 16 @MakinItHappenReturn you seem to forget that. Also im a late bloomer since i hit puberty at 13.5 so i still am developing bruh. Why do you hate me such much and you cannot admit when someone mogs you? Im prolly one of the most unbiased people here bruh.

Stop roleplaying bro lol this aint tinder where you need to be fake like that and make yourself out to be a great amazing and humble person

Not in my youth lol

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
He thinks only chadlites mog him when he has like ltn-incel appeal in any moderately competitive city. In toronto he wouldn't go above 3 likes in a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and MakinMogReturns
Twitter* I meant

Yeah now he;s HTN I agree @Blackgymmax

He just wasn't showing himself properly

View attachment 1904447
See. I guess the distortion was working against him in the close-ups he was posting. Also, people here rate dudes with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes very highly and he can fraud those things much more easily in selfies so that is why he did not want to post any mirror pics.

• +1
Stop roleplaying bro lol this aint tinder where you need to be fake like that and make yourself out to be a great amazing and humble person

Not in my youth lol
let me guess u were chadpreet in youth?

• +1
He thinks only chadlites mog him when he has like ltn-incel appeal in any moderately competitive city. In toronto he wouldn't go above 3 likes in a day

How someone looks in photos vs real life is completely different.

RL appeal is all that matters. Using a selfie camera as a barometer for your attractiveness is only something a full blown autist would do.

You do it and we know that. Distortion is a massive game changer.

If you dont think this kid sits there and finds the perfect lighting taking 5,000 shots of himself before using the right one(s) then you're deluded.

Millennials are not adept at that shit. IRL you would have a different tune seeing me but that's never gonna happen so you can continue sayig this shit lol not fussed

• +1
See. I guess the distortion was working against him in the close-ups he was posting. Also, people here rate dudes with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes very highly and he can fraud those things much more easily in selfies so that is why he did not want to post any mirror pics.
Word for word bar for bar ngl people rate depoot high psl when the nigga looks starven and im not low bodyfat rn so i MIGHT HAVE MAYBE sucked them cheeks in 😏

• JFL
let me guess u were chadpreet in youth?

Definitely not. But I mogged a Mayweather pheno kid with zero dimorphism and 100% reliant on collagen

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Lonely

Distortion doesn't work against me though?

Yo @mogman96 inform me on what camera equipment you get. I am actually gonna order it now and shut you all up jfl

• JFL
How someone looks in photos vs real life is completely different.

RL appeal is all that matters. Using a selfie camera as a barometer for your attractiveness is only something a full blown autist would do.

You do it and we know that. Distortion is a massive game changer.

If you dont think this kid sits there and finds the perfect lighting taking 5,000 shots of himself before using the right one(s) then you're deluded.

Millennials are not adept at that shit. IRL you would have a different tune seeing me but that's never gonna happen so you can continue sayig this shit lol not fussed
Selfies can work too if you extend your arm. You have no lense dist in your pic as theyre arms length.

• +1
  • Love it

Yo @mogman96 inform me on what camera equipment you get. I am actually gonna order it now and shut you all up jfl
It depends on your failos. My suspicion is that distortion favors some of your ratios like your ESR. But makes others like your MFR and FWHR worse. Some of your halos like I guess eyebrows and eyelashes might be more apparent IRL. So like you said, we honestly can't say until we either meet you IRL or you post a high quality video like @VicMackey does.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

I have a iphone 13 son and the quality is ass this is what my pics look like on it
4695C783 3922 42E5 AB2E FBB203406BFD
but if u want to pay 1k for a phone be my guest.

Selfies can work too if you extend your arm. You have no lense dist in your pic as theyre arms length.

Do you seriously believe that a flat image can beat the 3D world? Cmon man.

The demand since the pandemic for Rhinoplastys increased because people were thinking their nose looked big on webcam

It's all distorted

The camera emphasises all your strengths, all your weaknesses and everything. This is why Chads look even better on camera as they only have strengths and why normies look potentially worse given the angle

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Yeah. But there is still a some difference in your ratios.

• +1
It depends on your failos. My suspicion is that distortion favors some of your ratios like your ESR. But makes others like your MFR and FWHR worse. Some of your halos like I guess eyebrows and eyelashes might be more apparent IRL. So like you said, we honestly can't say until we either meet you IRL or you post a high quality video like @VicMackey does.

