Am I still HTN without my hair halo? Be real boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you always say im frauding do u want me to try to find the full pick will that satisfy you?
Cause you seldom post straight pics without expression or angles. I guess it is because you have a couple of flaws you are insecure about.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
why do you always say im frauding do u want me to try to find the full pick will that satisfy you?

Your lower third isn';t better than mine

May be your harmony is, just not when I was younger. That's my opinion.

We'll agree to disagree. Enjoy your day man. There is more to life than this. Live and let live. GL with dating your mum with your recession

3112143 3099802 3099788 Snapchat 1646432671 1

• JFL
Reactions: Lonely and MakinMogReturns
Sub 4s can definitely fraud to above average if they know how.

If they are female yeah. With makeup + lighting and shit.

MOG BATTLE!

• +1
Reactions: Lonely
Cause you seldom post straight pics without expression or angles. I guess it is because you have a couple of flaws you are insecure about.
I’m just not good at taking pics i rather videos i have tons of videos like these WITH ZEROO FRAUD no cheek sucking so squinting no lens distortion nothing. 9 seconds of straight motionnnnn.

Also im not insecure about my face at all only my height but i am 5 9 with shoes so i barley care anymore tbh

Yo beauty standards are actually going insane lol

I look in both the mirror and here and think I look good... I really dont get this lol

Is this racism or just insane beauty standards of 2022?

@Pakicel @randomvanish
It’s racism because you are Indian

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I’m just not good at taking pics i rather videos i have tons of videos like these WITH ZEROO FRAUD no cheek sucking so squinting no lens distortion nothing. 9 seconds of straight motionnnnn.

Also im not insecure about my face at all only my height but i am 5 9 with shoes so i barley care anymore tbh
nvm vids over 5 seconds wont load lul

Yeah. I agree. His pheno is prolly his biggest handicap. White version of him would SMVmog mogman to the grave. Like this dude has a fuck ton of PSL flaws in his eye area:

But very good appeal prolly due to pheno.
Makin has a narrow mandible and a dorito cranium lmao

• +1
Doubt if he has short hair like me where the entire focus is on my face he would even talk he is MTN at best and barley HTN in his youth on second look, And even if he were high psl him being 30 and Indian with a bad phenotype and being five foot 8 with a shit accent makes him invisible in the west. He doesnt have the money nor the looks to make up for his age as well.

Error 404 IPD not found! Shit skin. Error 404 mandible not found aka twig mandible weird lips un equal facial thirds, Asymmetry short philtrum. Error 404 skull not found!, Aka dorito skull
doritos GIF by Scott Gelber

2979326 16331
Mirin his ipd loI could poke him with two fingers and make him blind.

• +1
@Blackgymmax i thought @MakinItHappenReturn posted that I am not referring to you
Neither of you bone mog me. Couple of manlets is all I see

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yours isn’t that great either it’s bloated and has nigger fat pads

Everyone's that's bored of reading Mogman's posts right now. He not only looks like a girl, he chats away like one too.

• JFL
Neither of you bone mog me. Couple of manlets is all I see

I agree that you could model for being the face of a Downsyndrome

#DownIsBeautiful #DoExpectGreatness

1d75c754f82c85944730edd06498314a

When I told you the truth you had a little temper tantrum jfl at you
He does this on the regular u should see him on discord. he made a 2 min voice rant about me

• JFL
He does this on the regular u should see him on discord. he made a 2 min voice rant about me
Because he’s a subhuman Manlet Oldcel curry no wonder he sits home all day and wanks

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonely, softlysoftly and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonely and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonely and Erik-Jón
I have never doxed you or anyone in my entire life dude but have doxed me. I'm not that big of an asshole.
You’d do it, no way I’m trusting your head ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonely and MakinMogReturns
You’d do it, no way I’m trusting your head ass
I wouldn't but you don't have to trust me I already seen your base anyways.

• JFL
Now you're gonna get taken down LOL

View attachment 1904547

View attachment 1904548View attachment 1904549

Do you seriously wanna go there?

View attachment 1904550
he mogs you and is taller than you while being a lot younger than you he has way more potential than you
fucking shame on you mate for being 30 years old and picking on 15year olds that mog you to the dirt
What does this prove?
it proves he is a curry bully with an overinflated ego that picks on kids half his age who mog him to the dirt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, MakinMogReturns, Lonely and 1 other person
Yeah @MakinItHappenReturn 11th person on the thread to tell you this.

Opening picture is terribly distorted but that's fine. Your entire identity and intrinsic validation comes purely from online sources lol where the physical self isn't seen without distortion

Keep doing you tho bro

Oh and pass your new found bum chum his present

• JFL
he mogs you and is taller than you while being a lot younger than you he has way more potential than you
fucking shame on you mate for being 30 years old and picking on 15year olds that mog you to the dirt

it proves he is a curry bully with an overinflated ego that picks on kids half his age who mog him to the dirt
That was me when I first joined the foruk now I mog him brutally, I’ll send you my pics because your a based aryan if you like

• JFL

Imma keep doing it and what? What are yo gonna do? You're welcome to try something if you like?

Time and place? What ends in Londnon you from?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly and Lonely

Yeah me and erik are 16 and 17 dude is literally 30 bro this is kinda sad.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Lonely
That was me when I first joined the foruk now I mog him brutally, I’ll send you my pics because your a based aryan if you like

Rubbish LMAO

Here's your looks level LMFAO!!!!!

• JFL
Imma keep doing it and what? What are yo gonna do? You're welcome to try something if you like?

Time and place? What ends in Londnon you from?
this proves you are like a hopeless loser with nothing going for him you are utterly patethic mate you can't even afford a flight to come see me thats why you want me to visit your gay broke ass in london go fuck yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinMogReturns
this proves you are like a hopeless loser with nothing going for him you are utterly patethic mate you can't even afford a flight to come see me thats why you want me to visit your gay broke ass in london go fuck yourself faggot

Keep clinging onto a distorted photo from a new tablet which's camera I was testing out. It's all you have

I'd absolute beat you to a pulp

Fuck off now

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
@MakinItHappenReturn Are you going to cry? Send me a voice message to prove your not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Erik-Jón
Keep clinging onto a distorted photo from a new tablet which's camera I was testing out. It's all you have

Fuck off now

Why is your skin so terrible?

• +1

Fuck off now

Brutally mogged by a bone mogger like me

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.