Exactly. And which is why I don't take the selfie camera shit seriously because I am still getting starred at.

• +1
Do you seriously believe that a flat image can beat the 3D world? Cmon man.

The demand since the pandemic for Rhinoplastys increased because people were thinking their nose looked big on webcam

It's all distorted

The camera emphasises all your strengths, all your weaknesses and everything. This is why Chads look even better on camera as they only have strengths and why normies look potentially worse given the angle
Delusion. Unless you have midget arms itll pan out well. I look a million times better in candids w jawline fillers however at arms length is sufficient.

Make a MOG BATTLE instead of this

Again, why cut out your forehead when that is a part of your look?
i cut it out because this is a mirror photo of me standing on a toilet and the mirror cut off and all u see is the light bulb

• JFL
Delusion. Unless you have midget arms itll pan out well. I look a million times better in candids w jawline fillers however at arms length is sufficient.
I actually kinda agree with you. There honestly is not that much difference in arm's length selfies vs mirror. I checked myself with a handheld mirror. Though you can fraud a lot in photos with angle and lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683

Dude Im done having this debate. If you think cameras are reflection of attractiveness then that's good for you lol.

Professional Portrait painter
As an oil painter and portrait painter I have had to work from photos for decades. I try to paint as much from life as possible. The camera eye CANNOT see what the human eye and brain can. It sees far less color and less distinction between values (dark to light), and cannot see edges and detail as clearly as the human eye can.. And as Daniel said, the curvature of the lens distorts facial features: length of noses, chins, foreheads, size of ears, hair mass, etc. As a rule we will not take or use photos for proportion that were shot from less than 10 feet from the model. Photos actually lie so bad that an oil painter who relies heavily on photos must return to the live model for practice pretty often, so they don't lose the ability correct or make up for the lies that photos constantly tell. The mirror is what you look like --- but in reverse. Thank you, Daniel.

And then another answer on quora
In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash.

• +1
Not enough to fix his race
Yeah. I agree. His pheno is prolly his biggest handicap. White version of him would SMVmog mogman to the grave. Like this dude has a fuck ton of PSL flaws in his eye area:

But very good appeal prolly due to pheno.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Lonely
MOG BATTLE THREAD!

• JFL
i cut it out because this is a mirror photo of me standing on a toilet and the mirror cut off and all u see is the light bulb

You cut it out because your forehead affects the harmony and you're black pilled enough to realise and acknowledge that

• JFL
  • Love it
yeah nose gets 30% bigger if you take photo from 12 inches.
Obviously, you should not judge shit from a close-up selfie. I am talking arm's length with zero fraud. There is a difference but it is not huge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonely and Deleted member 19576
@Lonely Banned and reacting, ur addicted bro.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Lonely and MakinItHappenReturn
Obviously, you should not judge shit from a close-up selfie. I am talking arm's length with zero fraud. There is a difference but it is not huge.

Professional Portrait painter
As an oil painter and portrait painter I have had to work from photos for decades. I try to paint as much from life as possible. The camera eye CANNOT see what the human eye and brain can. It sees far less color and less distinction between values (dark to light), and cannot see edges and detail as clearly as the human eye can.. And as Daniel said, the curvature of the lens distorts facial features: length of noses, chins, foreheads, size of ears, hair mass, etc. As a rule we will not take or use photos for proportion that were shot from less than 10 feet from the model. Photos actually lie so bad that an oil painter who relies heavily on photos must return to the live model for practice pretty often, so they don't lose the ability correct or make up for the lies that photos constantly tell. The mirror is what you look like --- but in reverse. Thank you, Daniel.

• Woah
If cameras were an accurate reflection the mirror wouldn't disagree so much with them

The only time where cameras don;t lie is when it's involving Chads or Sub 4s (Subhumans)

• +1
If cameras were an accurate reflection the mirror wouldn't disagree so much with them

The only time where cameras don;t lie is when it's involving Chads or Sub 4s (Subhumans)

Otherwise the lighting, angle, lens quality etc can all impact how attractive a normie range 4-6/10 guy looks

• +1
You cut it out because your forehead affects the harmony and you're black pilled enough to realise and acknowledge that
why do you always say im frauding do u want me to try to find the full pick will that satisfy you?

Sub 4s can definitely fraud to above average if they know how.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Status
Not open for further replies.